TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trigger warning; Positive test

Hi Ladies, I did a test today and it was positive!!!! I’m still in complete shock as I never thought it’d see the day.

I’ve been on the TTC threads since they were first started and feel almost guilty for posting this as I know how it can feel seeing positives. But honestly want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the support/advice/openness from you all. It’s helped more than you’ll all ever know. ❤ I wish you all, all the luck ❤
Ahhh congratulations 🎉 so very happy for you, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Hi Ladies, I did a test today and it was positive!!!! I’m still in complete shock as I never thought it’d see the day.

I’ve been on the TTC threads since they were first started and feel almost guilty for posting this as I know how it can feel seeing positives. But honestly want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the support/advice/openness from you all. It’s helped more than you’ll all ever know. ❤ I wish you all, all the luck ❤
Congratulations! So pleased for you and wishing you all the best! 🤍 I personally love seeing everyones positive news - it’s a nice bit of hope x

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Yaaaaay congratulations hun so happy for you 🥰

• Heart
I just got a positive OPK! CD41 after my loss, could cry because I’ve just been so worried it wasn’t going to happen at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Wow congratulations!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy 😘 xxx

• Heart

Congratulations ♥
wishing you all the best! Xx

• Heart
8dpo and I just got a negative, don’t know what I was expecting because it’s wayy to early to test anyway 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 2
8dpo and I just got a negative, don’t know what I was expecting because it’s wayy to early to test anyway 😂
I'm only 6dpo and the urge to pop a test in my pocket everytime I walk past them at work (a&e) is killing me 😂

Reactions: 3
Congratulations @CinnamonBun 💗 wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy

So I’m approximately 12 dpo, af normally arrives 11dpo. I’ve given up on opks since learning my OH has some fertility issues but I’ve been tracking by ewcm, which last cycle was accurate so I’ve done the same this cycle. It’s ofc a good sign for the fertile window but I’m fully aware it doesn’t confirm ovulation date so I could be out with my estimations. I also have had times were I’ve had a second attempt at ovulation so also concerned it could be that.
But, I was fully expecting af yesterday I was getting mild cramps all day, creamy cm and my boobs were really hurting which isn’t something I usually experience before af. The cramps and sore boobs have continued today just not as frequent as yesterday.
I’m scared to test and to see a negative 😩.

• Heart
TW: Positive pregnancy test

I can’t believe I get to post this. I was absolutely certain this cycle would fail. I’m not quite sure what to do with myself. This doesn’t feel real at all!!
5D69B37A-1BAA-4B1F-9A96-1E2B37A32A4C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
TW: Positive pregnancy test

I can’t believe I get to post this. I was absolutely certain this cycle would fail. I’m not quite sure what to do with myself. This doesn’t feel real at all!!
View attachment 776605
Congrats!!! What wonderful news for you ❤ If you don’t mind sharing have you had any symptoms at all? I’m 6dpo and literally every little niggle I’m feeling I’m convincing myself I’m pregnant😂

Congrats!!! What wonderful news for you ❤ If you don’t mind sharing have you had any symptoms at all? I’m 6dpo and literally every little niggle I’m feeling I’m convincing myself I’m pregnant😂
I am under a fertility clinic and using meds so any symptoms I had I assumed was due to medication! But sore boobs and bloating! That’s it. I had some cramps here and there which I just assumed was my period lol. Sorry that hasn’t been very useful.

• Heart
Wow congratulations on all the recent positives 🤍🤍 it certainly seems to be a lucky month!!!

• Heart
It makes me so happy to see people getting their BFPs here :love:❤ Congratulations! Definitely seems to be a lucky month. Hope some more of us get some positives soon🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sending you all positive vibes and baby dust. I know how awful TTC is and there have been so many times I have wanted to give up. It’s taken one surgery, 19 months of trying, 2 failed ovulation inductions, injections that felt like they were never ending and too many scans to count but we finally got that BFP.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations @Clojo92 🤍🤍 so pleased for you! x

So after being (20 days!) late AF has finally appeared today!🙃 I really thought this month was the month 😥

Pass me all of the Prosecco and Chocolate! 🙄 on to cycle 12! 🤞🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.