Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's to do with her comment about working for BPerfect. I personally don't think she would get much from them 🤷‍♀️
Working with Bperfect/voduz/ohmyglam is €300-500 a month. I know this I’ve seen the BA agreements in print. I work with make up brands (not as BA)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Kind of ripping she is getting a paid 2 nighter there for her whole family. I just booked for 2 nights myself yesterday now I feel like cancelling lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kind of ripping she is getting a paid 2 nighter there for her whole family. I just booked for 2 nights myself yesterday now I feel like cancelling lol
Didn't they give breaks to loads of people recently. Cliona o'connor was there and eimear Hutchinson mentioned it too

Yea they are pushing it lately a lot going this week too I see a few saying it. To be honest turns me off a place

Reactions: 3
Yea they are pushing it lately a lot going this week too I see a few saying it. To be honest turns me off a place
Completely turns me off a place, we'll see how she tags the rave review she undoubtedly gives the place

Guys I've created a new thread, hope I've done it ok.....i think this was the one with the most likes, I'm really sorry if I missed one

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.