TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I’m not so sure if I have a faint line or not now. I’ve read a lot about first response having bad indent lines at the moment. 😫 now I’m doubting it.. I guess I should order more tests or wait a few days till my period comes 😬

Ah I’m not so sure if I have a faint line or not now. I’ve read a lot about first response having bad indent lines at the moment. 😫 now I’m doubting it.. I guess I should order more tests or wait a few days till my period comes 😬
I used just a Tesco own this morning and couldn’t see a hint of a line. I’m the same just going to have to wait for my period on Friday or try again Thursday in the hope I’ll know if I can have a drink or not for my birthday 😩

Part of me says I’m being stupid and I won’t be pregnant so should just drink, but then a small part of me is like don’t drink cause you’ll effect the foetus. Idk

I'm supposed to be in my most fertile days and set to ovulate tomorrow. OPKs are normally reading high - positive by now. They're constantly negative. After a late period last month, and a routine blood test that showed my folate levels were dangerously low again I kinda knew this was coming along with the fact I have severe folic acid deficiencies that isn't corrected by tablets it was only a matter of time until it affected my cycle. It's given me the kick up the arse I needed to go back to my consultant & fight even harder to be given my folic acid IV that I need but they are hesitant to give me. I'm gonna bow out for now ladies as I think my TTC journey ends here for now until I can get my levels back up. Lots of baby dust to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm supposed to be in my most fertile days and set to ovulate tomorrow. OPKs are normally reading high - positive by now. They're constantly negative. After a late period last month, and a routine blood test that showed my folate levels were dangerously low again I kinda knew this was coming along with the fact I have severe folic acid deficiencies that isn't corrected by tablets it was only a matter of time until it affected my cycle. It's given me the kick up the arse I needed to go back to my consultant & fight even harder to be given my folic acid IV that I need but they are hesitant to give me. I'm gonna bow out for now ladies as I think my TTC journey ends here for now until I can get my levels back up. Lots of baby dust to you all x
Good luck. I hope you get the answers and help you need xx

Not even on the tww yet and already getting ahead of myself...just worked out I’ll be a week late and can test on Valentine’s Day! Trying to tell myself not to get my hopes up 🙈

Reactions: 2
Not even on the tww yet and already getting ahead of myself...just worked out I’ll be a week late and can test on Valentine’s Day! Trying to tell myself not to get my hopes up 🙈
I’m the same!! I’ll be able to test the week before v day so I’ve been ahead of myself looking a valentines presents I could get to tell hubby I’m pregnant! 🙈 saw the cutest little heart sign, “roses are red, violets are blue inside me beats 2 hearts for you!” 😭
keeping everything crossed!!

apparently it’my ovulation day today with my first month of temping so hopefully it will rise as I’ve had my first ever positive LH test! 🤞🏼 And done the deed so much due to predictions changing (pcos) were fed up of each other 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m the same!! I’ll be able to test the week before v day so I’ve been ahead of myself looking a valentines presents I could get to tell hubby I’m pregnant! 🙈 saw the cutest little heart sign, “roses are red, violets are blue inside me beats 2 hearts for you!” 😭
keeping everything crossed!!

apparently it’my ovulation day today with my first month of temping so hopefully it will rise as I’ve had my first ever positive LH test! 🤞🏼 And done the deed so much due to predictions changing (pcos) were fed up of each other 🤣
I’m so glad it’s not just me!! We were pregnant towards the end of last year and were meant to tell our families on Christmas Day with cute baby grows 🙈 this month I am going to try not to think about anything too much!! Famous last words 😂
I love the little heart sign you mentioned, keeping everything crossed for you!

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad it’s not just me!! We were pregnant towards the end of last year and were meant to tell our families on Christmas Day with cute baby grows 🙈 this month I am going to try not to think about anything too much!! Famous last words 😂
I love the little heart sign you mentioned, keeping everything crossed for you!
Aww I’m so sorry 😞

keeping my fingers crossed for you too! 😘

Pff, little meltdown yesterday when I realised I started taking my clomid a day late. But gynaecologist said it's not a big deal... I felt really bad though and was beating myself up about it ("It's like you don't even want it", you know, that stupid negative voice in your head)...

Ugh, it's hard. I try not to think/worry about it too much (pretty successfully I might say 😅), but then sometimes the sadness becomes overwhelming and eats you alive...

Anyway, needed to rant.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you all and congrats to the lucky ladies! ❤

If you do get your period again, try to think about it as the beginning of a new chance. And try to appreciate the fact that you at least know what's going on.
It's hard, but we're all so strong ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@LongishCat Overthinking is hard!! But I’m sure your gynaecologist wouldn’t have said it was ok if it’s not. I am a worrier too. But I am sure you will get there! 😊 as we all will x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t stop thinking about doing another test. Do I go and buy a clear blue early detection after work or just wait. I actually don’t think I can wait until Thursday. I’ve felt nauseous and tired ALL day today 😩

Reactions: 2
I can’t stop thinking about doing another test. Do I go and buy a clear blue early detection after work or just wait. I actually don’t think I can wait until Thursday. I’ve felt nauseous and tired ALL day today 😩
We’re due on the same day! I’m so tired today too and keep feeling sick after I’ve eaten. I think I’m gonna order some clear blues, don’t trust the first response now 🤣

Haha I'm the same! Worked out I'll be due to start my period on the same day as my hubby's birthday next month and thinking how nice it would be to wrap a positive test. 🤞🤞 To us xx

• Heart
We’re due on the same day! I’m so tired today too and keep feeling sick after I’ve eaten. I think I’m gonna order some clear blues, don’t trust the first response now 🤣
I’ve not used first response yet! Assuming it wasn’t great? Someone had a cheese pasty at their desk and I nearly threw up literally 😂
I’m glad I’ve found someone to share the same cycle issues with hahah

I’ve not used first response yet! Assuming it wasn’t great? Someone had a cheese pasty at their desk and I nearly threw up literally 😂
I’m glad I’ve found someone to share the same cycle issues with hahah
I got a faint line yesterday but the more I read about them the more I think it’s just an indent 😫 I’ve literally trawled net mums and google of similar posts with similar test lines and it’s 50/50 of whether they turns into something but they’re really bad for indents apparently so I don’t want to use them again.
haha oh god, I’d say your having some good signs then! I was the same in my last pregnancy when anyone was cooking bacon 🤣

I got a faint line yesterday but the more I read about them the more I think it’s just an indent 😫 I’ve literally trawled net mums and google of similar posts with similar test lines and it’s 50/50 of whether they turns into something but they’re really bad for indents apparently so I don’t want to use them again.
haha oh god, I’d say your having some good signs then! I was the same in my last pregnancy when anyone was cooking bacon 🤣
Oh really! I’ve read the pink dye ones are better than blue but I’ll stick with another clear blue instead!
I had a faint line on Saturday but I don’t know if it was an evap line cause I left it 🤦🏼‍♀️
fingers crossed this would be my first! I’d cry if I couldn’t be around bacon cooking you know hahaha

I had this same dilemma when I was pregnant! I used FR as well. For what it’s worth mine turned out to be positive and honestly to anyone else it would look negative but I was convinced something was there! Picture attached!

Attachments

I had this same dilemma when I was pregnant! I used FR as well. For what it’s worth mine turned out to be positive and honestly to anyone else it would look negative but I was convinced something was there! Picture attached!
So glad yours was actually positive! It’s so confusing isn’t it. Here’s mine, don’t know if you can see it properly but there’s a faint line, even my partner noticed it (he usually doesn’t faint ones 🤣)

Oh really! I’ve read the pink dye ones are better than blue but I’ll stick with another clear blue instead!
I had a faint line on Saturday but I don’t know if it was an evap line cause I left it 🤦🏼‍♀️
fingers crossed this would be my first! I’d cry if I couldn’t be around bacon cooking you know hahaha
Yeah I’ve always been told pink ones are better and we’ve been trying for a year now and I’ve always used them but I’m stumped at the moment. I wasn’t aware indents were even a thing 🤣 I’ve actually had better lines on eBay cheapies but I haven’t given clear blue a try really apart from a digital to confirm. I’ve heard the blue ones are more prone to Evaps but they have good reviews so I’m gonna give them a try 🤣 when are you testing again? Fingers crossed it’s positive for you

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.