TTC #5 peeing in pots and on hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I've never posted on Tattle before but thought I would share in case it helps anyone on here.
My husband and I were TTC for 2 years and were undergoing fertility tests/on the IVF waiting list when we decided to try the Proceive Max supplements from Boots. There's both male and female versions and it's basically small sachets of different vitamins etc that you mix with water and have as a drink everyday. I'm unsure if it's just a coincidence but within 3 weeks of starting the supplements I was pregnant! They are quite pricey but it's the best money I have ever spent. I know how mentally and physically draining TTC can be so I just wanted to share this in the hope that it can help someone else out there
Congrats! I’ve just had a look and shocked that they’re £50, but the reviews are great and they’re on 3for2. I might give it a go whilst I wait for more tests ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congrats! I’ve just had a look and shocked that they’re £50, but the reviews are great and they’re on 3for2. I might give it a go whilst I wait for more tests ❤
I wish i could get on with them because they’ve got amazing reviews, but all that happened for me is that I nearly tit myself on the way to work🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It didn't help much in the end. Apart from anaemia, everything else was find and he thinks maybe it just wasn't the right time of the month so gave me some iron and wants me to have bloods done again in two months around my peak instead. I was hoping for clomid or something :(

This is interesting! I peak Day 15 and have a 28 day cycle and Ive got bloods booked for Day 21 in 2 weeks time

Just had a negative FRER test. Has anyone had a negative test the day their period was due but later tested positive?

Reactions: 1
CD1 we go again 😪 really early as well had a 24 day cycle they seem to be getting shorter the longer I’m trying…

I’m going to buy the Procieve Max today, I’d put it off till AF come.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I started spotting yesterday so just waiting for my period to start now really, I swear I never used to spot but the last two months I have, so confusing!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I started spotting yesterday so just waiting for my period to start now really, I swear I never used to spot but the last two months I have, so confusing!
I never used to get a full flow on day 1 now I do 🙆🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sorry girls, I feel like I’m not very active on this thread but I do read all the messages, I just feel like I’m in a constant loop of TTC and I’m trying to not let it take over my life! It’s like

1 - period arrives, feel down
2 - waiting for fertile week, feeling hopeful
3 - fertile week, am I doing enough, stressing about having sex on right days
4 - end of fertile week, didn’t do enough, take the supplement I have been thinking about, maybe I should have tracked properly, shouldn’t have had the coffee or the wine
5 - tww - kind of hopeful! I know people who’ve conceived having sex one time 🤞🏻
6 - basically the same PMS every month which start so early I know I’m out straight away arghhhhg!!! And then wait for period to arrive which it always does

REPEAT FOREVER
🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never used to spot either. Last two cycles I had spotting from 7dpo then 8dpo and this cycle I started taking 50mg b6 and touchwood I’m 9dpo now and still no spotting 🤞🏻 I hate it when you see the spotting, it’s so deflating isn’t it.

Reactions: 2
CD114 for me, completely drained, body feels disgusting and I’m just begging for AF to arrive now 😔 still thinking about that positive test I thought I had at Christmas 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just calculated with today being CD1 if I were to get pregnant this month my due date would be approx 8 Dec 🙃 As much as an amazing gift it would be I’ve always said I don’t want a Christmas baby as OH and my best friend are both within a week of Christmas and they hate it. Maybe start of Dec wouldn’t be so bad but then there’s always a chance of going over! It feels stupid not to try when you’re desperate though x

Sorry girls, I feel like I’m not very active on this thread but I do read all the messages, I just feel like I’m in a constant loop of TTC and I’m trying to not let it take over my life! It’s like

1 - period arrives, feel down
2 - waiting for fertile week, feeling hopeful
3 - fertile week, am I doing enough, stressing about having sex on right days
4 - end of fertile week, didn’t do enough, take the supplement I have been thinking about, maybe I should have tracked properly, shouldn’t have had the coffee or the wine
5 - tww - kind of hopeful! I know people who’ve conceived having sex one time 🤞🏻
6 - basically the same PMS every month which start so early I know I’m out straight away arghhhhg!!! And then wait for period to arrive which it always does

REPEAT FOREVER
🙃🙃🙃🙃
Welcome to my life!

Just calculated with today being CD1 if I were to get pregnant this month my due date would be approx 8 Dec 🙃 As much as an amazing gift it would be I’ve always said I don’t want a Christmas baby as OH and my best friend are both within a week of Christmas and they hate it. Maybe start of Dec wouldn’t be so bad but then there’s always a chance of going over! It feels stupid not to try when you’re desperate though x
I think personally I’d rather try and have a Christmas baby, but timing is quite important to me because I already have an almost three year old and I’d rather not have a big age gap. I wonder if labour wards are quieter at Christmas if lots of people try to avoid December babies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have this thought. My partners family have a birthday mid November, 2 birthdays at the start of December & mine start of January so want to avoid it. Then some days I sit and think at this point I just want a baby. It can come on on Christmas Day right in the middle of my dinner if it wants to now 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening all you lovely ladies. I hope you don't mind me posting, but I always read this thread in the hope some of you will get your happy BFP's! ❤

Just wanted to say, without intruding too much, I remember watching 'The Human Body' a series in the late 90's done by prof Robert Winston. It was the story of a human from conception to death, but the first bit was really interesting, it showed inside a woman how the cervix behaves during the doing of the deed, without being too graphic here as it's teatime 🤣

Interesting, like I say, I wish you all luck on your journeys ladies xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.