Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princesspoppy666

Poor Lily, nice for her to have her feet in water but they look blue… Tiffany perhaps just a quick splash you idiot…. Why is this woman so awkward with her own baby!!?? She can’t even hold her properly!!

EAD

VIP Member
So is the train of thought that the baby isn't hungry if refuses breast? Adam was sort of making out Lily would get her own way if they gave the bottle.

Hope1234

Oh my gosh. Could someone please tell me what was near or in the bathtub story with Lily and Adam? I missed it.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
There seems to be loads about them. It just seems dangerous for little babies to sleep in a weighted garment. Maybe I’m wrong. It looked wrong, I googled and well…

In other news, are they really putting 10,000 balls in Kimmy’s car?
I’d be interested to know the rate of cot deaths in the us

EAD

VIP Member
I thought they didn't drink alcohol, why is Kimmy going on about getting cider? Could be alcohol free I suppose 🤔

I_mean_reaaaalllly

Wasn’t she just saying a couple of days ago how important it is to schedule intimacy after having a baby?! Perhaps she schedules it for him with another person more to his liking.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Lily was also in these pyjamas yesterday and the night before too..
I'm hoping it's a pack of 3 and she likes it so much but knowing her brother allows his daughter to wear the same dress for 4 days straight it wouldn't surprise me that it's the same one!

EAD

VIP Member
I've followed them since covid, they intrigue me with their lives but I do like how much time they get to spend together, I don't see my family so much due to work commitments.