Twins and me #46 Why would she need a playroom for 2 iPads?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those straighteners are cheaper in chemists even with her "discount" code 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
@MrsGahan late to the thread but brilliant 😂😂😂

New thread for miss piss herself scumbag
Please tell me what her new HUGE news is

I think it was the same potato and veg mash that they had for leftovers yesterday. Fair play to her 3 days from one dinner. My kids would hop it off me ungrateful brats 🤣
The fuckin LEFTOVERS mashed to DEATH there 4 is it ? Not 4 fuckin months

Those straighteners are cheaper in chemists even with her "discount" code 🤦‍♀️😂
There shite anyway ghd €100 in Peter marks

Reactions: 5
Nah sorry now but there's no way that's all from this morning. She's just a skanky mare and it would suit her better to clean her house than be out gallivanting here there and everywhere

Reactions: 10
Nah sorry now but there's no way that's all from this morning. She's just a skanky mare and it would suit her better to clean her house than be out gallivanting here there and everywhere
I've never seen anyone so proud to live in a pigsty, just clean your house ya manky witch

Reactions: 15
She must never sort through the chuckies clothes, donate whats decent and doesn't fit and go to the clothes bank with whatever else. Summer and winter clothes all mixed together. When she runs out of clean clothes for the chuckies she probably buys new ones instead of sorting her laundry 🙄

Reactions: 12
Silly woman to be proud of the mess. I work full time and my house is never like that's, it's not immaculate but I keep some order. It's so bad for one's mental health.

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for her, living in the depths of squalor is the sign of significant mental health issues. If consider how she also pissed herself and lies compulsively, she’s clearly suffering from something. No happy person Carrie’s on like that. The poor kids, never knowing a clean house a tidy space or a calm environment

Reactions: 8
I'm not a neat freak by any means but I just could not live like that. What on earth is she at that she can't tidy up a bit? She must sit on her hole all day watching tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not a neat freak by any means but I just could not live like that. What on earth is she at that she can't tidy up a bit? She must sit on her hole all day watching tv.
On her phone, making stupid reels, calling people out on TikTok…

Reactions: 12
We both work FT, have our own activities, kids very busy, every wk end jam packed & never, ever has my house resembled that

Reactions: 7
We both work FT, have our own activities, kids very busy, every wk end jam packed & never, ever has my house resembled that
YEP! We both work FT also, I tutor 2 evenings a week, my husband coaches 2 evenings a week. Rugby, football, basketball, art clubs for the kids. We volunteer locally within the community and my house is never this dirty. It actually sickens me. 4 full hours a day with the kids in school her house should be gleaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she purposely made the kitchen look like a bomb site purposely today 2 wind people here up!!! big smug grin on her while filming it!!

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for her, living in the depths of squalor is the sign of significant mental health issues. If consider how she also pissed herself and lies compulsively, she’s clearly suffering from something. No happy person Carrie’s on like that. The poor kids, never knowing a clean house a tidy space or a calm environment
More like just couldn't be bothered, she has a house and has NO interest in it. I would imagine if you had been "homeless" and you got a home you would be so proud and so happy you would take care of it, appreciate it and have it clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.