TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoop I have a surge! I know it’s not meant to be accurate for PCOS (thanks for the info on this btw) but the fact I’ve had consistently low readings prior (no false positives which I think is the main concern?) and then this sudden surge (clearblue was negative this morning and now it’s at peak) plus I had a big bbt dip this morning, has got me a feeling a little more hopeful things are working as they should- I need to wait for the bbt spike as well of course as that’s the only way to know for sure but feeling positive 🤞🏼Last time the drama was all around the pregnancy testing and now I’d be bloody happy if I can just prove I’m even in with a chance!

Thank you to everyone for helping me with the ovulation testing. We’re a few days into our first month of trying and I’m quite excited to find out if I ovulate (not 100% convinced that I do as I still breastfeed at night). But fingers crossed!
If you are getting your periods again and have no other issues then you should be, I looked into it a lot as my periods took a while to return and I breastfed- no reason why breastfeeding would make you get a period back but not ovulate! It can stop you ovulating but then you shouldn’t get periods either...as far as I understand 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This TWW is killing me!! All I can think of is announcing to my husband and announcing to my family and buying baby stuff and having a bump and sickness!!! 7 days to go 🙄😂
Same here! Keep getting completely carried away with my thoughts and having to give myself a reminder that I need to be realistic 🙄

Same here! Keep getting completely carried away with my thoughts and having to give myself a reminder that I need to be realistic 🙄
Me three! I keep having mild cramps though so think I’m going to see AF this month ☹

This TWW is killing me!! All I can think of is announcing to my husband and announcing to my family and buying baby stuff and having a bump and sickness!!! 7 days to go 🙄😂
Me too 😩😩 I’m 6dpo. My period comes when it likes has been at 10dpo and 12dpo so I have. I idea how long I have left 🙄 hoping I’ll last the two weeks at least. It was worrying me when af was arriving 10dpo xx

Hi everyone, I hope I’m okay to post here. I am after some advice. I had a positive pregnancy test on Friday then I woke
Up at 4am Saturday with very heavy bleeding, tested again Saturday afternoon, still a positive and tested again today and a negative. I’m guessing it’s been a chemical pregnancy 😥. I have never experienced this before, if anyone has... how long did it take for your periods etc to come back? I’ve been off my pill for 8 weeks so I haven’t actually had a normal period yet. Any help or advice would be great appreciated! Thank you xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, I hope I’m okay to post here. I am after some advice. I had a positive pregnancy test on Friday then I woke
Up at 4am Saturday with very heavy bleeding, tested again Saturday afternoon, still a positive and tested again today and a negative. I’m guessing it’s been a chemical pregnancy 😥. I have never experienced this before, if anyone has... how long did it take for your periods etc to come back? I’ve been off my pill for 8 weeks so I haven’t actually had a normal period yet. Any help or advice would be great appreciated! Thank you xxx
Hope you’re ok. When this happened to me my next period was a week later xx

Reactions: 1
Hope you’re ok. When this happened to me my next period was a week later xx
Thank you, I’m okay just think it’s the initial going from being excited/happy to then bleeding etc the next day! Just all happened so quickly. Thank you for your reply xxx

I haven’t got any advice but just wanted say I’m sorry and hope you’re ok ❤

Guys I really feel like this month is our month!!! We got a peak on our LH tests this month and began taking prenatals. I’m 5 days away from AF and my boobs are so so sore!! I never get sore boobs before AF! Surely this has got to be it?! I couldn’t help myself but take a FRER yesterdat 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 which was negative but I’m not letting that drag me down because it’s veeeery early to take a test anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My natural cycles thermometer has arrived - so been tracking my temperature, today it has dropped to 35.5! Surely that is too low?! It’s only day 5 of me tracking, but the others were 35.8 & 35.9! That’s only 0.5 away from hypothermia!

Last edited:
Guys I really feel like this month is our month!!! We got a peak on our LH tests this month and began taking prenatals. I’m 5 days away from AF and my boobs are so so sore!! I never get sore boobs before AF! Surely this has got to be it?! I couldn’t help myself but take a FRER yesterdat 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 which was negative but I’m not letting that drag me down because it’s veeeery early to take a test anyway!
Finger crossed!!! I feel quite nauseas today but think it’s anxiety as I can’t keep my mind off it all!

Fingers crossed for you!

The sore boobs thing always makes me wonder - I’ve got implants and had barely any actual breast tissue, I’ve never had sore boobs in my life! Wonder if that will change when I eventually (hopefully) get pregnant 😂

My natural cycles thermometer has arrived - so been tracking my temperature, today it has dropped to 35.5! Surely that is too low?! It’s only day 5 of me tracking, but the others were 35.8 & 35.9! That’s only 0.5 away from hypothermia!
Don’t worry, I get some readings below 36 as well :) your temp rises throughout the day as you move around so it’s normal for it to be a lot lower as soon as you wake. Chances are you wouldn’t get a temp reading that low during the day!!

Don’t worry, I get some readings below 36 as well :) your temp rises throughout the day as you move around so it’s normal for it to be a lot lower as soon as you wake. Chances are you wouldn’t get a temp reading that low during the day!! Apparently consistently low temps can be a symptom of a thyroid problem but you’ll know whether thats Likely or not

Don’t worry, I get some readings below 36 as well :) your temp rises throughout the day as you move around so it’s normal for it to be a lot lower as soon as you wake. Chances are you wouldn’t get a temp reading that low during the day!!
Ah thank you! I did google but didn’t find much, always good to hear of real people experiences 😊

I test in Fahrenheit for accuracy but mine are low too. 35.5 could be inaccurate though. It can be common enough to get one totally off I think. Make sure you’ve had 3 solid hours of sleep (at least) before you test and don’t move apart from reaching for the thermometer!

So happy I found this thread! We have been ttc for nearly 2 years now, we already have a 4 year old who was a great surprise, husband has low motility now though and I have high prolactin levels, has anyone else had high prolactin?

Hi all,

Had my appointment today as its over a year. The doctor was so so lovely about it all. Gonna have a few tests and he's told me not to give up and I feel a bit better tonight.

I've thought about starting the opks again but they really stressed me out last time so not sure it's a good idea.
Anyone else stop doing them as they got stressed or obsessed?

Reactions: 5
Hi all,

Had my appointment today as its over a year. The doctor was so so lovely about it all. Gonna have a few tests and he's told me not to give up and I feel a bit better tonight.

I've thought about starting the opks again but they really stressed me out last time so not sure it's a good idea.
I tried them last year and never once could see a positive line, but am definitely ovulating as at my hycosy doctor said you ovulated from left the last time etc

Hi all,

Yeah I think it’s easy to get obsessed. I don’t use opks as I’ve pcos. Luckily I have 31-33 day cycles. I plan on BBT charting for a few months so I have a better idea of my fertile window/ovulation day. Then I plan to stop for awhile it’s so time consuming and can verge on obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.