TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling a bit deflated as my period has gone AWOL!

I know not all cycles are 28 days, but I stopped my pill in December, had my withdrawal meaning this would be my first cycle without contraception. Based on 28 days my period would've started last Tuesday and despite having mild PMS symptoms (I've never really suffered thankfully) a couple of a spots, light cramps and a lot of bloating nothing has arrived.

I'm definitely not pregnant (I have tested).

Frustrated as I feel like I'm just waiting for my period so I can start my cycle again but now I'm paranoid I'm not going to get one at all!
have you tried the early clear blue tests? I felt pregnant with my first but the tests were negative. Bought the early clear blue one and had a positive on that! May be worth a try

have you tried the early clear blue tests? I felt pregnant with my first but the tests were negative. Bought the early clear blue one and had a positive on that! May be worth a try
I haven't I've just been using the cheap dip sticks. I don't even know when, or if I ovulated in the month so I'm all a bit confused!

I'm convinced it's just my body regulating itself but I'm worried that I won't have periods at all now. I'm out of tune with my body after 15 years on the pill! I'll leave it another week and hopefully it'll either arrive or I'll test again!

Feeling a bit deflated as my period has gone AWOL!

I know not all cycles are 28 days, but I stopped my pill in December, had my withdrawal meaning this would be my first cycle without contraception. Based on 28 days my period would've started last Tuesday and despite having mild PMS symptoms (I've never really suffered thankfully) a couple of a spots, light cramps and a lot of bloating nothing has arrived.

I'm definitely not pregnant (I have tested).

Frustrated as I feel like I'm just waiting for my period so I can start my cycle again but now I'm paranoid I'm not going to get one at all!
When I came off the pill in the summer I had a bleed straight away but it then took 48 days until I had a period again despite having all the usual pms. Once I started period my cycle is now back to 28 days. May just take a couple of weeks to adjust x

Reactions: 2
Can I join you all? TTC #2. First cycle trying but I'm pretty sure I'm out as I've been spotting and AF due Tuesday. My first is almost 9 so quite a big gap.

Reactions: 5
I got a positive ovulation test yesterday and since about 3pm today I’ve felt very mild period like cramps. Does anyone else feel like this?

Well my period is still late.... cramps have disappeared & my cervical mucus (tmi sorry) is awful, had to change out of my scrub pants already because it literally soaked thru my underwear and pants. Tests still negative 😪 really wish my body would just be clear and say I'm pregnant or not!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve only had a 5 day period! After bad pcos for the past few years it’s a bloody miracle!! My longest period was 6 weeks!! I can’t actually believe it! 😁

Reactions: 5
Well my period is still late.... cramps have disappeared & my cervical mucus (tmi sorry) is awful, had to change out of my scrub pants already because it literally soaked thru my underwear and pants. Tests still negative 😪 really wish my body would just be clear and say I'm pregnant or not!
How frustrating, how many days late are you? Is it worth contacting doctors? My gp has an online chat set up not sure if yours has a similar service?

How frustrating, how many days late are you? Is it worth contacting doctors? My gp has an online chat set up not sure if yours has a similar service?
I'm 4 days late, giving it till Thursday and will call my GP but our surgery is now a vaccination hub so it's so hard to get in touch with them 😞 our online service is shocking too. If I've not bled by Thursday I'll be a week late so I Will bombard them ive never been late in my life before its so frustrating now

Reactions: 1
I'm 4 days late, giving it till Thursday and will call my GP but our surgery is now a vaccination hub so it's so hard to get in touch with them 😞 our online service is shocking too. If I've not bled by Thursday I'll be a week late so I Will bombard them ive never been late in my life before its so frustrating now
Gosh how frustrating. Shame about the online service, I had an UTI in October and was able to online chat with the doctor and receive a prescription the same day- quicker than usual!
The not knowing either way must be so hard x

Gosh how frustrating. Shame about the online service, I had an UTI in October and was able to online chat with the doctor and receive a prescription the same day- quicker than usual!
The not knowing either way must be so hard x
That is brilliant. I've done everything I can think of ive done OPKS - they're negative HPTs negative too. I work in a hospital so I dipped my urine to see if I have an infection brewing & I don't. If we were allowed to request bloods for ourselves I would've done that but were not unfortunately 🤣 I honestly wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy im just praying for a late BFP! X

conceiving is consuming all of my thoughts this month, more so than usual!! We have timed everything so right this month and even had a positive ovulation test! I’ve got to be pregnant this month. We even bought our first baby item as it was in the sale. I feel like it’s going to hit me hard if AF comes this month

• Heart
Reactions: 7
conceiving is consuming all of my thoughts this month, more so than usual!! We have timed everything so right this month and even had a positive ovulation test! I’ve got to be pregnant this month. We even bought our first baby item as it was in the sale. I feel like it’s going to hit me hard if AF comes this month
I feel the same! Think lockdown isn’t helping as there isn’t much going on outside of work to keep my mind busy! There were 3 pregnancy announcements on my FB last night which is not helping my emotions!

That is brilliant. I've done everything I can think of ive done OPKS - they're negative HPTs negative too. I work in a hospital so I dipped my urine to see if I have an infection brewing & I don't. If we were allowed to request bloods for ourselves I would've done that but were not unfortunately 🤣 I honestly wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy im just praying for a late BFP! X
Have everything crossed for you 🤞🏻

• Heart
I gave in and tested early today as been feeling really off the last few days (12dpo, period 3 days away) and got this... honestly can’t believe it! ❤ Wishing everyone else luck and positive tests, this was our 3rd month of trying and although i know that’s not long to try I felt so disappointed the last 2 months!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I gave in and tested early today as been feeling really off the last few days (12dpo, period 3 days away) and got this... honestly can’t believe it! ❤ Wishing everyone else luck and positive tests, this was our 3rd month of trying and although i know that’s not long to try I felt so disappointed the last 2 months!
Oh my gosh congratulations 💕 the most beautiful news!! Can I ask how you felt 'off' I'm so interested to hear everyone's symptoms so I can add them to my long list of things to look out for 😂

• Heart
Oh my gosh congratulations 💕 the most beautiful news!! Can I ask how you felt 'off' I'm so interested to hear everyone's symptoms so I can add them to my long list of things to look out for 😂
thanks so much! haha of course! I’ve felt nauseous when waking up, a bit like a slight hangover! I feel bloated, tired (that’s nothing new tbh 😂) and the last few days I’ve been so thirsty! But that’s about it so far, I guess it’s still early days for proper symptoms! 😊

YAY! Congratulations! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Congratulations ❤

Well I've been to the toilet and I have started spotting. I won't lie I had a little cry, but I'm glad I'm on so I can try again next month. I hate that our bodies play games like this with us 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone! Hope you are all okay! After a little advice or wondering if anyone is in same position?
I stopped taking my pill POP around 7 weeks ago, have had nothing since! No withdrawal bleed or a period! I’m not pregnant as I have been testing nearly every few days! (I really need to stop) TTC baby number 2, I can’t remember havjng any issues coming off the pill last time to have my son, however I was on the combined, not sure if this would make a difference?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.