TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey ladies! Had my 2nd fertility appointment today. Need to have a hsg test, anyone had this before? I had some bloods and an ultrasound and she said everything looks good which is great news.
Hi, I had a HSG earlier this year. I took the day off work to chill after but it was all okay. My friend was sick after hers but that’s likely from the antibiotics. Hope it goes well for you x

Reactions: 1
Argh!!!! Got my BFP last night, 9 weeks after my MMC. Honestly can’t believe it 😭❤ Really thought I was out this month, had no real symptoms and felt like AF was coming for the last week! Only the last 2 days I’ve had a really strong sense of smell, which prompted me to test! I’m 12dpo so still early days but showing up 1-2 weeks on clearblue.
So nervous/excited but I’m trying to stay as calm as I can! 😁
Congratulations 🥰

• Heart
Argh!!!! Got my BFP last night, 9 weeks after my MMC. Honestly can’t believe it 😭❤ Really thought I was out this month, had no real symptoms and felt like AF was coming for the last week! Only the last 2 days I’ve had a really strong sense of smell, which prompted me to test! I’m 12dpo so still early days but showing up 1-2 weeks on clearblue.
Massive congratulations! ♥

• Heart
AF arrived today, 3 days earlier than predicted. Anyone else with PCOS just feel so disconnected from their body? My last couple of cycles have been all over the place!
Yes!! It’s tit!! My last few cycles have been as regular as clockwork 31 days, then one went to 36 days and now I’m on day 42 and have started spotting 🤯 natural cycles is telling me I ovulated CD36, I can’t see it personally! And if that’s the case I missed BD by a day.

How long have you been ttc? x

Oh yes! My last AF finished in Jan, so I just have no idea what’s going on.. ☹
Hope you’re okay though! Xxxx
Have you tried taking inositol? This can help bring on your period! It definitely works for me! xx

Congratulations!🎉xx

• Heart
Hi, I had a HSG earlier this year. I took the day off work to chill after but it was all okay. My friend was sick after hers but that’s likely from the antibiotics. Hope it goes well for you x
thank you! I’ve beenin contact with other people who have had it so feel a bit more prepared! I’m booked in for next week 😬

Yes!! It’s tit!! My last few cycles have been as regular as clockwork 31 days, then one went to 36 days and now I’m on day 42 and have started spotting 🤯 natural cycles is telling me I ovulated CD36, I can’t see it personally! And if that’s the case I missed BD by a day.

How long have you been ttc? x

Have you tried taking inositol? This can help bring on your period! It definitely works for me! xx
I’m on cycle 15 now 😩 I tried inositol but found it didn’t do anything for me! My healthcare team seem to be on the fence about whether I have PCOS or not so who knows anymore. My Flo app says my average cycle length is 42 days, it used to be 45 and my last couple of periods have been odd.

congratulations!! ❤

Huge congratulations ❤❤

Hi everyone.
Just an update- I took a frer this morning with 2nd MU and a faint line come up- I honestly thought this would be stronger? I have rang my GP to ask for a blood test to either confirm pregnancy or out rule it- I feel terrified incase this is another loss 😥😥 suppose the positive thing is that I have had no bleeding/AF just want to know what’s going on xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Huge congratulations ❤❤

Hi everyone.
Just an update- I took a frer this morning with 2nd MU and a faint line come up- I honestly thought this would be stronger? I have rang my GP to ask for a blood test to either confirm pregnancy or out rule it- I feel terrified incase this is another loss 😥😥 suppose the positive thing is that I have had no bleeding/AF just want to know what’s going on xx
Wishing you some positivity.
When will the GP do the blood tests as I imagine you feel tortured right now ?

So fed up and really starting to believe it will never happen. My husbands brother and his wife got pregnant accidentally and all anyone talks about is the baby, lots of Covid rules being broken for all the family to visit as much as they want, I’ve worked a really stressful frontline job the whole way through and just feel like I’m being punished and they’re rubbing it in my face. Which I know they’re not, but I have to walk away from conversations about that baby or anyone else pregnant because my heart just can’t cope

Does anyone know the average time to conceive? I know 92% in a year is what the NHS say but my brain just keeps going to, if I was fertile, I’d be pregnant by now 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Congratulations Rose on your BFP! 🥰

sending positivity to you, Mel ✨

I’m due AF next Thursday but weirdly feel like I’m ovulating? Very strange as having some aches from ovaries 🙄 I thought I had some idea of what my cycle was but it seems to change! Argh! Flo said my ovulation date was last Thursday. Obviously a crazy part of my brain thinks ooh I wonder if this is an early pregnancy sign 🤣

So fed up and really starting to believe it will never happen. My husbands brother and his wife got pregnant accidentally and all anyone talks about is the baby, lots of Covid rules being broken for all the family to visit as much as they want, I’ve worked a really stressful frontline job the whole way through and just feel like I’m being punished and they’re rubbing it in my face. Which I know they’re not, but I have to walk away from conversations about that baby or anyone else pregnant because my heart just can’t cope

Does anyone know the average time to conceive? I know 92% in a year is what the NHS say but my brain just keeps going to, if I was fertile, I’d be pregnant by now 😔
I know your frustration 😟 I feel sometimes I pull away from pregnant friends, not intentionally

I think average time is 6 months to a year to fall pregnant? I’m not sure though, some of my friends just have to look at a penis and be with child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AF arrived today 😢 Was so convinced I was pregnant this cycle, had so many of what I thought were symptoms. Drinking a large glass of wine 😢 On to cycle 5...(I know it’s not long compared to lots of you here but it’s still so upsetting.)

I was wondering if anyone with PCOS or anyone else knows the answer to this (I was diagnosed with PCOS at 23, am 30 now) ...I can’t find an answer online...

Can you have a period every month but not release an egg?

What I mean is...I have regular periods...they do vary from like 29-32 days but they are regular but now I’m starting to think maybe an egg is not being released? But could you have a period but no egg come out? I can’t seem to find an answer online, they just say if you are not having regular periods you are not ovulating 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks for any help ladies and sending baby dust to you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Husband has already complained that after two months of trying that he feels “clinical” so I feel like tit. Trust me mate, I don’t want sex before and after a 13.5hr shift either!

any advice to make it more romantic? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AF arrived today 😢 Was so convinced I was pregnant this cycle, had so many of what I thought were symptoms. Drinking a large glass of wine 😢 On to cycle 5...(I know it’s not long compared to lots of you here but it’s still so upsetting.)

I was wondering if anyone with PCOS or anyone else knows the answer to this (I was diagnosed with PCOS at 23, am 30 now) ...I can’t find an answer online...

Can you have a period every month but not release an egg?

What I mean is...I have regular periods...they do vary from like 29-32 days but they are regular but now I’m starting to think maybe an egg is not being released? But could you have a period but no egg come out? I can’t seem to find an answer online, they just say if you are not having regular periods you are not ovulating 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks for any help ladies and sending baby dust to you all xxx
yes you do still have your period even if an egg is not released every month, obviously you’re period is the lining of your womb shedding every month which your body makes even if you don’t ovulate.

Reactions: 2
Husband has already complained that after two months of trying that he feels “clinical” so I feel like tit. Trust me mate, I don’t want sex before and after a 13.5hr shift either!

We had this problem! We went shopping picked out lingerie together and had a few home date nights.
Also lots of wine helped 😂😅

• Haha
We had this problem! We went shopping picked out lingerie together and had a few home date nights.
Also lots of wine helped 😂😅
Likewise I would wear lingerie and do my make up. By then I was dead. The fertile window is so clinical. Wish the window was longer.

My friend told me when she was ttc they got to the point they weren't even kissing anymore while having sex🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
My MC was in March and it looks like my period is returning now which is great. So we'll be back to organised sex....my husbands most hated thing. My advice would be to also make sure you do it a couple of times when you're not TTC in the month too...that way they don't think you're just doing it to conceive and you're enjoying it 😂. I know its not easy but I think it must play on mens minds the need for them to give you the goods. Must be a pressure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.