Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Galz who snap. I didn't watch it myself nor would I have had any intention. I know a family member did which I was appalled about! She did mention Seán took over the middle of the mass drunk & Julie was up at the altar with fionn screaming & had to be asked to come down, wouldn't let the priest continue. Now for Seán to be drunk wouldn't hold that against the man, it's a hard thing to Bury a parent.
But to be drunk at that time of the day 😬

Reactions: 5
It is so tacky that she has tried to make money from her father's death only 1 week since he passed. Again I wonder how her mother and brother are allowing her to do this, it's really awful that instead of giving her mammy comfort as she grieves her husband, Julie was looking at ways to make maximum profit from her dear fathers memory
I messaged the company and got a message back stating that they are keeping all proceeds from the sale of these boards, they gave me some story about loosing out on business from cancelled weddings throughout covid. Shame on the business making a profit from a man's death.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Not going to apologise for saying this. But if that is true... What a total lack of respect regardless who's funeral it was.... Get rat arsed afterwards if you want but don't turn up pissed... Shameful

Reactions: 16
But to be drunk at that time of the day 😬
That was my thought exactly but didn't see it myself apparently her uncle got up to speak a few words about Mick... After Seán and Julie got up, fionn was screaming and someone had to ask her to come down. Seán was saying a poem but she said he started into a ramble and slurring his words took over the whole show. Julie could be seen leaving the kids several times and walking back and forth over the altar in the middle of mass.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That was my thought exactly but didn't see it myself apparently her uncle got up to speak a few words about Mick... After Seán and Julie got up, fionn was screaming and someone had to ask her to come down. Seán was saying a poem but she said he started into a ramble and slurring his words took over the whole show. Julie could be seen leaving the kids several times and walking back and forth over the altar in the middle of mass.
Over the alter? 😳 Why in the name of God would you not walk down the side of the church with your children... Like your supposed to in church... Walk accross the alter incase you've not been seen or how distressed you are... Was that their first time inside a church.. Ahh here now

It is very hard to go through a family funeral but she is an adult and knows how to sit still, I'm sorry but getting up and walking around during a funeral is a lack of respect for the priest doing the mass and for the person who has passed, at least have the respect to sit there and remember them for the duration of the mass, I have brought my kids to two funeral masses and they sat through them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg, I'm reading this stuff and I'm stunned.
Many not agree with me, but I think 2 x 3 year olds at a funeral is madness. I understand it was their granda, but they have no understanding of what going on. I guess she left them peer into the ground at the graveyard too while they lowered the coffin, no doubt Fionn kicking off again. What would have been wrong to say he was gone to the angels? My own kids were similar ages to the twins when my mum died, and we kept them from the church and graveyard, brought them back later and showed them that it was nana's garden for us to visit and be near her.
And as for Sean, I've always thought the apple didn't fall far from Julie and her mam. What a disgrace to be pissed like that.

Reactions: 16
I hate when kids get all the attention at church services, is there no such thing as manners any more.
I doubt poor Sean was drunk, maybe he took some medication to calm his nerves before hand.

Reactions: 14
I hate when kids get all the attention at church services, is there no such thing as manners any more.
I doubt poor Sean was drunk, maybe he took some medication to calm his nerves before hand.
They were drinking late the night before, julie may have been tipsy falling around at the end of mass too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Omg, I'm reading this stuff and I'm stunned.
Many not agree with me, but I think 2 x 3 year olds at a funeral is madness. I understand it was their granda, but they have no understanding of what going on. I guess she left them peer into the ground at the graveyard too while they lowered the coffin, no doubt Fionn kicking off again. What would have been wrong to say he was gone to the angels? My own kids were similar ages to the twins when my mum died, and we kept them from the church and graveyard, brought them back later and showed them that it was nana's garden for us to visit and be near her.
And as for Sean, I've always thought the apple didn't fall far from Julie and her mam. What a disgrace to be pissed like that.
I thought that too, mine were 4 and 7 and then 5 and 8 when I bought them to funerals, they had to been to a few anniversary masses so I knew they would sit, I took them out before the coffin came out of the church and didn't bring them to the graveyard because they didn't need to see that, the twins are at an age where they wouldn't understand but if it was me I would rather they didn't see it at that age

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand is Julie sharing the link for the funeral to 10s of thousands of people... if I was burying a parent I wouldn’t want the whole world watching me at the lowest point in my life.. I logged in out of pure nosiness (judge me all you want) watched 5 minutes if even .. and all I could see was Julie rocking back and forth.. the head would go down then she’d swing back up and then seconds later it was down again like she was in convulsions, obviously I could only see the back of her but it was thinking what is she at, and then it hit me, maybe I’m wrong but il not be convinced otherwise... she was playing up for the camera, she knew exactly what she was doing..at her own fathers funeral all she was concerned about was the camera behind her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What I don’t understand is Julie sharing the link for the funeral to 10s of thousands of people... if I was burying a parent I wouldn’t want the whole world watching me at the lowest point in my life.. I logged in out of pure nosiness (judge me all you want) at one stage for 5 minutes if even .. and all I could see was Julie rocking back and forth.. the head would go down then she’d swing back up and then seconds later it was down again like she was in convulsions, obviously I could only see the back of her but it was thinking what is she at, and then it hit me, maybe I’m wrong but il not be convinced otherwise... she was playing up for the camera, she knew exactly what she was doing..at her own fathers funeral all she was concerned about was the camera behind her!
Same, I saw the last 5 mins (nosey that I am) and when the coffin was being brought back down the aisle Jules was slumped over the seat in front. A lady went over to her and straight away she jumped up grabbed her handbag and joined the procession. All for the camera I thought. Very odd behaviour at a funeral. Unfortunately a lot of us have been in her shoes and some dignity goes a long way.

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand is Julie sharing the link for the funeral to 10s of thousands of people... if I was burying a parent I wouldn’t want the whole world watching me at the lowest point in my life.. I logged in out of pure nosiness (judge me all you want) watched 5 minutes if even .. and all I could see was Julie rocking back and forth.. the head would go down then she’d swing back up and then seconds later it was down again like she was in convulsions, obviously I could only see the back of her but it was thinking what is she at, and then it hit me, maybe I’m wrong but il not be convinced otherwise... she was playing up for the camera, she knew exactly what she was doing..at her own fathers funeral all she was concerned about was the camera behind her!
I watched it too, it was like an episode of Eastenders, I said the same thing she is playing up to the camera behind her! Even the poor priest didn’t know what was happening till it happened 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ No words for it all 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I messaged the company and got a message back stating that they are keeping all proceeds from the sale of these boards, they gave me some story about loosing out on business from cancelled weddings throughout covid. Shame on the business making a profit from a man's death.
The mind boggles and the poor man not gone a week.

Reactions: 1
I watched the mass too, a disgrace , no social distancing, sean got up and hugged everyone, julie was julie, up and down like a yo yo, for such a close family they left the poor man down (my opinion)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The man isn't cold in the grave and she's trying to profit off of it.

Actually disgusting.

I can't comment on the funeral as I didn't see it, but it sounds like they made a holy show of themselves

I did see the last few minutes of it and Julie looked very bad but I did see her bounce up and grab her handbag as someone else said.

I didnt see during the prayers etc so cant say how they were during that.

There was far more than 10 people despite Julie saying there was on her stories.

I think she will regret this time in a while. Giving all and sundry a link to the funeral, coming on a couple of nights before his death teasing people here with usernames and not taking a break from social media.

No one can disagree that they were a close family. But she should have taken a break from social media and the whole influencer side of things. I wont even comment on the egg board thing. Fine get it for yourself and family but teaming up with a company and giving everyone the link to it. Its pure tacky. The poor man is only dead a week. Its awful and I feel for them but the whole thing is just so disrepectful to her poor father.

Reactions: 9
Hands up first off, I'm a bit over the top when it comes to spelling.
But am I right in saying that the godforsaken egg board was missing a 't'
Shouldnt it be Eggs-traordinary
Rather than
Eggs-rarordinary

Edited to say they've obviously copped and corrected it. Still dreadful behaviour though

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.