TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TWW is doing my head in this month. Been crampy essentially since ovulating, not bad but enough to make me think my AF may start at any minute (despite only being about 8/9dpo) Feeling nauseas quite a lot, bloated and super tired all the time and a few headaches. Can’t help but feel like my body is just tricking me 😣 never ever recall feeling like this between periods when not ttc though, uuuuuugggghhhhhhh.
*hugs* it’s so hard isn’t it.can you distract yourself this weekend? I’ve been mostly ignoring this week, and I won’t test until next weekend when im supposed to be due.
I’m 7dpo so half way now but I feel you. I felt like I had heart palps last night it was weird as hell 😂

I had my hycosy this week but the hyfosy version (using foam) my tubes are completely clear and I’m now waiting for a detailed ultrasound to check all ok.

Hycosy is known to increase fertility in the few months following the procedure so I’m hopeful (ish) for this cycle. By July it will be 3 years ttc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did an ovulation test today. There was a faint line. My periods have been all over the place (suspected PCOS. Currently waiting for an appointment to scan ovaries) I did test as I thought i may have been ovulating due to changes in substances (you know what I mean 😂) now what!!???
just wanted to recommend the Easy@home ovulation sticks from Amazon, they’re not expensive and it’s a box of about 25, you can download the Premom app and photograph your opk everyday (or twice a day in your fertile week) and it works out how fertile you are and plots them on a graph for you to see how your LH ramps up, then you get a peak (where the test line is darker than the control) It’s so easy to track with these tests. That’s what I’ve done this month 🤞🏼

Reactions: 6
just wanted to recommend the Easy@home ovulation sticks from Amazon, they’re not expensive and it’s a box of about 25, you can download the Premom app and photograph your opk everyday (or twice a day in your fertile week) and it works out how fertile you are and plots them on a graph for you to see how your LH ramps up, then you get a peak (where the test line is darker than the control) It’s so easy to track with these tests. That’s what I’ve done this month 🤞🏼
Thank you 🤗 will look into this

These are the same ones I'm using and I'm finding them really helpful to know where I'm at. Are you BBT testing too?

This is my first month Using OPK’s and I’ve logged them in premom and it’s so helpful!

Reactions: 1
These are the same ones I'm using and I'm finding them really helpful to know where I'm at. Are you BBT testing too?
No, this is only our 2nd cycle trying so maybe if this cycle doesn’t work out then I will give it a go. 2dpo today but feeling optimistic.

I had my hycosy this week but the hyfosy version (using foam) my tubes are completely clear and I’m now waiting for a detailed ultrasound to check all ok.

Hycosy is known to increase fertility in the few months following the procedure so I’m hopeful (ish) for this cycle. By July it will be 3 years ttc
I had my hycosy last month, everything looked okay.unfortunately no bfp for me that cycle. Keeping everything crossed for this month and the next few of course. Over 2 years TTC now and finding it harder and harder emotionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had my hycosy last month, everything looked okay.unfortunately no bfp for me that cycle. Keeping everything crossed for this month and the next few of course. Over 2 years TTC now and finding it harder and harder emotionally.
Same had one just before Christmas, still not pregnant. Trying not to focus on it this month so prob gonna unwatch the thread here, ridiculous, I know but find it hard when people I don't even know are announcing their pregnancies here lol

Good luck to everyone trying xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same had one just before Christmas, still not pregnant. Trying not to focus on it this month so prob gonna unwatch the thread here, ridiculous, I know but find it hard when people I don't even know are announcing their pregnancies here lol

Not ridiculous at all. I’m really finding extra hard recently too. The best advice I’ve gotten is to to feel what you feel. I initially felt guilty for feeling jealous of others but that’s all normal and completely natural. It’s a tough journey. Hope you are okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Good luck to you too ❤

Hey everyone. I’m 35, had the coil out last month and actively trying this month. I’ve got a 4 year old but I’ve had several losses. Can’t help but think the worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure I’m post ovulation now. I track CM because I became obsessed with OPK’s and it made me way more stressed out. But fingers crossed for everyone 🤞🏻

Could anyone recommend me a decent ovulation test kit? I got some cheap ones but I’m still not convinced I actually ovulated this month!

Could anyone recommend me a decent ovulation test kit? I got some cheap ones but I’m still not convinced I actually ovulated this month!
I use the Premom ones. I bought a box of 100 from Amazon and they seem pretty decent. I am BBT testing alongside them because although th strips will detect your surge, it is actually your temperature that will confirm if/when ovulation happened 😊

Reactions: 2
I use the Premom ones. I bought a box of 100 from Amazon and they seem pretty decent. I am BBT testing alongside them because although th strips will detect your surge, it is actually your temperature that will confirm if/when ovulation happened 😊
I may do the same... I have thermometers everywhere thanks to work (I have to temp check 4 times a day!) so I’ll write it down!

I may do the same... I have thermometers everywhere thanks to work (I have to temp check 4 times a day!) so I’ll write it down!
I think you probably need a proper basal thermometer, I'm not sure those kinda ones give the same reading but maybe do some research in to it x

• Heart
Sorry, it's just come to me why you need a basal thermometer! To accurately measure your BBT you need to take it first thing in the morning before you've even sat up in bed because the smallest movement can spike it, so it needs to be taken at total rest !

• Heart
Sorry, it's just come to me why you need a basal thermometer! To accurately measure your BBT you need to take it first thing in the morning before you've even sat up in bed because the smallest movement can spike it, so it needs to be taken at total rest !
perfect, I have one!!! I’ll put it next to my bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.