TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone else has read it, but Luisa Zuissman wrote a blog called Maybe Baby about TTC. I’ve just spent £70 on supplements on Amazon after reading it... lots of good reviews so hopefully they do make a difference!
I read her blog and bought the supplements. I’m now almost 20 weeks pregnant at the age of 43. It I conceived within 4 months of starting the supplements. Good luck to you x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I read her blog and bought the supplements. I’m now almost 20 weeks pregnant at the age of 43. It I conceived within 4 months of starting the supplements. Good luck to you x
Amazing congratulations!!

has anyone else who’s been pregnant before experienced implantation cramps? Early hours of this morning I was so uncomfortable all around my pelvis, hips and back. Felt like my period was not going to come on but explode! I’m 8dpo and a week away till period and I’m just wondering if it was implantation. Never felt anything quite like it before. Googled the heck out of it and think I have exhausted that option 😂.

Reactions: 1
Oh wow that’s great, congratulations! And thank you, I hope it works for me too x

I’m currently miscarrying. Sorry if that is TMI but because it was so early, nobody had been told other than my husband and I just need someone to talk to. This is my second miscarriage this year and my third in two years. I’d been put onto Dalteparin and aspirin when this pregnancy was confirmed as I have sticky blood (I’m under the care of my local recurrent miscarriage clinic) and I honestly thought that with treatment plan in place this time would be different. I’m just heartbroken. I desperately want a child but I don’t know how much more I can put my body and heart through when this is the result.
I'm so sorry to hear this. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone else has read it, but Luisa Zuissman wrote a blog called Maybe Baby about TTC. I’ve just spent £70 on supplements on Amazon after reading it... lots of good reviews so hopefully they do make a difference!
Thank you for this I’ve just ordered some too! Thought it was worth a try 😄

I've been obsessed with OPKs but since AF mid December I've done around 3, I've not tracked my peak, we've just chilled out enjoyed Christmas & enjoyed trying & it's nice not knowing that I may or may not of passed my peak. No idea when my TWW is, if AF comes she comes. If she doesn't we will be over the moon. But I've already saved these in my amazon basket just incase. We're both taking vitamins but a few more can't help!

Reactions: 3
First period since coming off cerelle started yesterday...relief to know my body seems to be doing what I want it to do!

hoping 2021 will bring a positive test

Reactions: 5
I’m really struggling at the moment. I know I’ve got to lose weight to help with the PCOS symptoms but that mindset sets off my binge eating which I got from years of yo-yo dieting! It’s a vicious circle and just makes me feel so low. Sorry to be doom and gloom, I know there’s people a lot worse off than me! It’s just nice to have somewhere to write down my feelings! Also didn’t help that my mum made the comment “this should be motivation for you. You’ll be letting *partners name* down too if you don’t lose weight this time”. Ouch 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m really struggling at the moment. I know I’ve got to lose weight to help with the PCOS symptoms but that mindset sets off my binge eating which I got from years of yo-yo dieting! It’s a vicious circle and just makes me feel so low. Sorry to be doom and gloom, I know there’s people a lot worse off than me! It’s just nice to have somewhere to write down my feelings! Also didn’t help that my mum made the comment “this should be motivation for you. You’ll be letting *partners name* down too if you don’t lose weight this time”. Ouch 🙄
Hey. That’s sounds very harsh!! And a bit of support wouldn’t go amiss, having that sort of pressure put on you is not helpful.
the only way I can get myself to do exercise and try and lose weight is by finding a routine I really like on YouTube. I also bought Charlotte Crosby tummy (something-sorry forgot the word) on dvd a couple of years ago and really enjoyed those exercises. Do you think if you found a work out you liked you would find it more motivational for you?

Hey. That’s sounds very harsh!! And a bit of support wouldn’t go amiss, having that sort of pressure put on you is not helpful.
the only way I can get myself to do exercise and try and lose weight is by finding a routine I really like on YouTube. I also bought Charlotte Crosby tummy (something-sorry forgot the word) on dvd a couple of years ago and really enjoyed those exercises. Do you think if you found a work out you liked you would find it more motivational for you?
Yea it wasn’t the most tactful thing she’s ever said! That’s a good shout about finding an exercise routine. I tend to focus so much on the food aspect of it and neglect the exercise side. Maybe I’ll give the Charlotte Crosby DVD a go as I definitely have that collected dust on one of my shelves! Thank you 😘

• Heart
Yea it wasn’t the most tactful thing she’s ever said! That’s a good shout about finding an exercise routine. I tend to focus so much on the food aspect of it and neglect the exercise side. Maybe I’ll give the Charlotte Crosby DVD a go as I definitely have that collected dust on one of my shelves! Thank you 😘
That's a bit harsh of her 😭 Losing weight is so hard, especially at the moment. Good luck xx

• Heart
Oh nice and insensitive!

This is the worst time of year for trying to lose weight anyway. Once January hits you might feel a bit more motivated... not sure if this is a helpful suggestion but I got a Fitbit during the first lockdown to encourage me to be a bit more active. It really did work, I was going on walks and making sure I hit my 10,000 steps a day and then started to use it for logging other work outs too. Along with cutting down on snacking/eating a bit healthier, I did notice a difference and it didn’t feel like I was doing anything too radical (I hate diets and exercise normally 😂)

Aside from that, don’t feel like you’re being doom and gloom - it’s definitely a relief to say how you really feel on this thread!

Oh nice and insensitive!

This is the worst time of year for trying to lose weight anyway. Once January hits you might feel a bit more motivated... not sure if this is a helpful suggestion but I got a Fitbit during the first lockdown to encourage me to be a bit more active. It really did work, I was going on walks and making sure I hit my 10,000 steps a day and then started to use it for logging other work outs too. Along with cutting down on snacking/eating a bit healthier, I did notice a difference and it didn’t feel like I was doing anything too radical (I hate diets and exercise normally 😂)

Aside from that, don’t feel like you’re being doom and gloom - it’s definitely a relief to say how you really feel on this thread!
yes this time of year is not the best to start a diet! That’s a great idea about the Fitbit. I’ve also thought about starting the Couch 2 5k app which I’ve heard good things about!

Thank you everyone for the kind messages. Some days I just feel so rubbish about it all, but tomorrow is a new day!

• Heart
yes this time of year is not the best to start a diet! That’s a great idea about the Fitbit. I’ve also thought about starting the Couch 2 5k app which I’ve heard good things about!

Thank you everyone for the kind messages. Some days I just feel so rubbish about it all, but tomorrow is a new day!
💖

It sure is. Don’t feel pressured into anything and do what’s best for you x x

• Heart
Well it’s 3 days before AF is due and I have ( really sorry tmi) pink in my cm when I wipe and AF pains so I guess I’m out 😔. Really need to stop symptom spotting now because each cycle I’ve had completely different symptoms but the same outcome and it’s probably just my body regulating after the pill. Good luck to anyone still in their 2ww x x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Currently TTC #2, well I say TTC, don’t know if I can really say that because I know I’m not ovulating at all so any attempts are pointless but we do it anyway! Everything was fine with #1, took four months. My periods restarted when she was 11 months, but only every 8 weeks so it’s not a real period as such, she’s now 2.5, and been at the point of ‘let’s see what happens’ ever since. Got diagnosed with PCOS in July and waiting for a referral to fertility clinic in April, but I know there will be a backlog due to covid. Currently trying to lose weight to see if that brings back my periods but it’s a catch 22 with PCOS especially with lockdown thrown in. Very odd not even being able to ‘try’ each month. At this point a proper period would be welcome 🙏🏼

• Heart
Period ended 2 days ago and I feel very optimistic for the new year! The tww in Dec I felt very intense and kind of in a daze, I think there's a lot of pressure hoping for that Xmas bfp! But I'm feeling a lot calmer (for now).

How is everyone else feeling?

• Heart
So, we don’t have children and I miscarried our baby on Valentines Day 2019. It was all very traumatic for me physically more than mentally I think. This year we want to try again (preferably in the summer once we’ve cleared a couple of debts, I know there’s never an ideal time but I’d rather know we are giving ourselves the best chance financially so I can have mat leave longer than three months etc) only thing is I am PETRIFIED to put myself in that vulnerable position again - what if it happens again, mentally I’m not sure I’d cope. I’m also annoyed we missed out on so many holidays etc in 2020 and the odds of us getting them now before we try for a baby are slim. So I’m angry at the world for that because it’s time we can never get back. Aware I’m sounding very selfish and I know people have it far worse but please don’t judge, it’s the way I’m feeling

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.