Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be overthinking this but something caught me. I thought the hair prank with Jen was hilarious. Usually Tiffs pranks…eh. But did you see the way Jen asked if Adam knew? She looked genuinely concerned. Why do we have to put so much emphasis on if the husband knows? Why do we need permission to dye our hair from our spouse? That aside, I actually think it looks good on Tiff. Gives her some spunk.

Reactions: 6
I might be overthinking this but something caught me. I thought the hair prank with Jen was hilarious. Usually Tiffs pranks…eh. But did you see the way Jen asked if Adam knew? She looked genuinely concerned. Why do we have to put so much emphasis on if the husband knows? Why do we need permission to dye our hair from our spouse? That aside, I actually think it looks good on Tiff. Gives her some spunk.
I think it’s because they’re Mormons. Die hard mormans can’t even ‘talk to god’ without permission from their husbands first. Let alone dye their hair.

Yes!! And the fact that Adam didn’t believe it for a second was telling.. I thought that was because he was certain that she’d never do anything to threaten how attractive or not she is to him! I think on the whole he comes across a bit wet but there’s definitely a weirdly possessive side to him in terms of her looks/what she wears.

Reactions: 5
Swear I’ve loved todays content with the hair situation 😂😂…jen practically diving off her seat when she saw tiff had me wetting myself 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Swear I’ve loved todays content with the hair situation 😂😂…jen practically diving off her seat when she saw tiff had me wetting myself 😂😂
Thought she was going to cut it off her.
So she isn't allowed to dye her hair but her hair is no way that naturally blonde especially as her roots are so dark. Part of growing up is dying your hair random colours

Reactions: 1
Thought she was going to cut it off her.
So she isn't allowed to dye her hair but her hair is no way that naturally blonde especially as her roots are so dark. Part of growing up is dying your hair random colours
I dont think it’s that she’s not allowed, as you say she clearly dye’s it blonde - as done Jen - I think it was more the colour.. red highlights being a bit of a shocking/outrageous colour and out of character for tiff. As Adam said he knew they were fake because Tiff would always choose pink rather than red if she was going to dye it.

I dont think it’s that she’s not allowed, as you say she clearly dye’s it blonde - as done Jen - I think it was more the colour.. red highlights being a bit of a shocking/outrageous colour and out of character for tiff. As Adam said he knew they were fake because Tiff would always choose pink rather than red if she was going to dye it.
She said in her stories "mom never let me dye my hair"

Who the actual hell wears this kind of outfit to do gardening? What's wrong with joggers/leggings and a tshirt?

Attachments

She said in her stories "mom never let me dye my hair"

Who the actual hell wears this kind of outfit to do gardening? What's wrong with joggers/leggings and a tshirt?
I think tiff meant that in a strict mum kind of way when she was a teen. my mum probably wouldn’t have wanted me to dye my blonde hair red either but she wouldn’t have a say in it now I’m an adult - which is exactly why Jen was shocked but didn’t exactly tell her off. Infact she told her she was beautiful numerous times. Tiff is clearly allowed to dye her hair whatever colour she wants and often shows stories of herself in the hairdressers getting it highlighted blonde, it’s not been a secret

She said she was allowed highlights as a teen for the blonde but not to colour it.

2 things these people really struggle with:
Home water leaks
Running out of gas
……why?!

Reactions: 2
Kimmy’s stories laughing at her friend buying re-usable paper towels is actually gross.
the environmental impact just from that whole family must be HUGE with all the tit they buy, the unnecessary decor that doesn’t last, the paper plates because they’re lazy AF, the hundreds of packages they receive, the fast fashion, the multiple huge house and big cars etc.

Reactions: 6
Why is Tiffany looking round that house, if they can afford something like that why did they buy their current home? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also please Kimmy, we do not want you for a month this summer, and PS Iceland is not part of the U.K., hope this helps.

Reactions: 13
why were they allowed to go and view a house if it was ‘way out of their price range’? Unless the rules are different in the US, in the UK you can’t view a house without proof you can actually make a sensible offer on it.
also she has a very very unhealthy obsession with having a baby girl. Either they’re doing gender selection or she might well be very disappointed

Reactions: 5
They operate an open house system in the US where I think anyone can just pop by. That house is just shy of $11 million, her mum should be it. It’s much more elegant than their current home.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.