Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
Hi Julie. Full time Worker here. I watch the weather forecast daily. Because I knew last night it was going to be freezing, I set my alarm for 6:00am instead of 6:30am. Luckily I didn't have a power cut so I could have my shower and get dressed in double quick time, in the clothes I had ready since last night. I then went out and started my car which is older than yours. Hey presto 10mins later it was ice free and I popped out to a nice warm car. Now this was after I gave my mother her medication and put her clothes out? Ready for her home help to come. I also had the fire cleaned out and set ready for the 2nd home help to come and get my mum up for the afternoon. So she's warm and fed until I come home and start all over again. Both home helps are angels that I pay for privately because we're over the threshold because I work. If I didn't work we couldn't afford to eat or heat the house. So Julie and merry widow enjoy your single mother and widow life. Am I bitter fucking right I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Teeth like a mare,kids should be in care,pisses everywhere,lives in a filthy lair
Thread suggest!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

kathynates123

I see people are discussing her latest reel on Twitter. The general “non Julie familiar” public are astonished at her reel.
my favorite comment though, when someone says “what exactly IS an influencer” and a lad replies: “an unemployed narcissist”
😊

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Absolutely livid at her latest story, implying one parent families aren't "proper" families.. I have been single parenting for over 12yrs, compleatly alone and I can catagoraly say my family, me and my kids ARE a proper family. I don't need a partner to make my family complete or make us a real family.. The cheek of her to imply that any one parent family isn't a real family.. Omg she disgusts me and does not represent me or any of my one parent family friends

• Heart
Reactions: 42

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
They should have called it left on the shelf because there’s no way these 2 could even pull a man between them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Goose123

I agree with the comments about how she's wrong saying single parent families aren't proper family's but she' pissing me off as a married woman. She seems to think she has a much harder life than a mother raising her kids that does have a husband. I take my kids most places alone and don't get anywhere near as many nights out and trips away as her. She has a great life raising the kids without a partner and she needs to quit bloody moaning about doing stuff alone with them

Reactions: 40
If she had done that herself we would have had 50 stories of how it was upside down and inside out, how it was stuck to herself and how a 98 year old man and his grandfather were walking past and spotted her having trouble with it so came in and gave her a hand because she is a poor single mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her joke about her daughter checking out the man in the snickers pants is not funny.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Bobs86

VIP Member
How much was the ball again? I seemed to have missed it? 🙈

Giving out about the price of the ball and goes and buys another one for €18 coz god love her she over compensates when it comes to her son (said no one ever)

Also JuLie love, it’s nearly 2023, loads of girls/women play and watch football, it’s not just a manly thing? She’s a melt

Reactions: 37
Oh my god I am fuming at her and this culture that exists. What planet are we on that this work shy imbecile gets gifted bonding??? I had to wait 2 months in pain to afford to get dental work carried out. I work, I pay my mortgage and bills, I raise my kids and I feel I have nothing to show. I am so fed up of this wan and others like her, everything handed to her and no money worries. The one thing I do have though is integrity, knowing I never sold my kids for eyebrows and crap blenders

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Taylor17

VIP Member
I understand why as a single parent you would be offended that she said ‘proper family’ but I’m Sure she just meant the family layout she is used to as she had her both parents present.

what’s proper for one is different for another.
she is a human being at the end of the day and off the grid I’d say it is really hard doing it alone ordepending on family to pick up the role of the dad .
Just because you might be able to manage as a single parent doesn’t mean she is or that she should like it.
Julie is a single parent with 5 years. She would want to accept her circumstances and move on. I might understand if it was the 1st or 2nd Christmas alone after raising the kids as part of a couple. She never did that. Shes living in fantasy land about men. She also can't hang onto one. Christmas is shit for loads of adults for different reasons. Many of lonely and empty inside. We try not to highlight it to the children. She has a fantastic life and a loving and helpful family. She's never alone. She's looking to distract from the backlash from recording her children cursing with her encouragement for content.She knows how to tug on the heartstrings of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know a few people who think this aswell 🙈
Lol I actually saw a few people on that mas who rant page and they were looking for suggestions for baby names and one was bráydén 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fucking deceased 😅
Julie is that kind of fool

• Haha

tokamosh

Imagine I put AdBlue in my own car yesterday on the 2nd day of having the light on! All on my tod!

Aren’t I onreaaaaaal?
Oh I hope she gets a huge electricity bill!

• Haha
  • Heart

Memaw

Chatty Member
I'm not a violent person but if she doesn't stop with the stereotypical male female rolls I'm going to cork to kick some sence into her . I wonder will Erin be allowed kick the ball considering its a boys toy everytime she starts that shit I want to shake her . Her ignorance knows no bounds