Twins and me #46 Why would she need a playroom for 2 iPads?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this thread title wasn't even a thread title suggestion, it was just a comment that got alot of likes 🤔🤷‍♀️
I've seen titles that haven't have title suggestion plenty of times.
Guessed you had suggested one was on 2nd or 3rd page of most liked - if you want your one as title contact one the admin 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'd love if the screen door smashed on the ground for the cheap witches 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Guessed you had suggested one was on 2nd or 3rd page of most liked - if you want your one as title contact one the admin 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't see how it matters. Thanks for starting the new thread so many of us just watch and leave the starting to others

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Couldn't be arsed contacting admin, I was just answering a girls observation with my own thoughts. There are rules/guidelines to follow when making a thread title that are obviously not being followed if random comments are becoming titles.

Have a great Tuesday 🙌

I don't see how it matters. Thanks for starting the new thread so many of us just watch and leave the starting to others
Who's 'starting'?

I was thinking that…it doesn’t really make any sense as a title either 🤣
Exactly 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn't be arsed contacting admin, I was just answering a girls observation with my own thoughts. There are rules/guidelines to follow when making a thread title that are obviously not being followed if random comments are becoming titles.

Have a great Tuesday 🙌

Who's 'starting'?

Exactly 😵💫
They mean starting the thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Have a great Tuesday 🙌

Who's 'starting'?

Exactly 😵💫
woahh.. I said thanks for creating the new thread .. jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she actually put a fried egg on top of mashed up boiled vegetables and called it dinner? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Has she actually put a fried egg on top of mashed up boiled vegetables and called it dinner? 🤢
I think it was the same potato and veg mash that they had for leftovers yesterday. Fair play to her 3 days from one dinner. My kids would hop it off me ungrateful brats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Fionn crying in all the pictures at Santa and she hanging on to Thorn only?

Reactions: 7
I think it was the same potato and veg mash that they had for leftovers yesterday. Fair play to her 3 days from one dinner. My kids would hop it off me ungrateful brats 🤣
I was thinking that it was Sunday’s “roast” that was still kicking around.

Reactions: 4
She is such a catfish... my god her latest photo at santa in the lough 🥴 she looks like one of those inmates on that prison show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.