TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad yours was actually positive! It’s so confusing isn’t it. Here’s mine, don’t know if you can see it properly but there’s a faint line, even my partner noticed it (he usually doesn’t faint ones 🤣)

Yeah I’ve always been told pink ones are better and we’ve been trying for a year now and I’ve always used them but I’m stumped at the moment. I wasn’t aware indents were even a thing 🤣 I’ve actually had better lines on eBay cheapies but I haven’t given clear blue a try really apart from a digital to confirm. I’ve heard the blue ones are more prone to Evaps but they have good reviews so I’m gonna give them a try 🤣 when are you testing again? Fingers crossed it’s positive for you
I can see a line 😃🤞🏻 For you

Reactions: 2
So glad yours was actually positive! It’s so confusing isn’t it. Here’s mine, don’t know if you can see it properly but there’s a faint line, even my partner noticed it (he usually doesn’t faint ones 🤣)

Yeah I’ve always been told pink ones are better and we’ve been trying for a year now and I’ve always used them but I’m stumped at the moment. I wasn’t aware indents were even a thing 🤣 I’ve actually had better lines on eBay cheapies but I haven’t given clear blue a try really apart from a digital to confirm. I’ve heard the blue ones are more prone to Evaps but they have good reviews so I’m gonna give them a try 🤣 when are you testing again? Fingers crossed it’s positive for you
I see something as well but like you say could go either way! I tested two days after that test and it was a strong line so I think you should test again! With any test

Reactions: 1
Oh at last! I've been watching this chat for days waiting for my verification email to come through so that i can join in! Hey everyone!

You guys are awesome and you have some lovely stories! I came off Cerelle on the 28th December 2020..... haven't had AF yet. OPK's showed high fertility for 9 days from 4th Jan.... but no peak.

Started to test again this week as got excited with the Clearblue connected... yesterday was nothing, today i've got a flashing smiley again! That's like 10 days after the last ones so now i'm really confused! Tested negative on Saturday too so i'm pretty sure it's not pregnancy!

I’m going to try to wait until Wednesday just incase my period comes early tomorrow, but I’ll probably test tomorrow I have no patience 😂😂

Hi, hope I can join you all?

Currently day 5 of this cycle, my first cycle since miscarriage (first ever pregnancy) in December :/ it took 3 years to conceive that one so hoping it doesn’t take as long this time! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi ladies. I think I’ve got line eyes. I posted a few days ago when I was in the tww. Unfortunately af came but it only last 1 and a half days. It was heavyish though with clots. Something about this cycle was different to the rest, I really felt like I could of been pregnant until af arrived. On a whim I took a test and I’m sure there’s a slight line in person but other times I look at it it looks like a shadow. Anyone else see it? Thank you In
advance xx

Attachments

Hi, hope I can join you all?

Currently day 5 of this cycle, my first cycle since miscarriage (first ever pregnancy) in December :/ it took 3 years to conceive that one so hoping it doesn’t take as long this time! Xx
Welcome! Sorry about your miscarriage, hope you're okay ❤ good luck ttc x

Hi ladies. I think I’ve got line eyes. I posted a few days ago when I was in the tww. Unfortunately af came but it only last 1 and a half days. It was heavyish though with clots. Something about this cycle was different to the rest, I really felt like I could of been pregnant until af arrived. On a whim I took a test and I’m sure there’s a slight line in person but other times I look at it it looks like a shadow. Anyone else see it? Thank you In
advance xx
I can see something but not sure if it's faint positive or indent sorry ❤ If you've had a positive and then only a day of bleeding it could have been a chemical pregnancy xx

I think pink dyes have bad indent lines sometimes and blue dyes are notorious for evaps so I think it's just pot luck sometimes! Good luck x

Last edited:
Welcome! Sorry about your miscarriage, hope you're okay ❤ good luck ttc x

I can see something but not sure if it's faint positive or indent sorry ❤ If you've had a positive and then only a day of bleeding it could have been a chemical pregnancy xx

I think pink dyes have bad indent lines sometimes and blue dyes are notorious for evaps so I think it's just pot luck sometimes! Good luck x
Thank you for your reply. I haven’t had a positive before xx

advance xx
Maybe try a digital test? Fingers crossed for you x

Tww for me now! waiting for natural cycles to confirm ovulation but my temp hasn’t got any higher so who knows! How deflating is the whole fertility stuff 😞 x

Tww for me now! waiting for natural cycles to confirm ovulation but my temp hasn’t got any higher so who knows! How deflating is the whole fertility stuff 😞 x
It can get so hard at times..

I made an appointment at the fertility department of the hospital that follows me up. Gynaecologist recommended it as we've tried about 4 cycles with clomid and nothing yet. But can't go earlier than the 11th of March. So in the meantime more clomid for me.
Fingers crossed I can cancel the appointment at fertility! 🤞

Aww I’m so sorry 😞

keeping my fingers crossed for you too! 😘
Thank you, typically my other half has felt poorly yesterday and today so is in bed trying to sleep. Im supposedly ovulating today so not expecting it to happen 🙈 (he doesn’t know as I don’t tell him for less stress!) Bloody Sod’s law!

Would anybody reccomend the clear blue sticks with the smiley faces? All reviews on Amazon seem good. We are starting to try as of April (no earlier because I can’t cope with another birthday the week before christmas like my son 😂) and I’m using supermarkets own ovulation sticks at the minute to try figure out when I do ovulate etc.

Thank you x

Would anybody reccomend the clear blue sticks with the smiley faces? All reviews on Amazon seem good. We are starting to try as of April (no earlier because I can’t cope with another birthday the week before christmas like my son 😂) and I’m using supermarkets own ovulation sticks at the minute to try figure out when I do ovulate etc.

Thank you x
I’ve used them the last 2 months but found I only get 1 day with a smiley when the pack says you’ll get 2 fertile days?. I’ve actually ordered some cheapies from Amazon to use this month so I can test twice as day. 🙂

I’ve used them the last 2 months but found I only get 1 day with a smiley when the pack says you’ll get 2 fertile days?. I’ve actually ordered some cheapies from Amazon to use this month so I can test twice as day.
Ah really, I got my hopes up when I read the reviews on Amazon with a lot of people saying it helped them in their first month trying to conceive. I have also been tempted by their fertility monitor but it’s so expensive!

I've been using the clearblue but my cycle seems to be really out (have stopped pill though). I had 11 days flashing but no 'peak'. Ran out. Ordered the clearblue connected and less than 2 weeks later i'm back to flashing. I've ordered easy@home tonight x

Ah really, I got my hopes up when I read the reviews on Amazon with a lot of people saying it helped them in their first month trying to conceive. I have also been tempted by their fertility monitor but it’s so expensive!
Yes I was impressed by the reviews, they may work for you? I just decided to try a cheaper option this month as I spent a bit on the Luisa zuissaman recommended supplements too 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.