TTC’ers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now my temp is lower again this morning, I’ve honestly not got a bloody clue what is going on at this point 😂

At least this means I can drink wine on Friday as it’s my first night out in months (though knowing my luck, I’ll probably get my peak that morning 🥴)
Quoting myself because I bloody KNEW it 😂 solid face this morning and peak OPKs. Super happy of course but what timing!

Can actually start the process of TTC 💖 I’m so excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still no period, so I’m going to buy a test. I’m on Day 31 on my cycle.
Let us know how you get on! Fingers crossed for you xx 🤞🏼 🤍

Anyone had implantation bleeding before? How long did it last? I’m convinced now I’m just having a super light AF..unusual for me but our bodies like to play tricks hey 😞 xx

Thank you so much. I had a huge wobble this morning about it all - can we afford another, our house is too small, Husband works from home etc 🤮 I’m pathetic!
Not pathetic and all perfectly valid thoughts/feelings! It’s such a rollercoaster and we’re allowed wobbles xx 🤍

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone 👋🏻 I’ve lurked here for a while but not been able to bring myself to chat.

For 14 months now I’ve been using no protection as myself and my partner said no stress, let’s just see what happens.. every month I’m getting more stressed though!

We are now going to take the next step of trying seriously.. for lack of better phrasing.. since the chilled approach clearly isn’t working 🙈 Whenever I start to google it’s quite a minefield of vitamins, testing, logging everything and it’s so overwhelming! Does anyone have any recommendations for websites / apps with all the important basics?
Both start taking a multivitamin and make sure yours contains folic acid.

Download an app that helps you track your cycle. Start peeing on ovulation sticks 😊

• Heart
Random question - has anyone experienced washing machine stomach and vomiting at nights - I'm waiting to test period due Thursday

Still no period, so I’m going to buy a test. I’m on Day 31 on my cycle.
Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you. And it’s fine to be wobbly. I still feel like we’re a bit mad now even though it’s what we want. You can never be ready!! ❤

Hi all. Im sorry i didnt know where to go as everyone in my life has a baby, and i dont actually know anyone who didnt conceive naturally in my life. (sorry if there are lots of errors- i am rapidly typing and feel like im going to stop breathing)

Im 31 and i have no children of my own, my partner is 42 and he has children from a previous relationship. We have been trying to conceive for 2/3 years (due to covid, i felt like i couldnt go to the doctors re fertility until recently)
in the past i have had 7 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy; and just have the 1 fallopian tube. I got my fertility bloods done and they came back all normal.
I always thought I may have issues as I thought the amount of medication I’ve been on through the years and currently; it was something I always worried about. I’m currently on a butec morphine patch, gabapentin, carbamazepine, amitrypyline (these are the drugs I’m taking for peripheral neuropathy issues and got issues with my nerves but am taking other short term pain medication) so yes always worried about whether my baby would be born as a druggy.l etc. So I never considered that my partner would have any fertility issue, I thought I would be the only problem. And I never considered living my life without having a child of my own.

I have just collected my partners sperm infertility test results. Could someone please help me think clearer right now; i feel like im going to have a panic attack and i dont really understand it.

"Asthenoteratozoospermia- percentages of both progressive motility and morphologically normal spermatozoa below the lower reference limits.
Progressive- 20
Non progressive- 20%
Immotile- 59%
Normal Morphology- 0%
Abnormal Morphology- 100%
Head Defects 100%
Mid piece defects 23%
Tail defects 5%

Could someone help me understand please. I am just trying to google the resutls; but my mind is everywhere and i just cant get it together at the moment. I am really sorry; i dont know who else to ask.
Thank you so much to anyone who replies.I just feel like I can’t breathe right now

• Heart
Hi all. Im sorry i didnt know where to go as everyone in my life has a baby, and i dont actually know anyone who didnt conceive naturally in my life. (sorry if there are lots of errors- i am rapidly typing and feel like im going to stop breathing)

Im 31 and i have no children of my own, my partner is 42 and he has children from a previous relationship. We have been trying to conceive for 2/3 years (due to covid, i felt like i couldnt go to the doctors re fertility until recently)
in the past i have had 7 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy; and just have the 1 fallopian tube. I got my fertility bloods done and they came back all normal.
I always thought I may have issues as I thought the amount of medication I’ve been on through the years and currently; it was something I always worried about. I’m currently on a butec morphine patch, gabapentin, carbamazepine, amitrypyline (these are the drugs I’m taking for peripheral neuropathy issues and got issues with my nerves but am taking other short term pain medication) so yes always worried about whether my baby would be born as a druggy.l etc. So I never considered that my partner would have any fertility issue, I thought I would be the only problem. And I never considered living my life without having a child of my own.

I have just collected my partners sperm infertility test results. Could someone please help me think clearer right now; i feel like im going to have a panic attack and i dont really understand it.

"Asthenoteratozoospermia- percentages of both progressive motility and morphologically normal spermatozoa below the lower reference limits.
Progressive- 20
Non progressive- 20%
Immotile- 59%
Normal Morphology- 0%
Head Defects 100%
Mid piece defects 23%
Tail defects 5%

Could someone help me understand please. I am just trying to google the resutls; but my mind is everywhere and i just cant get it together at the moment. I am really sorry; i dont know who else to ask.
Thank you so much to anyone who replies.I just feel like I can’t breathe right now
I'm so sorry you're feeling so stressed. First of all, big hug ❤ You're going through a lot and all the emotions you're feeling now are normal. At least it's good that your bloods came back normal!

I'm not a doctor though, so I can't say for sure, but it does seem like your partner's sperm quality isn't great. I'm mainly basing this on the abnormal morphology (so their shape) and head defects both being 100%.
Can you call a doctor or someone at fertility to guide you through these results?

Progressive- 20
Non progressive- 20%
Immotile- 59%
Normal Morphology- 0%
Head Defects 100%
Mid piece defects 23%
Tail defects 5%

So hard getting results like this and no one to sit down with you and explain it. The results might not look great but my husband was tested last year and had low motility and then tested again recently all parameters were normal and our doctor explained that for men, their samples can vary so much from day to day.
Maybe you might want to share your closest city location and some of the ladies here might be able to recommend a good clinic xx

Morning ladies. Anyone for a game of can I see a line or am I trying to convince myself of something not there? We opened another one to compare and definitely thought we could see something. Currently day 25, but my cycle varies from 24-30 days
25D22842-1F03-405D-A0CA-E95907F21627.jpeg
39141B00-BD5B-4AA5-B298-0F333259C51F.jpeg

Progressive- 20
Non progressive- 20%
Immotile- 59%
Normal Morphology- 0%
Head Defects 100%
Mid piece defects 23%
Tail defects 5%

I’m sorry I can’t give you any advice about this but I just want to say sending you all the love and I hope you get the help you need 🤍🤍 you can get through this xx

Morning ladies. Anyone for a game of can I see a line or am I trying to convince myself of something not there? We opened another one to compare and definitely thought we could see something. Currently day 25, but my cycle varies from 24-30 days
View attachment 574643View attachment 574644
I think I can see something! When is your period due? I would try again in a couple days or maybe try a frer

View attachment 574643View attachment 574644
Maybe a very faint line! 🤞🏻 Try and wait a couple of days and take another test 😊🤞🏻

shall I make another thread? The thing at the bottom is stressing me out 🤣

New thread here, hope I’ve pasted that ok🤞🏻😊

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.