Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wholeheartedly believe this is a friend of Julie's. By the way its structured and wrote, wouldn't even be surprised if Julie is telling them what to write

I don’t know if I’m right here. But the brother was meant to stay 1 week? As didn’t they praise his workplace for being so kind and giving him the week off. And then he stayed for nearly the full month?

I was kind of confused about that.

Reactions: 3
So true, that is terrible reporting her, coz its not only her affected its the kids too.

Sure Julie is a 'single mom of twins on her own'. How could someone expect someone in that situation to be able to look after her own kids. Actually cannot believe she can't mind her own 2 kids but works in childcare.

That’s exactly the problem with this country. If you work you get nothing. Julie is just taking advantage of it and at time I wonder if by working full time paying a mortgage maybe I am the fool!

Reactions: 9
Really low blow to report her to social welfare; genuinely hope for her children’s sake nothing comes from it
For Christ sake she’s getting a few bits of free makeup and some furniture hardly worth reporting anyone over it’s not like she’s making a mint by doing it and her brother only stayed with her for a couple of weeks.
There were comments on here that she was going to the CU for loans and getting things on credit.
Finally; well done for playing right into her hand as you’ve now given her legit reason to play the victim.

Reactions: 12
So true, that is terrible reporting her, coz its not only her affected its the kids too.
How are the kids affected??? They might be better of now if she had less money an actually spend it on them instead of her self an her ego!!!

Shes a victim of her own stupidity

Reactions: 6
That’s exactly the problem with this country. If you work you get nothing. Julie is just taking advantage of it and at time I wonder if by working full time paying a mortgage maybe I am the fool!
Yeah I sometimes think I am a fool for paying my own way. But I have a very strong work ethic and sense of pride and responsibility, so although I work very hard to pay for everything myself, I am proud of what I have.

Definitely giving her more ammunition to live up to her victim status

Reactions: 5
Julie does work though so what's all the social welfare comments about???. Correct me if I'm wrong, you can only work a certain amount of hours before your lone parents is cut.

It's not her fault the creche isn't open fully yet

Julie does work though so what's all the social welfare comments about???. Correct me if I'm wrong, you can only work a certain amount of hours before your lone parents is cut.

It's not her fault the creche isn't open fully yet
I think it's to do with her comment about working for BPerfect. I personally don't think she would get much from them

Reactions: 1
I think it's to do with her comment about working for BPerfect. I personally don't think she would get much from them
Very little I would say, there is a reason the bigger instatwats are not promoting it as much anymore.

Also I don't get why it's getting so vicious. Full time childcare for 2 kids is a huge expense. She may not have any choice but to work part time. Her mam and brother both work so cant mind them full time for her. Her dad can barely mind himself. Some of ye need to get off your high horses and come back down to reality.

Reactions: 8
Her relations or something own creche she does in her nelly pay for it. Julie might only work x amount hours but there in creche long days even after shes finished.!!!!

Reactions: 2
The council won’t do a thing it was a pandemic she had seen there to mind the twins while she went shopping & stuff, instead of bringing them with her

He stayed 2weeks with her, I know people who have had people move in with them over Covid as well no big deal

Reactions: 1
You're dead right. If she had the twins out shopping with her people would have a go as well, there's no winning. Not a fan of the girl to be honest but reporting her to the council for having someone help with family care (which was deemed as essential btw) is just petty. Whatever about not declaring income, reporting her for having Sean over to help is spiteful.

She might not be your favourite person but there are two young kids involved here as well, cant believe that someone would attempt to affect her housing situation in the middle of a pandemic/housing crisis.

Reactions: 13
It a sad person who trys to destroy another persons life. There are a lot of people working full time and on this site constantly. It must be hard to do both

Reactions: 7
I'm saying nothing.
I got a post deleted and a message because I told people how to report if they felt the need.
I didn't report myself, as I don't know enough of her info anyway.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her I just think it’s pathetic, I’d the council rolled their eyes
My friend had a father of her kids stay with her in her council house & guess what no one cared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.