TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave in and tested early today as been feeling really off the last few days (12dpo, period 3 days away) and got this... honestly can’t believe it! ❤ Wishing everyone else luck and positive tests, this was our 3rd month of trying and although i know that’s not long to try I felt so disappointed the last 2 months!
Yay!! Congratulations 🎉 😍 x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I gave in and tested early today as been feeling really off the last few days (12dpo, period 3 days away) and got this... honestly can’t believe it! ❤ Wishing everyone else luck and positive tests, this was our 3rd month of trying and although i know that’s not long to try I felt so disappointed the last 2 months!
Aw congratulations!! Amazing news 🎉

Congratulations ❤

Well I've been to the toilet and I have started spotting. I won't lie I had a little cry, but I'm glad I'm on so I can try again next month. I hate that our bodies play games like this with us 😔
Came on to see if you’d updated, hope you’re ok ☹ It’s horrible isn’t it, I felt the same last month I had weird symptoms I’ve never had before and was convinced it was going to be good news then I came on like clockwork. It’s so disappointing!

Like you say though, next month is another go. Stay positive as hard as it is, got my fingers crossed for you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
OK I'm definitely out. A day early but at least I know. Most of me knew it wouldn't happen first cycle but a tiny part of me was convinced I could be pregnant until now. Ordered the easy@home ovulation tests.

OK I'm definitely out. A day early but at least I know. Most of me knew it wouldn't happen first cycle but a tiny part of me was convinced I could be pregnant until now. Ordered the easy@home ovulation tests.
I've bought these too! Just waiting for my period to hurry up so i can start using them after!

Aw congratulations!! Amazing news 🎉

Came on to see if you’d updated, hope you’re ok ☹ It’s horrible isn’t it, I felt the same last month I had weird symptoms I’ve never had before and was convinced it was going to be good news then I came on like clockwork. It’s so disappointing!

Like you say though, next month is another go. Stay positive as hard as it is, got my fingers crossed for you
Mine for you too! I never thought a late period owould drive me insane so much!! We'll all get there soon enough!!

Hi!!

Im Very new to this TTC as my first baby was conceived whilst we were using the depo injection.I’ve bought ovulation tests but I have no idea when to start using them. Do I wait for neatly the middle of the month or everyday?! Thank you in advance🤦🏻‍♀️

Hi!!

Im Very new to this TTC as my first baby was conceived whilst we were using the depo injection.I’ve bought ovulation tests but I have no idea when to start using them. Do I wait for neatly the middle of the month or everyday?! Thank you in advance🤦🏻‍♀️
I started using them after my period had finished. I test at 1pm every day (got an alarm on my phone to remind me)!

I'm not sure when I ovulated (or if I even have yet!). I started OPKs on CD6 and I'm now on CD11 and havent had a surge yet. i have a super short cycle so I think it's now getting quite late in the cycle for me to ovulate without having a v short luteul phase. Have had period cramps and lots of (erm) gas in the last couple of days so wondering if I ovulated really early (CD6) and this is implantation :/ too early to tell but I guess we'll see! Will keep doing the OPKs!

Should probably add that I've been eating a bean stew for lunch each day so the gas could definitely be due to that 🙃

• Haha
Hi all, period came last night, it was early so I am now over a year and I will call the doctors this week.
I've had no hint of a positive and never been pregnant and I'm 28.i can't help but be worried even if it is normal. Are there any of you on here that had a first child suddenly surprise you after a year, after no previous pregnancy scares or anything?
I've been very positive about it with it being a new year and a whole year of hope. But when it comes I am just so miserable. I know I'll be fine later or tommorow and back to feeling good about next month, but I just can't help but think is it ever going to happen? I actually can't imagine my period not coming or actually getting a positive test. All my family and most of my friends conceived quickly and I just feel crap.

I know this is the period blues😂 and I'll be fine. But I'd love some nice stories of those over a year that it happened for all of a sudden.

I also know this is no time at all compared to some of you, and I feel awful for complaining. Just in need of some positivity today.

• Heart
Congratulations! ❤

• Heart
Hi all, period came last night, it was early so I am now over a year and I will call the doctors this week.
I've had no hint of a positive and never been pregnant and I'm 28.i can't help but be worried even if it is normal. Are there any of you on here that had a first child suddenly surprise you after a year, after no previous pregnancy scares or anything?
I've been very positive about it with it being a new year and a whole year of hope. But when it comes I am just so miserable. I know I'll be fine later or tommorow and back to feeling good about next month, but I just can't help but think is it ever going to happen? I actually can't imagine my period not coming or actually getting a positive test. All my family and most of my friends conceived quickly and I just feel crap.

I know this is the period blues😂 and I'll be fine. But I'd love some nice stories of those over a year that it happened for all of a sudden.

I also know this is no time at all compared to some of you, and I feel awful for complaining. Just in need of some positivity today.
I was trying for 18 months and honestly thought there was issues then suddenly when I stopped thinking about it I got a positive! (I’d never been pregnant before and I am 29) Unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be but definitely gives me hope.

• Heart

It took me 6 years for my first child! Don’t give up hope - easier said that done I know. I’m 18 months in to trying for my second and it’s very disheartening. Baby dust xxx

• Heart

I’m almost 30 and in similar situation. Just trying to tell myself it will happen when the time is right but it’s hard to be positive all the time.
We will get there x

• Heart
Those with PCOS - have you tried any supplements? I’ve been researching about egg maturity and hormone imbalances etc, and have read that zinc can help with this, and inositol for period regulation, due to insulin resistance. Also spearmint tea has an anti-androgenic effect. Obviously I’m not a doctor or expert, but may be worth looking into to see if anything is right for you. I wish doctors would look into it more than they do, it’s an endocrine disorder, not just a fertility issue!

Those with PCOS - have you tried any supplements? I’ve been researching about egg maturity and hormone imbalances etc, and have read that zinc can help with this, and inositol for period regulation, due to insulin resistance. Also spearmint tea has an anti-androgenic effect. Obviously I’m not a doctor or expert, but may be worth looking into to see if anything is right for you. I wish doctors would look into it more than they do, it’s an endocrine disorder, not just a fertility issue!
It’s definitely more treat the symptoms than the cause with PCOS. Very frustrating

Hi guys!

I don’t get normal periods so last month I took the pill and then letrozole and ovulated normally but didn’t get pregnant.
I wasn’t expecting a period this month, but it came a week later than it did last month without taking the pill/letrozole. Is this a normal period? Or do you think it’s just shedding? Had this happened to anyone else?

Sorry if this doesn’t make sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.