Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, to be fair, she said she gets it to help control her migraines which is actually a real thing - I grind my teeth in my sleep and Botox is allegedly meant to help stop this but I don’t have a spare £300 every 3 months to get this done 😂 but i totally would if I could afford it, and I’m only 27.
Whether or not she gets it done for cosmetic reasons too who knows but I can’t judge her if she does genuinely get it for her migraines!
Yeah, my daughter got it at 22 in her face but it was to try and control sweating, she has hyper hydrosis, something like that anyway, lol, and it was recommended to try. The aesthetician doing it said it was a fifty chance of it working and was very honest with her. It didn’t work sadly.

I was just watching Jen's stories. She was on her front porch. I started following her almost 3 years ago. Is it just me or has her decor just started looking junky and just too much everywhere!!! Looking at all that stuff/decor literally makes me nervous. So much junk everywhere.

Reactions: 8
I was just watching Jen's stories. She was on her front porch. I started following her almost 3 years ago. Is it just me or has her decor just started looking junky and just too much everywhere!!! Looking at all that stuff/decor literally makes me nervous. So much junk everywhere.
The Valentine decor is tacky. It looked like Cupid had projectile vomited.
Does the ‘frugal family’ ever stop buying landfill crap? Jen admitted that her stuff was blowing around the garden. Kimmy got bored of hers and took it down. I guess the Easter bunny theme is next.
Have you seen the sheer amount of outfits she buys for the gift wrapped baby? She must never wear the same thing twice. But they are also usually cheap and imported clothes, likely produced by 7 year olds in some Chinese sweat shop.
They are just wasteful.

Reactions: 8
Gift
The Valentine decor is tacky. It looked like Cupid had projectile vomited.
Does the ‘frugal family’ ever stop buying landfill crap? Jen admitted that her stuff was blowing around the garden. Kimmy got bored of hers and took it down. I guess the Easter bunny theme is next.
Have you seen the sheer amount of outfits she buys for the gift wrapped baby? She must never wear the same thing twice. But they are also usually cheap and imported clothes, likely produced by 7 year olds in some Chinese sweat shop.
They are just wasteful.
Gift wrapped baby - that is the best comment. Adam and Tiffany try too hard to prove to everyone that they are a normal happy couple. Unfortunately Adam gives of very different vibes. And Tiffany you are skinny that doesn’t equal fit.

Reactions: 7
When I first watched it was when she had done the Peter rabbit hallway, it was OTT but tasteful, so different to now

Reactions: 1
Tiff’s stories made me feel really uncomfortable as all I could see was her arm and much you could the bones. They really do have issues with weight and food, she looks painfully skinny here. It makes me sad to see
Is it just me or is that an implant scar?

CA07259A-5B94-4087-A107-6F4BD74815A9.jpeg

So you send your family pet away for two weeks under the firm instructions of your awful husband for ‘behavioural issues’.. the dog is away for twice as long as you first admit and as it turns out, the owners are to blame 🙄 well colour me shocked!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is that an implant scar?
far too high up to be an implant, as that’s basically her armpit and implants are inserted lower than that. Besides, even if it was it wouldn’t matter .. women are incredibly fertile immediately after an implant removal so could explain why she conceived so quickly 🙂 x

View attachment 1060527
So you send your family pet away for two weeks under the firm instructions of your awful husband for ‘behavioural issues’.. the dog is away for twice as long as you first admit and as it turns out, the owners are to blame 🙄 well colour me shocked!
We all could have told her that, they really shouldn't have a dog.

Reactions: 2
far too high up to be an implant, as that’s basically her armpit and implants are inserted lower than that. Besides, even if it was it wouldn’t matter .. women are incredibly fertile immediately after an implant removal so could explain why she conceived so quickly 🙂 x
Meant breast implant (realised I hadn't put that 😆)
Birth control implant is normally on the arm

View attachment 1060527
as my gran always said, that place must have had big windows as they saw them coming a mile off 😂

• Haha
Just taken a cursory look at this. Definite Stepford Wives/Children of the corn vibes. It all looks absolutely exhausting.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me that Tiff is not going to share a photo of Adam in the sexy undies!! I mean the girl shares and over shares everything in her life so 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
The entitlement of this family astounds me. Tiffany and Adam - don’t they just think for a second - hang on, actually I have never seen a pavement or kerb matching an individual house’s driveway or front garden? Why do they possibly think they can have their dropped kerb done to match their property and no one else in the world can? I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes Jen, your dog is sad because its spent the past 4 weeks interacting with other dogs every single day and not being used like a prop for you. She has probably enjoyed the attention she was getting from the trainer too!

Reactions: 4
I'm so tired of watching Jen's stories and EVERYTHING they do in there leads to an ad of some sorts!!!!! EVERYTHING. Kimmy filming her at the store and then them doing the flower arrangement all leading up to another stupid ad for wreaths. I remember I used to NEVER miss her stories years ago now I literally forget about them on a daily basis.

Reactions: 5
Steve Jnr just dominates everyone doesn’t he? Tiff was babysitting, he comes in and takes over. Jen was baking bread and he makes French toast with it. Of course in between monitoring their blood sugar levels to make sure no nasty carbs had sneaked in.
Then today he’s crawling around the floor with the baby! This is their content? He has to be in there all of the time.
I’m pleased to see little gift wrapped baby keeps pulling her bow off though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.