TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kfc one where they stop working to eat a wrap because it’s not appropriate to lick their fingers. Also not appropriate to stop mid shave/massage to have your lunch!

Reactions: 4
Venus razors. I know what razors do without having to see a close up shot of the stubble on a woman's flabby fanny that's half hanging out of the underwear 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The new Sky ad where the woman asks a man what he wants to watch and he says "ummmmmmmmmmmmm" for infinity. I either mute/pause or switch channel.

Also the Maltesers ad where granny brings a new bloke to meet the family. He says "hello" at the end and it gives me serious pweirdo vibes and horrible chills.

The new Sky ad where the woman asks a man what he wants to watch and he says "ummmmmmmmmmmmm" for infinity. I either mute/pause or switch channel.

Also the Maltesers ad where granny brings a new bloke to meet the family. He says "hello" at the end and it gives me serious pweirdo vibes and horrible chills.
Is that the one where the family don’t want to think about them ‘getting it on’ 🤢. Are adverts getting weirder or am I getting older??

• Sick
I watched almost 2 hours worth of adverts from 1988 on YouTube the other day 😆 So much nostalgia ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that the one where the family don’t want to think about them ‘getting it on’ 🤢. Are adverts getting weirder or am I getting older??
Yes, that's the one. I have to cover my ears at the end of the ad 🤢

***edited to add

My apologies for typing the "p" word in my original post. I wasn't aware and am genuinely sorry if it caused any upset.

Reactions: 3
Beal homes advert does my head in but I think that's just cos I'm bitter about not being able to afford a nice new house! They just look far too happy and it pisses me off lol.

In January there was a visit qatar advert on itv all the time that did my head in too! I just had my baby so watched a lot of daytime TV and it was on every ad break!

Reactions: 2
Beal homes advert does my head in but I think that's just cos I'm bitter about not being able to afford a nice new house! They just look far too happy and it pisses me off lol.

In January there was a visit qatar advert on itv all the time that did my head in too! I just had my baby so watched a lot of daytime TV and it was on every ad break!
Don't feel too bad, Beal Homes are piles of tit, the list of snags my godparents had when they bought a new build.bungalow from them was insane, and the fighting it took to get things sorted. Not worth the stress.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That ad with woman advertising glasses,trying to make it look the woman was walking down the street,but you can tell the stupid woman is just standing there moving her feet up and down.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whichever ad has 'chick chick chicken' on it because I swear I hear it every time I put the TV on (and I mainly watch streaming services so the amount of time I'm watching TV with ads is fairly small) and then I'm singing the song ALL BLOODY DAY.
- and of course now I've thought of it I'm singing it again! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whichever ad has 'chick chick chicken' on it because I swear I hear it every time I put the TV on (and I mainly watch streaming services so the amount of time I'm watching TV with ads is fairly small) and then I'm singing the song ALL BLOODY DAY.
- and of course now I've thought of it I'm singing it again! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I know all the words................................... sad innit? My gran used to sing that to me when I was little ❤

Reactions: 3
The Just Eat ad is such a mess. Christina Aguilera trying to look sexy while saying ‘yummy’, yet barely being able to move her over filtered, botoxed face. And the rapper who pronounces it ‘restierawnts’.

Apparently Christina got $18 million for doing that ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The Just Eat ad is such a mess. Christina Aguilera trying to look sexy while saying ‘yummy’, yet barely being able to move her over filtered, botoxed face. And the rapper who pronounces it ‘restierawnts’.

Apparently Christina got $18 million for doing that ad.
Just Eat have way too much money for the ads they do. Christina. Katy Perry. Snoop Dogg.

I saw a new ad for Andrex tonight (new to me anyway) It was awful! A woman carrying a toilet roll walking through an office set up with everyone standing watching her, picks up a big French to German dictionary, or vice versa, & proceeds to the toilet door at which point it says, make yourself comfortable then Andrex. What?????
ive seen it loads since it was posted about on here and didn't notice it first time what makes it worse is she does a massive fart too 😳 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
ive seen it loads since it was posted about on here and didn't notice it first time what makes it worse is she does a massive fart too 😳 😅
Oh lordy I saw it last night! Terrible! I wonder if its the same agency who thought the slurping Potnoodle was a great idea?
BRING BACK THE PUPPIES!!!

Oh gawd those new soddin Magnum ads,twice you see and hear them chomp on em,really rages me,I can’t stand the soddin noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh lordy I saw it last night! Terrible! I wonder if its the same agency who thought the slurping Potnoodle was a great idea?
BRING BACK THE PUPPIES!!!
I honestly don't understand what most advertising execs must be thinking when they're creating their ads, ridiculous