TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in a very similar situation to you. I'm having some very similar symptoms and feeling a little how I was the month I was pregnant (sadly ended in a chemical) so I'm hoping it is a positive sign. I'm trying not to read into it too much as it's such early days, although it's so hard not to!

I'm so sorry to hear this 😔 don't feel stupid for getting excited as it's normal to feel that way and as others have said, hopefully it will help having a support network around you of people that know about it. I also spoke to my doctor after my chemical who was really lovely and talked me through it and trying again if that's something you might also find helpful 💜
thanks for all of your lovely words everyone ❤ I live outside of the U.K. where we get a midwife as soon as we find out we are pregnant so I’ve had a chat with mine who has been lovely and am seeing a dr tomorrow for support and some bloods. Lots of tears today but I’ll get through it ❤I’ve only commented a few times on this thread but you all are so supportive to each other it is amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm,14 DPO. Two days late (according to Femometer , which is usually spot on)

How long would you guys normally wait to do a test?

I'm,14 DPO. Two days late (according to Femometer , which is usually spot on)

How long would you guys normally wait to do a test?
Waiting to 14 days without testing is fantastic. Do one in the morning first urine and good luck!

Waiting to 14 days without testing is fantastic. Do one in the morning first urine and good luck!
I did a test last night and now as of today I’m 4 days late. The test showed a faint positive… I’m going to take a digital 🤞🏼 For some reason I don’t want to trust the faint positive line

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did a test last night and now as of today I’m 4 days late. The test showed a faint positive… I’m going to take a digital 🤞🏼 For some reason I don’t want to trust the faint positive line
Don't panic if the digital shows negative, I think they're less sensitive than the traditional tests. 🙂

Reactions: 2
I saw an advert the other day for new Clearblue Digital ‘Early’ tests, don’t know if anyone has tried or seen these? They say they can be used before your period is late.

I saw an advert the other day for new Clearblue Digital ‘Early’ tests, don’t know if anyone has tried or seen these? They say they can be used before your period is late.
I tried them two days before period was due! Two gave me false negatives when normal clearblue digital said positive plus line ones showed a clear positive. 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
This is a bit TMI but thought this was probably the best place to ask, nothing feels a too far on this thread, ha!

I’ve been researching why I might not get much fertile CM and one of the suggestions was candida/thrush, so I’m taking some candida support capsules and have used a thrush pessary. Has anyone ever used the canesten pessary before? If so, how long did it take to go back to normal afterwards? I used the pessary on wednesday night, noticed a lot of chalky discharge as advised yesterday and still a little bit today. Is it normal to also feel more ‘wet’ afterwards? It’s not just the chalkiness from the pessary, it’s quite a lot!

This is a bit TMI but thought this was probably the best place to ask, nothing feels a too far on this thread, ha!

I’ve been researching why I might not get much fertile CM and one of the suggestions was candida/thrush, so I’m taking some candida support capsules and have used a thrush pessary. Has anyone ever used the canesten pessary before? If so, how long did it take to go back to normal afterwards? I used the pessary on wednesday night, noticed a lot of chalky discharge as advised yesterday and still a little bit today. Is it normal to also feel more ‘wet’ afterwards? It’s not just the chalkiness from the pessary, it’s quite a lot!
I have used these and yes it’s totally normal.

I will say though that if you had a case of thrush which was bad enough to affect your cm I think you would have known about it.

(and by known about it mean because you would be VERY itchy 😂 soz guys but it’s true)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if you are still in with a good chance DTD two days before ovulation? We weren’t able to do it much this cycle as my husband had man flu. I’m pretty confident about when I ovulated too as I used OvuSense this cycle which says I’m 8dpo now.

I think that’s perfect timing :)
Does anyone know if you are still in with a good chance DTD two days before ovulation? We weren’t able to do it much this cycle as my husband had man flu. I’m pretty confident about when I ovulated too as I used OvuSense this cycle which says I’m 8dpo now.

• Heart
Definitely! The Natural Cycles app would say that's a 'very high fertility' day 🙂

Are many of you also in the TWW? Hope you're all doing okay.

• Heart
I think I am. It’s been difficult to track as my hormones seem to have taken a while to settle down after a miscarraige but I seem to have surged twice in the last week. I’m taking the second surge as the true one so 2 dpo

Definitely! The Natural Cycles app would say that's a 'very high fertility' day 🙂

Thank you, I can have some hope this cycle then! I haven’t been paying much attention to my TWW as I thought our timing was off which on the plus side has made it go quickly. I’ll make sure to pack a frer then as we go away later today.

I’m two days DPO according to Premom. Both it & clearblue OPK synced this month. We DTD leading up to ovulation just not on the actual day itself as we have visitors. Hoping it’s enough 🤞🏻

I have no idea what is happening this month. Last month I had my "peak" on CD16 so I started testing this month on CD11 but I've not really had anything that you could class as "peak" and I'm on CD22 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm ill as well so I hope it doesn't come for a few more days yet coz there is no way we'll be DTD whilst I feel like this 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.