Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think to be fair to that little puddings one, she probably didn't know about the house party video. Unless you are on here or up at 2am watching insta you won't have seen the video. Julie is making out that people are threatening her and sending awful messages (maybe they are ?!?) But this forum is not covered by Coco's law as far as I can see anyway......

Reactions: 4
I am getting so fed up with people who have publicly put their lives on show on Instagram to earn some easy money without actually working.
They are all jumping on the trolling bandwagon and completely over exaggerating comments to suit their own agenda. Nasty messages and personal vandettas are not nice but if its having such a huge effect on your life just take a step back and delete your Instagram or go private!!
I live a very normal life, I have a full time job which pays my bills, I have a private Instagram page with about 100 followers (and I know who each of them are), I have a peaceful life apart from the regular issues that we all go through. It's very easy to have this kind of life by not broadcasting yourself to 70k followers.

I attempted to listen to a story by someone called Littlepuddin or something who seems to have a huge about of respect and sympathy for Julie and the tough time she is going through 🙄 she is reading a letter she received from some person (who obviously has some serious issues) but after about 20 stories where she attempted to read the letter, I give up. I can only assume it was something bad about her autistic kids.
She seems to be an ambassador for autism which us great, but does she realise the harm she might do by sharing the contents of the letter... Her kids will find out eventually what was said about them.

When you chose to live your life in public there are consequences, expecially for kids who are in no position to grant permission for their life being used as content .

With all the threats these influencers are making about getting legal advice and going to the guards.... Who exactly is protecting their children??? I think the laws or regulations that need to be implemented are ones to protect children, not grown women that should know better!!

Thank you for reading... Rant over, I need a coffee ASAP
I don't get why that lady is supporting yer one tbh.... What happened to her was unforgivable.. My son is on the autistic spectrum and my heart went out to her... Saying that.. You are right... They may in time find out about the letter.... Where as the other doxy 🙄.... No comparison.. No where near the same struggles etc...as for the link to donate.. Not a chance... Most carers cannot afford to donate on 219 a week... Charity begins at home and that's where its staying.... I know she has been dealing.. Her words... With this for 11 years... Come back after 22 yrs of being a mum.... She has a long road ahead of her... But that letter was monstrous tbf

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If the rumours are true, The girl in the middle of the video ,Her employers saw it .She works with the public so I don't think there will be much sympathy. Julie has landed them all into alot of trouble.
It's customer service I think, wonder was she reprimanded. Was her partner also in the video.

Reactions: 1
I think to be fair to that little puddings one, she probably didn't know about the house party video. Unless you are on here or up at 2am watching insta you won't have seen the video. Julie is making out that people are threatening her and sending awful messages (maybe they are ?!?) But this forum is not covered by Coco's law as far as I can see anyway......
I’d say your right re not seeing the video, and unless someone is writing a pack of lies on here which would be slander she can only go after whoever sends the direct msgs and fake accounts, if I ever got to a point I was doing those things I’d be unfollowing🤣🤣
I haven’t said anything I wouldn’t stand behind and Iv only commented on what she has done/said

Reactions: 7
They all sing from the same hymn sheet 'like why are people so obsessed with me ahh maybe because you choose to share every detail of your life , just short or sharing what colour knickers you have on 😂No one is obsessed, more intrigued 🤔😂

Reactions: 9
They all sing from the same hymn sheet 'like why are people so obsessed with me ahh maybe because you choose to share every detail of your life , just short or sharing what colour knickers you have on 😂No one is obsessed, more intrigued 🤔😂
They chose to be putting their lives out there on a platform as a “public figure” they can’t expect an exclusive bunch of “fans” to be licking their arses all the time! Obviously they are going to receive criticism 🙄 it goes the the territory of being a public figure. If they don’t like it and only want to receive praise then they are in the wrong game I’m afraid 🙈 they need to stop with this nonsense about tracking peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from here because it’s not going to happen 🙄 my advice for them would be NOT to read these threads and maybe read the harmful communication acts PROPERLY and please post where it says it is an offence to be posting comments in A PUBLIC FORUM? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is there a link for Galz Who Snap? I can never find it.

I am from Carrigaline, I don't live there now but I swear if I was there and saw her anywhere near my elderly parents she would be getting a bleep funt off me.
Don't know what that is but sounds exactly what she needs...

Lads can I just ask like what is Liz Reanys deal? Is she a lesbian? With how long? She has kids doesn’t she? Where’s the dad? We’re her and Julie not fighting not so long ago? I don’t follower her or keep up with her because I once had the pleasure of being on the same flight to Malaga with her and I will tell you one thing, you can dress her up but you sure as hell can’t take her out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.