TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought some tests when I was shopping this morning, but I’m scared to do them and be disappointed! Think I’m going to wait and see if AF comes rather than testing early. Really don’t think it will happen this month though so not getting my hopes up!

Great idea about doing a pamper too @Missdissapointed. Sending you all hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I usually test early with eBay cheapies. Haven’t bought anymore since our last miscarriage.. in the hopes I won’t test early again because I get obsessed. Period due in 5 days and I have a first response in the cupboard. Taking every ounce of me to not pee on it (if it was a two pack I’d have already done it by now 🤣)

Reactions: 5
I usually test early with eBay cheapies. Haven’t bought anymore since our last miscarriage.. in the hopes I won’t test early again because I get obsessed. Period due in 5 days and I have a first response in the cupboard. Taking every ounce of me to not pee on it (if it was a two pack I’d have already done it by now 🤣)
I have a two pack of cheapies and one of those clear blue weeks ones... so tempting isn’t it 😂😂

OPK related question... AF is due on Tuesday and on my daily test today I’ve got a high reading. Is that normal?

Last edited:
Well guys my period showed up today! Guess my sore boobs are just going to be another Pms symptoms. Mother Nature is cruel..

Just a thought guys - I have decided to treat myself when I get my period - new pjs, face mask, lots of junk food. It has made me feel slightly better. Thought it might help you guys feel better on them months to xx
I wish but no junk binge for me as I need to lose weight to improve my chances! The worst!

Yep Only having one in the house is a good way to make yourself wait 😂

I have a two pack of cheapies and one of those clear blue weeks ones... so tempting isn’t it 😂😂

OPK related question... AF is due on Tuesday and on my daily test today I’ve got a high reading. Is that normal?
Ooooh I’m sure I’ve heard they can pick up hcg. Get yourself a test!

Reactions: 1
What do you ladies think of this ovulation test result? Is it negative? According to natural cycles ovulation is tomorrow and Premom is today, I think this is the darkest it has been. I’ve had 2 temp rises but have only been doing that for 10 days since my thermometer arrived! I have PCOS so I know they’re not great for that, I just want to know if I’m ovulating or not! Even hubby said we need a
Day off from DTD today, but I think We really need to today.
3B723E9C-0A1D-48B5-92D1-B051DBBB35B8.jpeg
1CF2A61D-0612-48B3-81B0-E3A59AFFCA93.jpeg

Your LH can rise just before AF. When I was late last month I did exactly the same and I got a high reading. opKs can pick up pregnancy hormones but it's usually high levels. Not to piss on your corn flakes or anything, but I just don't want you to drive yourself crazy like I did! X

Your LH can rise just before AF. When I was late last month I did exactly the same and I got a high reading. opKs can pick up pregnancy hormones but it's usually high levels. Not to piss on your corn flakes or anything, but I just don't want you to drive yourself crazy like I did! X
Ooooh I’m sure I’ve heard they can pick up hcg. Get yourself a test!
I did some Googling and there’s a mix on there - some say the OPKs can pick up pregnancy and some say it’s a hormone surge before AF. Still too scared to test 🤣

I caved and done a cheapie... and got a positive 😭

We’re completely in shock, I really wasn’t expecting it! Still going to keep testing tomorrow and Tuesday to make sure but as long as AF doesn’t come on Tuesday I think that’s it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

We’re completely in shock, I really wasn’t expecting it! Still going to keep testing tomorrow and Tuesday to make sure but as long as AF doesn’t come on Tuesday I think that’s it!
Ahhhhh!!!

Woohoooo ❤❤ So pleased for you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Aww congratulations!, ❤

• Heart
I did some Googling and there’s a mix on there - some say the OPKs can pick up pregnancy and some say it’s a hormone surge before AF. Still too scared to test 🤣
I’ve noticed it’s picked up my pregnancies in the past. Interestingly I had a peak a week after ovulating. I went onto have miscarriages but I noticed that twice.

Lovely news, massive congratulations lulu x

Ahhhhh congratulations ❤

Reactions: 3
I did a test yesterday and found out im 2-3 weeks pregnant (+2?)
Im ao excited ans desperate to talk to my friends about it. Waiting until 11 is going to feel like forever!!
I bought myself a book to read about pregnancy as a little pressie 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
First post here hi all... I’ve recently been diagnosed with PCOS. Had a private consultation two weeks ago and decided to see how my cycles go for another month or two before I consider clomid or metformin as I think / thought my cycles had started to regulate in the last few months thanks to taking inofolic alpha. Come down to 32 days in November and 26 in December when last year they were between 40-80.
I had quite obvious fertile mucous earlier this month and we had sex twice (a day apart), and in the last two-three days I’ve needed the loo loads (usually like a camel and go twice a day!), my nipples look weird (i have implants and v little breast tissue myself so never really get sore boobs), have had a few mild cramps but nothing as strong as my period so I started to wonder hmmm could this be pregnancy. Haven’t taken a test yet...it’s my husbands birthday in the week and I was planning to take one in another day or two. I’m currently cycle day 34 so slightly longer than my last two cycles. However I’ve been to the loo in the last hour, I’ve got a light pinkish when I wipe. Not enough to stain a pad but definitely there each time I’ve gone for a wee (which is still every hour!). I’d started googling pregnancy announcements and getting my hopes up and now I’m feeling a bit deflated that this is likely my period starting 😞
Sainsbury’s local earlier didn’t have any pregnancy tests that I could see and I’ve missed the supermarket for today so it’s just a case of waiting to see. I’m not even sure if it’s worth taking a test tomorrow in case this is a chemical pregnancy? I think I’d rather just get my period and be none the wiser. I haven’t told husband as like I said I was hoping to maybe be able to surprise him on his birthday. Just needed to vent really! I had it in my head we’d maybe need some help in a few months but then started getting my hopes up and now I just don’t know what to feel!

• Sad
First post here hi all... I’ve recently been diagnosed with PCOS. Had a private consultation two weeks ago and decided to see how my cycles go for another month or two before I consider clomid or metformin as I think / thought my cycles had started to regulate in the last few months thanks to taking inofolic alpha. Come down to 32 days in November and 26 in December when last year they were between 40-80.
I had quite obvious fertile mucous earlier this month and we had sex twice (a day apart), and in the last two-three days I’ve needed the loo loads (usually like a camel and go twice a day!), my nipples look weird (i have implants and v little breast tissue myself so never really get sore boobs), have had a few mild cramps but nothing as strong as my period so I started to wonder hmmm could this be pregnancy. Haven’t taken a test yet...it’s my husbands birthday in the week and I was planning to take one in another day or two. I’m currently cycle day 34 so slightly longer than my last two cycles. However I’ve been to the loo in the last hour, I’ve got a light pinkish when I wipe. Not enough to stain a pad but definitely there each time I’ve gone for a wee (which is still every hour!). I’d started googling pregnancy announcements and getting my hopes up and now I’m feeling a bit deflated that this is likely my period starting 😞
Sainsbury’s local earlier didn’t have any pregnancy tests that I could see and I’ve missed the supermarket for today so it’s just a case of waiting to see. I’m not even sure if it’s worth taking a test tomorrow in case this is a chemical pregnancy? I think I’d rather just get my period and be none the wiser. I haven’t told husband as like I said I was hoping to maybe be able to surprise him on his birthday. Just needed to vent really! I had it in my head we’d maybe need some help in a few months but then started getting my hopes up and now I just don’t know what to feel!
Sorry to hear that you think it could be your period. I know its not much help, but hopefully in a few days you'll know. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you and your husband 🤞❤

Sorry to hear that you think it could be your period. I know its not much help, but hopefully in a few days you'll know. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you and your husband 🤞❤
Thank you! I’ve been Googling implantation bleeding but it seems like it’s 50/50 whether it resembles your period or not! I’m pretty sure it is though. At least I know I’m hopefully ovulating which is something though as I’ve had much stronger symptoms this month!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.