TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone had any issues with coming off contraception?
My coil was due to be taken out in November and I called the doctors early September so we could start trying but was told the doctors aren’t taking them out at the moment (due to COVID) so I’ve waited until this week, called the doctors and the doctor is refusing to do them right now so was pointed to the sexual health clinic but there’s a 6 month+ waiting list

I’m at a loss of what to do and was hoping I’d be pregnant by now but the thought of having to wait another 6 months is awful
This is where I am and it’s awful. I’m at a loss as well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get a solution soon

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone having one of those nights? Coming to the end of my period which has been seriously painful. Hospital are having to refer me to gyno for more tests because my cysts are that bad. So naturally - I put one born every minute on TV. And now I’m spending my Friday night on the sofa crying because life is so unfair. And it’s bloody dry January so I can’t even have a glass of wine to cheer myself up🙄

My levels fluctuate before CD19 when I had high levels all day (I test around 12pm and 4pm), but they were consistently low. On CD20 I had my peak at 12pm and it dropped to high at 4pm. But yeah, it was up and down in the low range before I reached my fertile window. Until you see the high and peak you are definitely wondering if something is wrong with you, but I've learnt that it's completely normal for it so fluctuate slightly before seeing that spike.

I started tracking right after AF which was extremely frustrating to see 13 days of low levels thinking something was wrong with me, but I had a feeling during my last cycle that I wasn't ovulating during the "textbook" CD14 (this is my first cycle using OPKs), but more like a week later or so. It was nice to see the data supporting it so far. At least I now have a nice baseline lol but yeah, I am trying not to be too optimistic that this is "the month" but seeing that peak got me so excited ughhhh. I felt some ovulation pain the day after my peak, I don't temp because I know it would be too much for me right now. Trying to enjoy the sex and the general excitement but now I am in 4 DPO and I know it will be hard to resist the test on 8 DPO onwards!!

Anyways I digress 😅

Edited because I suck at maths

View attachment 379208View attachment 379209
Seeing yours is really reassuring, I didn’t realise it would jump up like that I just assumed it would increase gradually. Thank you for sharing it!

So easy to get carried away with it all isn’t it! This thread is a lifesaver, I drive myself crazy thinking about it all sometimes. It’s nice to know other people are the same 😂

Anyone having one of those nights? Coming to the end of my period which has been seriously painful. Hospital are having to refer me to gyno for more tests because my cysts are that bad. So naturally - I put one born every minute on TV. And now I’m spending my Friday night on the sofa crying because life is so unfair. And it’s bloody dry January so I can’t even have a glass of wine to cheer myself up🙄
It can feel overwhelming can’t it. One born every minute is emotional at the best of times but especially when you’re trying yourself! Treat yourself to something else instead, sending hugs x

Can anyone please help I am getting so stressed and upset. Came off pill sept 2020 tracked ovulation with opks dec and jan and I get stronger lines but have never had a peak and now freaking out thinking I don’t ovulate. 😩😩 it was similar last month too but I didn’t have the Premom app to take photos so my strongest lines are about cd15 just after when my apps say I’ll ovulate on cd14. I’ve never noticed any ewcm but yesterday I did have some cramps/twinges esp on lower left side a bit like period pains so I thought could be ov pains? Can I still be ovulating if these are my darkest lines? 🤞🏻🙁

Attachments

Is this ovulation test positive? I’ve never ever gotten a peak on one so I’m super excited and would just like confirmation please 🤗! What does a positive ovulation test indicate? When are the best times to have sex? We had sex this morning tmi sorry! X
CB92A122-59BA-45A9-BBAF-7552961D12FC.jpeg

3 days late and still a negative test. Don't think I'll get that positive 😭 Think my bodies playing games with me

Is this ovulation test positive? I’ve never ever gotten a peak on one so I’m super excited and would just like confirmation please 🤗! What does a positive ovulation test indicate? When are the best times to have sex? We had sex this morning tmi sorry! XView attachment 380103
Certainly looks positive or nearing a positive. Best times are in the lead up to the positive as you have a short time once you hit your peak then ovulate. Fingers crossed for you x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
AF has arrived. I’ve signed up to natural cycles. £40 for a year with a thermometer. See what happens. My previously fertile prediction was wrong according to this app so will see! x

Reactions: 3
AF has arrived. I’ve signed up to natural cycles. £40 for a year with a thermometer. See what happens. My previously fertile prediction was wrong according to this app so will see! x
I keep looking at Natural Cycles. I'll be interested to know how you find it!

Hi everyone, have just joined the thread because today is the day I am officially starting Ovulation tests, excited! My cycles are usually exactly 28 days long and I’m on day 11 today. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and wishing everyone lots of luck in TTC 😊

Reactions: 6
Am I the only person not using ovulation tests? I’m worried I’ll get obsessive so we’re going for every other day atm and hoping but if nothing happens after a few months I’ve said I’ll look into ovulation tests

Reactions: 4
has anyone had any issues with coming off contraception?
My coil was due to be taken out in November and I called the doctors early September so we could start trying but was told the doctors aren’t taking them out at the moment (due to COVID) so I’ve waited until this week, called the doctors and the doctor is refusing to do them right now so was pointed to the sexual health clinic but there’s a 6 month+ waiting list

I’m at a loss of what to do and was hoping I’d be pregnant by now but the thought of having to wait another 6 months is awful
I would try either another sexual health clinic or ring some private clinics for a quote. I had to ring around to get my implant removed.

Am I the only person not using ovulation tests? I’m worried I’ll get obsessive so we’re going for every other day atm and hoping but if nothing happens after a few months I’ve said I’ll look into ovulation tests
I started using them for a couple of cycles last year, didn’t really like them and never got a peak. I started with them again this cycle and got my peak so I’m glad I did as we have time sex perfectly

I used them because my partner and i weren't living together so when i peaked I'd call over and give it the one shot 🙈 and obv if i was staying overnight we'd go again the next day. But they did become consuming, i was using one morning and night 5 or 6 days per cycle it got frustrating on months i didn't peak.
I think you trying every second day is perfectly fine, it takes the pressure off and it's not so clinical and forced.

So my bbt has confirmed I ovulated on Thursday, because of a few things we only had sex Tuesday and Saturday. Have I any hope or am I out this cycle?
We’ve just come off a medicated cycle (letrozole and hcg) so wasn’t sure if or when I’d ovulate this month.

That’s definitely fine! Enjoy it x

Can confirm that I’ve got obsessive this month using them! If you’re not in any rush, enjoy just “trying” without the stress.

Reactions: 2
I got obsessive over them & didn't use them in December & here I am now 4 days late and negative HPTS. Its all bloody frustrating! X

Reactions: 2
Feeling a bit deflated as my period has gone AWOL!

I know not all cycles are 28 days, but I stopped my pill in December, had my withdrawal meaning this would be my first cycle without contraception. Based on 28 days my period would've started last Tuesday and despite having mild PMS symptoms (I've never really suffered thankfully) a couple of a spots, light cramps and a lot of bloating nothing has arrived.

I'm definitely not pregnant (I have tested).

Frustrated as I feel like I'm just waiting for my period so I can start my cycle again but now I'm paranoid I'm not going to get one at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.