TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I hope everyone is well.

I got a clearblue digital positive at 12DPO this cycle which I am still absolutely gobsmacked at. I’m now around 16DPO and feel incredibly nauseous. I had a little bit of spotting around the time my period was due but nothing since and my HCG is rising so I’m hoping that was just implantation and baby burying in there 🤞🤞 tentatively taking each day as it comes!

Wishing you all in this thread all the luck in the world and sending baby dust!! ✨ I also highly recommend Pre-Seed as it was my first time using it this cycle! ❤
Congratulations 🥰
I bought pre seed but haven't used it yet as I hate planning sex and making my husband follow me to bed as it feel so forced and awkward and it says to use 15 mins before, how did you use it if you don't mind me asking?

Hope you’re ok, that sounds awful.

I’ve woken up to a very light line on a pregnancy test at 10DPO. Last time this happened, I had a chemical at 13, so we’ll see what happens. I think I’ll test again later. Stick wee bairn, stick.
Fingers crossed for you lovely 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congratulations 🥰
I bought pre seed but haven't used it yet as I hate planning sex and making my husband follow me to bed as it feel so forced and awkward and it says to use 15 mins before, how did you use it if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you ❤

We didn’t always wait the full 15 mins sometimes it was only 5! It does say on the instructions too that you can use it straightaway if you feel you need further lubrication so you could always try it straightaway if you prefer 😊

Thank you ❤

We didn’t always wait the full 15 mins sometimes it was only 5! It does say on the instructions too that you can use it straightaway if you feel you need further lubrication so you could always try it straightaway if you prefer 😊

congratulations @Gossipgirl993!

I'm feeling very despondent today, CD30, negative test today. Few cramps and twinges that show AF is probably on their way. 😤 It's only cycle 3 but my first daughter we conceived first month and barely tried tbh, whereas these last 2 months I feel like we've had loads of sex! (For us anyway 😂) I've got pre-seed for next month and ordered some OPKs too but I have pcos so not sure how well they'll work. I've heard it you have regular cycles with pcos then they can work, which I do so fingers crossed.

Thankfully we go on holiday next week, all inclusive, so guess I can drink and make the most of that 🍾

I think i have ovulated late in this cycle! I tested positive for ovulation earlier in the month of august and then again on my ovulation test last Friday! Had sex Sunday! But my period hasn’t come and negative tests everywhere! So I think I did ovulate late. Let’s hope this works for us

Reactions: 5
Day 1 came for me yesterday, on my one year anniversary. It’s exhausting 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Could any of you lovely ladies help? In cycle 8 of TTC and ovulation tests just baffle me. I’ve tried tracking daily but in my job it’s hard to go off and test during the day so it’s been a bit here and there. I’ve tested today CD15. Does this look like a positive result- I never know if the second line is dark enough to say. My Flo app is predicting Sunday as ovulation day but I’m wondering if part of the reason nothings happening is because I’m getting my ovulation day wrong. My cycles are 31ish days and fairly regular.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Could any of you lovely ladies help? In cycle 8 of TTC and ovulation tests just baffle me. I’ve tried tracking daily but in my job it’s hard to go off and test during the day so it’s been a bit here and there. I’ve tested today CD15. Does this look like a positive result- I never know if the second line is dark enough to say. My Flo app is predicting Sunday as ovulation day but I’m wondering if part of the reason nothings happening is because I’m getting my ovulation day wrong. My cycles are 31ish days and fairly regular.
I used to be like this and then I got the premom app, I scan it and it tells me when it's high/low/peak which is helpful. I think the general principle is if the test line is as dark as or darker than than the control line is positive/peak. Hope that helps 🥰

Hi hun! I wouldn’t trust the app, mines always a million miles off, it’s based on averages of average women.
The thing with those ovulation strips is they can show peaks more than once sometimes which leaves us confused. Forgive me I haven’t the terminology but basically it’s showing a certain hormone LH is being emitted and that is sign the body is preparing to ovulate but sometimes women can have LH be “peak” for a few days or spaced out. It’s not very accurate on its own.
I’ve found basal body temping more reliable for telling me I’ve ovulated. It’s also just a one time purchase, all you need is a thermometer that goes to two decimal points! There’s apps where you can input the data.
The two methods combined can help as the strips can point that its ahead and the BBT confirmed it afterwards. I know a lot of women don’t want to temp but it can be reassuring

Hi hun! I wouldn’t trust the app, mines always a million miles off, it’s based on averages of average women.
The thing with those ovulation strips is they can show peaks more than once sometimes which leaves us confused. Forgive me I haven’t the terminology but basically it’s showing a certain hormone LH is being emitted and that is sign the body is preparing to ovulate but sometimes women can have LH be “peak” for a few days or spaced out. It’s not very accurate on its own.
I’ve found basal body temping more reliable for telling me I’ve ovulated. It’s also just a one time purchase, all you need is a thermometer that goes to two decimal points! There’s apps where you can input the data.
The two methods combined can help as the strips can point that its ahead and the BBT confirmed it afterwards. I know a lot of women don’t want to temp but it can be reassuring
Oh this is much more detailed I like it haha, I temp to confirm also as sometimes I have 2 different readings on different branded ovulation tests so I'm a bit baffled at which day I actually ovulated sometimes. It also helps to know that my period is definitely coming as well as it dips massively and I can be prepared lol. So my temp was 36.7 then dipped to 36.4 so I knew my period was coming the next day

Oh this is much more detailed I like it haha, I temp to confirm also as sometimes I have 2 different readings on different branded ovulation tests so I'm a bit baffled at which day I actually ovulated sometimes. It also helps to know that my period is definitely coming as well as it dips massively and I can be prepared lol. So my temp was 36.7 then dipped to 36.4 so I knew my period was coming the next day
Yeah I love to temp for the same reasons! I wouldn’t even say I’m a good temper ( I have irregular sleep) but it’s still accurate for me. Mine are very distinct shifts and when it’s my left ovaries turn my temp will dip down into 35. Something.

I used to be like this and then I got the premom app, I scan it and it tells me when it's high/low/peak which is helpful. I think the general principle is if the test line is as dark as or darker than than the control line is positive/peak. Hope that helps 🥰
Thanks for this. Like I said, I’ve not done the strips really regularly. I did start off using the clear blue but it’s just too expensive. I have read about the temperature measuring but I just think I’d struggle to do it regularly! It’s so frustrating there’s no easy, reliable way to know when you’ve ovulated!

Thanks for this. Like I said, I’ve not done the strips really regularly. I did start off using the clear blue but it’s just too expensive. I have read about the temperature measuring but I just think I’d struggle to do it regularly! It’s so frustrating there’s no easy, reliable way to know when you’ve ovulated!
Temping is pretty reliable and it’s easy once it becomes second nature once you open your eyes to grab the thermometer or I hear it beep and that wakes me and reminds me. I keep it on my nightstand and before I can even open my eyes, I just grab it. Then it syncs with my phone on Bluetooth. Sure sometimes I forget or I can’t take it because I woke every hour or so.
I know there are more expensive armband devices that you wear at night that takes your bbt so you don’t have to remember to do anything! I was thinking of investing in one but regular temping is working out okay for me. The device sounds like a dream 😍

temping is very important imo. I would’ve missed my peak this month if i hadn’t been checking bbt in the morning.

AF is due tomorrow. Let’s see if this bfp turns into a bfn like last time 🤞. I really wouldn’t be surprised to be honest, I caught it SO early as my cycles are really short. I’m playing the game of period cramps of the overarching feeling of dread.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
BFN at 14DPO. Almost made myself cross eyed trying to see a non-existent line on the stick 🙄
I guess AF will be here any time soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
BFN at 14DPO. Almost made myself cross eyed trying to see a non-existent line on the stick 🙄
I guess AF will be here any time soon!
So sorry, I just got my BFN at 13 dpo as well. I fully expected it but it's still a horrible feeling squinting at the test.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.