Twins & Me #19 Julie the liar her chin is on fire, always on the beg supping from the keg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday Julie said she was seeing/texting a fella from up north. She said seeing then quicklly changed it to texting. Wonder did he meet the twins, she was saying he was asking about Fionn calling him his wee mucker.

Yesterday Julie said she was seeing/texting a fella from up north. She said seeing then quicklly changed it to texting. Wonder did he meet the twins, she was saying he was asking about Fionn calling him his wee mucker.
I hate the way she said “ye know the way for a while there anyways I was kind of seeing/txting whatever”.. eh no we don’t know you gobshite.. how would we know.. she doesn’t mind sharing everyone else and their business to her Instagram but she’s a sneaky AF when it comes to her own..

Reactions: 9
I assumed she was talking about her ex but Me Julie being Me Julie she actually couldn’t say the words My Ex or The Twins Dad, the same way she can’t say the word period

Reactions: 1
I assumed she was talking about her ex but Me Julie being Me Julie she actually couldn’t say the words My Ex or The Twins Dad, the same way she can’t the word period
Speaking of period - aunt Mary hasn’t been to visit in awhile I hope Julie was having safe sex with Timmy tinder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And Nanny G and JellyBB- the pics are BRILLIANT.. and as they say, it’s told a thousand words 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh some1 is telling porkies..... I just got my lashes done...
No Julie you didn't you had them done yesterday.... u must think we are all donkeys

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.