TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on 3dpo. Obviously too early for anything to be happening, so I'm quite relaxed about it. I suspect I have about 4 or 5 more days before I start going "hmm, that could be a symptom. Better record it on my app!" at every slight change 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm on 3dpo. Obviously too early for anything to be happening, so I'm quite relaxed about it. I suspect I have about 4 or 5 more days before I start going "hmm, that could be a symptom. Better record it on my app!" at every slight change 😂
We are on similar stages 🤞🏻🤞🏻

The only ads I ever get on this thread are for my city council’s adoption service, and I don’t see that ad on any other thread. Is tattle trying to tell my something?🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Currently at the stage of googling every tiny thing thinking it’s a potential implantation/early symptom even though I’m only 7dpo. 🙄

• Heart
CD11 today but I started taking seven seas this cycle and it’s gave me a UTI :/ it has in the past but I thought I’d try them again this cycle, never again, my body must react to one of the vitamins.

Not sure if this is allowed but I have 2 unopened packs if anyone wants them, I’m happy to post them out free of charge x

Tested with a FRER this morning, expecting AF tomorrow. Should have just waited but I had such weird symptoms. Anyway another BFN. Feel so tit, I would have loved it to happen for us now with the run up to Christmas etc. Obviously would love it to happen any time but it would have been nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I currently have 3 rounds of femara left. And I'm not for sure if I ovulated this month, even though I've ovulated every time I've taken it. I don't know if the monitor I'm using is out of whack. I use the clear blue pink fertility monitor strips. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I also tried using a menstrual cup after sex to kind of keep everything up there. I have dwarfism, and cannot insert it myself, so I had my husband try. Yeah it did not go too well. LOL I'm thinking of trying to buy the little disc cups. Has anyone used these?

• Heart
BFN at 11dpo for me this morning so I think I’m out :(. Just waiting for AF to arrive now and then onto cycle 3. Might use some preseed next time as that worked for us last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
BFN at 11dpo for me this morning so I think I’m out :(. Just waiting for AF to arrive now and then onto cycle 3. Might use some preseed next time as that worked for us last time.
I know it might not help but I’ve known people to get a BFN up until around 14DPO before! You never know until AF arrives. Sending hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If it helps I’m right there with you! 💗 I’m around 12DPO with a BFN , normally would get AF today but still no sign.

Aaaaaand AF just arrived. It’s like she knew I was talking about her 😂 trying to be positive but it’s like a punch in the gut isn’t it 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I didn't get any signs of ovulation this cycle with the clear blue opks that has never happened before 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.