TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys. I’m freaking out. My period still hadn’t come so I just did another FRER…. I’m too scared to get excited after last time. I daren’t even tell my partner and get his hopes up in case it doesn’t stick. I went out at the weekend and now I’m feeling so guilty about it 😞😞

So happy for you!! What wonderful news, congratulations!! 💖💖💖 Fingers crossed for you. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Guys. I’m freaking out. My period still hadn’t come so I just did another FRER…. I’m too scared to get excited after last time. I daren’t even tell my partner and get his hopes up in case it doesn’t stick. I went out at the weekend and now I’m feeling so guilty about it 😞😞

The best news , congrats! And don’t feel guilty , these things happen xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

oh my darling girl I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed for you and i am sending you so much love and light and for a healthy babe in that womb of yours ❤❤❤

• Heart

Omg congratulations!!! This thread was definitely overdue some happy news. I’m so pleased for you and wish you all the best for a healthy and happy pregnancy ❤❤❤

• Heart
Omg congratulations!!! This thread was definitely overdue some happy news. I’m so pleased for you and wish you all the best for a healthy and happy pregnancy ❤❤❤
Yeah its been a while since we had some good news. CONGRATULATIONS thrilled for you calmyourritas xxx

• Heart

Oh my days, lovely!!!!! Sending lots of love and praying for a sticky bean. Keep in touch and stay strong. ❤

• Heart
Loving all your positive stories and sending love to those trying or going through hard times. Good news of my own… after 13 months of being off contraception, numerous blood tests, discovering I have a thyroid issue, every gynae procedure under the sun and a week away from having to discuss the next stages my period has FINALLY arrived naturally! I don’t think anyone has ever been more happy for the time of the month! Got my gynae appt next week so hoping we might not have to go down the route we thought we would, fingers crossed! 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m feeling very negative this month not sure why - ovulated earlier than usual, CD13 and I’m currently 7dpo. The wait seems to be dragging out so much but at the same time I don’t have any hope for this month! I’m literally surrounded by pregnant friends and people at work and really struggling with it.

Sorry to put a downer on things. Just felt I needed to get it out. I talk to my partner but I don’t want to stress him out whilst we’re trying either. Hope everyone’s ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m five days away from period and about 8/9 dpo. Took a test yesterday and was negative - even though too early I already feel deflated 🙈 I hate the waiting part! It’s a constant mix of being excited and then disappointed 😫
Same here girl. I took a test at the Dr's, I was 7 days before my period is supposed to start. Which will be on my birthday on Thursday. I'm praying it was too early to detect.

Good luck hun❤

I'm trying not to get any hopes up, but I'm around 7dpo and I've got lower abdominal cramps in the centre, not one sided... They even woke me up in the night. I've also got a dull ache in my lower back but that could just be getting old 😂

I've had a headache since yesterday even though I've drank a lot of water and I think I'm needing to wee more but not sure if that's the water. 🤔

Oh and my nipples are SO sore when they're, ya know, pointy. 🙄

Two previous cycles I've used preseed and this cycle I haven't and now I'm wondering it that messed with things. Will obvs report back on that though.

• Heart
Same here girl. I took a test at the Dr's, I was 7 days before my period is supposed to start. Which will be on my birthday on Thursday. I'm praying it was too early to detect.

Good luck hun❤
This was last month and I was negative! I’m about 8dpo today tho so similar position again🙈 good luck to you too ❤❤

• Heart
I’m onto cycle 2 now ladies. Good luck everyone in TWW. Can’t wait to see more positives on here ❤

• Heart
Wow that’s pretty clear! Congrats 🤍 how many DPO are you?

Please try not to feel guilty - you didn’t know and it’s unlikely to have an effect. We’re all entitled to live our lives - we’re more than just TTC!

I have everything crossed for you and a sticky bean! x 🤞🏼 ✨
No idea how many DPO. 5 weeks according to my last period but I think I may have ovulated later (I gave up testing because I was getting pissed off at the negatives).

Thankyou everyone for your lovely messages I really appreciate it ❤❤❤

I did a digital yesterday. Absolutely terrified and trying not to get too excited. Convinced myself already something bad is going to happen or already has. Not sure how I’m supposed to do these next few weeks.

55B64CBC-D93C-4B8B-B59F-4787FDFB93ED.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No idea how many DPO. 5 weeks according to my last period but I think I may have ovulated later (I gave up testing because I was getting pissed off at the negatives).

I did a digital yesterday. Absolutely terrified and trying not to get too excited. Convinced myself already something bad is going to happen or already has. Not sure how I’m supposed to do these next few weeks.

Are you able to pay privately for a scan before 12 weeks? Just to help ease your mind? I know it’s not an option for everybody and it might feed your anxiety more, but just a suggestion!

Wishing you all the best and I know it’s so hard but try to keep as relaxed and calm as possible ❤. Ultimately, what will be will be, and we aren’t responsible for the outcomes with TTC so try and go easy on yourself ❤

• Heart

Just day by day. We got you ❤

• Heart

Congratulations 💕 knew we were due some good news on this thread!

• Heart
I had a gynae appointment a few weeks ago. I waited 3 months for it

Gynae services in the UK are a disgrace
I’m in Ireland , we really are no better! I’m a private patient so I dread to think what public patients are doing waiting.

The only time I'm pleased to see AF has been today and that's only because she went missing last month and I'm presuming it was due to my 2nd covid jab / stress. So hopefully now she has arrived this might mean that things are back on track now with TTC 🤞🏻

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.