Twins and me #50 Win this amazing gift! (and pay for my face lift)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know where she had the smear?

She's getting dangerous now. Somewhere in Cork a hardworking nurse who gave Julie an all important smear today Could be watching these stories with her name and reputation being tarnished. Not only that but she's also implanting fear in followers against a very important, simple check. It might be uncomfortable for moments but it might also save your life.

Reactions: 24
Does anybody know where she had the smear?

She's getting dangerous now. Somewhere in Cork a hardworking nurse who gave Julie an all important smear today Could be watching these stories with her name and reputation being tarnished. Not only that but she's also implanting fear in followers against a very important, simple check. It might be uncomfortable for moments but it might also save your life.
Not 100% exactly, but she found them on Instagram - "not a gynaecologist but I'll have a look"....but they had blue tick and waaayyy cheaper than anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In my 37 years and numerous smears, I never knew there were different sized instruments available! Thank you tatters! Mine have always been uncomfortable but would never put one off and as everyone said its literally just for a very short time. She's actually made me so mad tonight with her BS. To think of the ladies who battled and died and went public with the cervical screening scandal and STILL encouraged you to get your smears and you have this uneducated fool clearly making up a story for "laughs". Absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In my 37 years and numerous smears, I never knew there were different sized instruments available! Thank you tatters! Mine have always been uncomfortable but would never put one off and as everyone said its literally just for a very short time. She's actually made me so mad tonight with her BS. To think of the ladies who battled and died and went public with the cervical screening scandal and STILL encouraged you to get your smears and you have this uneducated fool clearly making up a story for "laughs". Absolute idiot.
Yes they have different size speculums . I always ask for the smallest one and it makes such a difference and they don’t hesitate to give me a small one. Don’t know why they don’t just use small ones on everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.