Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was she going to spend 100's and 100s in pennys so?? A patio instead of a pennys haul.. what planet is she on..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it suss that herself and superscum gave away their pennys slots today? Have pennys given the “instahuns” their own slots I wonder? Very funny that they get all manic to get booking and today they give away their times ....🕵🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone else find it suss that herself and superscum gave away their pennys slots today? Have pennys given the “instahuns” their own slots I wonder? Very funny that they get all manic to get booking and today they give away their times ....🕵🏻
I’d say they both sold them I seen numerous ppl looking to buy appointments off people

Reactions: 1
How come she saved since Christmas for her own patio but could just walk In today and order for the mobile home.mmmm more lies

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How come she saved since Christmas for her own patio but could just walk In today and order for the mobile home.mmmm more lies
Sure she just wasnt going on a pennys spree 🙄 whats the bet she will be up queuing next week.

Reactions: 2
I guarantee she’s not concreting this patio she wouldn’t be allowed she just bought the stones in ballygarvan pavilion (hoping to become their BA as well no doubt) and will just lay them down.

Now she is on with the kids crying for gaga and Eirinn rose picking her nose but they don’t look crying

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was definitely told to do that.. it’s like job done let’s have a pick of the nose now
And Fionn sticking his tongue out at the camera, jesus christ, those children are being DRAGGED UP! And as for Julie the brain dead dope posting it for 70k followers to see, she has zero shame🙄

Reactions: 13
She just proved how dishonest she was today by Blatantly lying like that proved how much she does that without batting an eyelid being dishonest with all her followers. She would have been better off just saying she got them done if she needed to share the lash girls handle, no day included. Doesn’t she think people are slow or what!

Reactions: 12
She just proved how dishonest she was today by Blatantly lying like that proved how much she does that without batting an eyelid being dishonest with all her followers. She would have been better off just saying she got them done if she needed to share the lash girls handle, no day included. Doesn’t she think people are slow or what!
This exactly. Rima lashes should be called out too. She just comes on, lies and no shits given. I hope others see this and take note.

Reactions: 10
Have to spend the money before revenue cops it
a
Does Social welfare review benefit’s as people circumstances change. There is no way someone buying so much and living such a luxury lifestyle could be entitled to rent allowance . I’m a tax payer professional and wouldn’t have that amount of disposable income despite my salary. No way can someone declare themselves homeless then spend like that. If it’s above board fine but it should be transparent.

Reactions: 11
This exactly. Rima lashes should be called out too. She just comes on, lies and no shits given. I hope others see this and take note.
Whether it’s right or wrong I think a lot of these businesses were operating while they were supposed to be closed. But yes julie is an idiot for lying saying she got them done this morning.. if she can lie that easily, what else is she lying about? 🤣

Reactions: 9
a
Does Social welfare review benefit’s as people circumstances change. There is no way someone buying so much and living such a luxury lifestyle could be entitled to rent allowance . I’m a tax payer professional and wouldn’t have that amount of disposable income despite my salary. No way can someone declare themselves homeless then spend like that. If it’s above board fine but it should be transparent.
Gets reviewed at least once a year, she’s obviously making more than enough from IG and I do believe she gets maintenance

Reactions: 2
Whether it’s right or wrong I think a lot of these businesses were operating while they were supposed to be closed. But yes julie is an idiot for lying saying she got them done this morning.. if she can lie that easily, what else is she lying about? 🤣
I don’t think people would have cared or that there would have been backlash if they were done yesterday less than 24 hours before officially open; they are “friends” sure and she was going night before , if she thinks showing her face with them done yesterday and lying straight out today was better option then she obviously isn’t very bright.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.