Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Did you see solo mom journey tagged her 20 year old brother in them apparently ‘sexy’ work trousers captioned “is it wrong that he is 20” no hun it’s wrong cause he’s your fucking brother and it’s 2021 can we stop sexualizing men in uniforms 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Sunshine125822

She didn’t lose everything... she sold it all to go to Australia 😡😡😡 it was her choice!! She wouldn’t of been going to Oz with no money?? She would of had all her clothes and some toys etc for the twins, she was going to start a new life. Losing everthing is when you lose your job, then you can’t pay bills, then you lose your house... hardly the same as not being able to board a plane. She was able to come home to her mum and dad! Never under stood why she didn’t use the spare room? Put the “twinnies” in there or sleep in there herself - well of course we know the reason why - to claim a house!! Jules has known what she was doing from day 1!!! I wish she would stop with the homeless story!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I don’t get why it’s always such an ordeal for her.. everything like - today when they were playing and Fionn had a whistle she couldn’t cope and now trying to get them to bed she has to make such an issue out of it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have 3 kids under the age of 7 and you just be the parent and get on with it!! Kids will be kids , put down the phone and deal with it!! 🙄

Puffin

VIP Member
So maybe it's just me but how come everytime Julie is out mixing with the general public some kind person gives her something 🤔

The coffee from one of her followers when she was out walking and bawling into the phone, the guy holding the door open in the chipper for her the last night and now some randomer giving her a trolley 🤷🏻‍♀️

Julie, in the words of James Patrice ' you're tripping over your lies ' 😂

• Haha

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
You can tell it was far from horses they were reared. The mother stood right behind the horse the little lad was on to rub it. I know it was a quiet horse, but anyone who’s ever been around horses knows never to stand behind one, always at the head.
she’s trying to make out the little one knows all about them. She was prob terrified- fair enough if she hadn’t seen them before but stop making out she’s born to ride.

Also the stories are going through my head. Hard enough to hear the over dramatised stories which grow arms and legs, but the fact that she tells the story, then completely tells it again, breaks it down into portions, and re tells it again, then again. Sooo irritating

Reactions: 25

Jellybb

VIP Member
Dropped her mam down to get the vaccine and asked the security guard was there any spares 🙄 bet he’s never heard that one before

• Haha
  • Angry

Heidi88

VIP Member
The majority of people from Cork dont talk or sound like Julie. I'm from a Cork suburb less than 6 miles from the city and none of my family or friends sound remotely like her.

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Her stories this morning sum up her whole attitude to life. If she said Sean was ‘caught’ once she said it 10 times.
It’s all about catching someone out to pay for something , using trickery or cute hoorness. Would it occur to her that he loves the kids and is a good person and wants to treat them?
no... be on the make, always on the make!! Catch and scheme and plot... and make someone else pay for your life

• Heart
Literally the people everyone hates to be bedside on hols 🤣 they're trash, drinking in the playground 🤮 dragged up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Jellybb

VIP Member
Who is the weirdo filming the man in the work pants? 🙈 imagine the uproar of it was a man filming a woman presumably without consent 🙄

Jellybb

VIP Member
Is the tile thing a piss take? Fucking hell would they not have done a spell check first 🙄 does “let the free birds fly” shit annoy the fuck out of anyone else?

Hashtag collab

Fucking fucking fucking 🤬🤬🤬🤢🤮☠
"Wouldnt ya think the house owner would have the cop on and got smaller fucking windows"
She came a long way from being "homeless "
didnt she I'd be feeling blessed to have a roof over my head which she always had btw

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this business of her father being like a father to followers and crying when she puts up a vid of him.
Why would a stranger cry about someone’s dad dying, someone they never met.
I’ve been sad when friends parents have died but only because I’ve had a relationship with them myself. Other friends like college friends or work colleagues who’s parents I never met or only once or so- I’d be sad for my friend, but I would never be reduced to tears.
Between all of this nonsense and telling FBg she looks fab- why has everyone on insta list the ability to be real...

• Heart
Reactions: 23