TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going out of my mind ladies. Took a test & I’ve got the faintest line can’t work out for the life of me if it’s an evap line of big fat positive. I’m 12dpo. I thought I was seeing things at first but my partner can see it too 😣 waiting till my period is due to retest on Thursday is going to drive me insane.
How are you all?! X
I read on another thread that if you turn the contrast down (I think) on the photo it shows it clearer? I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!

I read on another thread that if you turn the contrast down (I think) on the photo it shows it clearer? I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!
I’ve played with all the settings on the photo and that’s the clearest I can get. My mind is telling me it’s nothing but there’s that small bit of hope there until AF rears her ugly head! X

Forgot to add photo 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve played with all the settings on the photo and that’s the clearest I can get. My mind is telling me it’s nothing but there’s that small bit of hope there until AF rears her ugly head! X

I can see it too.... test again though as you said! Good luck!

Reactions: 1

I see a line, have everything crossed for you! 🤞🏻

Hope it's okay to join!
I have a little boy nearly 2.
Sadly had an early miscarriage at the end of September, finally got my period on the 24th November so this was our first month trying again! Thankfully the next 2 weeks are going to be so busy It will go quick and AF won't arrive for Christmas 🤞

Hey girls
Was my first month trying after having my implant removed and my first period. Don’t think I can count the first month really with waiting for the withdrawal bleed.
My period came 28 days after my withdrawal bleed.
This time round I’m now on CD 36 and still no show of af. Did a test a couple of days ago which was negative although it wasn’t a sensitive one. I did have a later peak this cycle but think it might have been because I was poorly this month so it messed things up.
Now just want af to come so I can find out what’s going on. Hate being in limbo! X

I’ve been using pregnicare conception for the past few months. After giving it a go deciding to come off it and just use folic acid.
Reasons (and I can’t say this is definitely the pregnicare pills however all symptoms have started. Recent cycles after taking it)-
lower EWCM during O
Cystic acne on chin leading up to O
Spotting by before period (never had that before, thought it was implantation bleeding)
Mood swings
Extra tired and grouchy

might not be all linked to the tablets but just going to try folic acid for a few months and see if I notice a change.

anyone else have positive or negative experiences when taking pregnicare conception tablets?

or any other top tips of supplements for supporting conception that you’ve experienced?

I’ve been using pregnicare conception for the past few months. After giving it a go deciding to come off it and just use folic acid.
Reasons (and I can’t say this is definitely the pregnicare pills however all symptoms have started. Recent cycles after taking it)-
lower EWCM during O
Spotting by before period (never had that before, thought it was implantation bleeding)
Mood swings
Extra tired and grouchy

might not be all linked to the tablets but just going to try folic acid for a few months and see if I notice a change.

anyone else have positive or negative experiences when taking pregnicare conception tablets?

or any other top tips of supplements for supporting conception that you’ve experienced?
I’m currently taking conceive plus and so is my partner. I’ve not really noticed any changes other than a higher sex drive and forgive me for this word I have been moister (god I shudder just saying it) than usual. My partner has also noticed a change in his sperm consistency.

Reactions: 3
lower EWCM during O
Mood swings
Extra tired and grouchy

I've taken them on and off in my almost 8 years and they've never affected my cycles before.

In a ttc community that I was once part of I heard of people chopping the tablets in half because they apparently contain more than enough of what your body needs though!

-Noticed on another page that you said you came off the pill and have been ttc 3 months. So it could also be that you never noticed any of these symptoms before, as you weren't trying to conceive, or looking for any symptoms. But also your body may still be adjusting from coming off the pill.

Just some friendly advice, I hope no one takes offence, Ive been in the ttc world for too long, I would avoid editing photos of tests to look for a line -for your sanity. Its just chasing shadows and it will drive you mad (I've been there!!).

Pretty sure all pregnancy tests have an indent line which will be coloured if pregnant but the line can show up in edits :(
❤

Hoping some will be lucky here and get a bfp before the year ends ❤
We're usually not trying not preventing but we gave it some go this month. Desperately wanting to be pregnant before we hit 8 years ttc in March. 😭
I ovulated earlier than normal so now AF is due on Christmas Day 🙄
Oh what wonderful luck I have !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I experienced a early pregnancy loss a couple of weeks ago and was too upset to ask any questions at the hospital. Has anyone had the same? Looking for advice on roughly when my next period should arrive? And also how quickly we can/should start trying again?
Absolutely gutted as we were planning on telling our family on Christmas Day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I experienced a early pregnancy loss a couple of weeks ago and was too upset to ask any questions at the hospital. Has anyone had the same? Looking for advice on roughly when my next period should arrive? And also how quickly we can/should start trying again?
Absolutely gutted as we were planning on telling our family on Christmas Day.
Sorry you're going through this :( ❤

I miscarried at almost 7 weeks and my next period just came about 4 weeks/28 days later. As if my cycle had just reset. I had a couple of wonky cycles after this but quickly went back to normal.

I think doctors do say you should wait a cycle before trying again but not everyone does this and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy. Trying again whenever you are ready should be fine.

Thanks for your replies regarding pregnacare. Could definitely be my cycles getting back into the swing of things after the pill and nothing to do with the tablets.
Just noticed last month was definitely different to the other month as I keep a tracker so who knows.
Good luck to you all especially to you @x500days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.