TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here in France you can imagine my bemusement in the supermarket today to hear A Wombling Merry Christmas over the sound system :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The one with the freaky talking doll, can't remember what it's for though?

Reactions: 1
'We're on each others team'
One of the ridiculous perfume ads, are there any good ones?
thank goodness the Daisy daisy daisy one has stopped.
That woman stepping out of the golden swimming pool, she must be drawing her pension by now, been on for years, wonder why perfume ads stay the same for years?
---
This is the only perfume advert I like

What the duck Curry’s ad,good grief women with beards etc wTF is it to do with fridge freezers etc.

I bloodywell give up with these stupid,stupid ads.😖

Reactions: 7
What the duck Curry’s ad,good grief women with beards etc wTF is it to do with fridge freezers etc.

I bloodywell give up with these stupid,stupid ads.😖
All their ad's are weird at the moment the crying one and the one where they eat all the operating manuals.

Reactions: 6
All their ad's are weird at the moment the crying one and the one where they eat all the operating manuals.
Awful adverts, but based on my last Currys experience, I could well believe that some of their employees do eat paper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A YouTube ad, but I hate the Wild advert with the super nasal American. I hate having to listen to the “Introducing Wild, the refillable natural deodorant” before clicking on Skip!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can't stand the Just Eat advert with those posers screeching pseudo opera arias and rapping, dressed in period costumes. Christine Aguilera is one of them I think.

Reactions: 13
The radio ad for Octopus Energy where the woman swears, (beeped out), apologises, then swears again.

I think it’s made up for the advert but I just find it so unnecessary, she sounds a right common tart.

I swear like a sailor but not over the phone at an energy company for duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody else noticed that some of foreign iAds are so bleeping old? The Water one,that’s every bleeping year,they are Probably grown up kids of their own now,why the duck do they keep doing them every bleeping year.Drives me mad.Donkey years old those ads.😖

I’m sorry if I sound nasty but I’ve watched em and they must be years old.I mean years,

Reactions: 6
Why does every perfume ad have to feature a funny looking nepo baby? It’s Jude Law’s daughter on the Versace ads now. Yawn.

Reactions: 12
Why is David Beckham looking for an F1 sim racer in the sky advert? They have the rights to F1, surely they could have found someone related to the sport to be in the advert? It bugs me

Reactions: 4
The Sephora ad has the most annoying soundtrack. It sounds like someone warbling and singing a load of nonsense. I’m sure someone will come along now and tell me it’s some really famous pop singer.

The poonami advert. I do not want to hear about your demon spawn’s vile liquid turds, this is the ITV Hub not bleeping Mumsnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18