Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
With all the money they have why oh why cant the buy SK decent shoes and ones that fit. Also why is she alwasy dressed in these stupid outfits that look like pyjamas. Annoys me so much. 🙄😫
Think they are her pjs! There's been a couple of times where you have seen Kimmy get her up and then they in the car or walking down the street/in a shop SK is in the same pjs /clothes!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
What was Teef crying about. I missed a few stories and the first one I've seen today is her on about a sonograph and crying and can't get in with her doctor! She mentioned fibroids is she having trouble with it again or is she pregnant?

Princesspoppy666

Poor Lily, nice for her to have her feet in water but they look blue… Tiffany perhaps just a quick splash you idiot…. Why is this woman so awkward with her own baby!!?? She can’t even hold her properly!!

EAD

VIP Member
So is the train of thought that the baby isn't hungry if refuses breast? Adam was sort of making out Lily would get her own way if they gave the bottle.

Hope1234

Oh my gosh. Could someone please tell me what was near or in the bathtub story with Lily and Adam? I missed it.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
There seems to be loads about them. It just seems dangerous for little babies to sleep in a weighted garment. Maybe I’m wrong. It looked wrong, I googled and well…

In other news, are they really putting 10,000 balls in Kimmy’s car?
I’d be interested to know the rate of cot deaths in the us

EAD

VIP Member
I thought they didn't drink alcohol, why is Kimmy going on about getting cider? Could be alcohol free I suppose 🤔

Oscar1991

Stevie kate has been wearing the same pyjamas since they left dallas. She's been on an overnight flight, spent the whole day in London an then gone to sleep in them last night. Sorry but there's no need to be that scruffy. Clearly shows that she hasn't been bathed either after that long flight.
eew you’re right she’s been in those pjs for over 24hrs, slept in them twice, completed a long haul flight and spent an afternoon going round the city of London with no bath. The parents are beyond lazy and gross. I feel like they’re this lazy in a lot of what they do. The microwave factor meals for example and the pre cooked chicken. I don’t think I can’t ever remember a time either of them half cooked a proper meal or from scratch.