TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had Covid in august, also double jabbed. My usual 28-30 day cycle was 43 days 🙉
Aunt Flo arrived with FORCE last night after I wrote all that. I’m blaming being Covid pos for not catching on. Even though we did it most fertile days! Ahhh well. It’s our 6 year anniversary end of this month for peak ovulation. Hoping a weekend away in Manc will do the trick this month 🤓 hotel sex is the one I believe xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you peaked Friday and DTD Friday and Saturday isn't that not slap bang the right time to conceive?

The easy at home opks......i still cannot get my head around that they will determine your highs or peaks based on a photo of a test, everyone has different phones, different lighting and so on, how accurate can it be? What's the best way to enter the test results? Do you take the photo automatically? Enter manually?
I get dark enough lines and the app says it's low, drives me bloody mad, i end up taking a photo of the test 4 different ways for the app to recognise it's not low!!?? Ive even stopped entering the results on the app and just judge the colour of the line myself but am i wrong??
To be honest I’m not sure how accurate they are.. luckily my bathroom has a very bright light so think things are ok there. With my peak, I knew it was straight away as the line was darker than the control line which I don’t normally see! I think judging colour is fine, that’s what the app is doing too. I say take it automatically, which normally is fine! It’s a minefield isn’t it!

I’ve just googled foods to eat during tww 🤪 I’m crazy.

Hello again! Feels like it's been a while!

Since my partner and myself have been ttc for over a year now (about 14 months) and we are both healthy, late 20's with no health concerns - I have decided it's probably time to take the next step and have just submitted a form to my GP. A step I hoped I'd never have to make. It's sent me into panic mode - I have no idea what to expect or what they'll ask or what I'm even entitled to.
Can anybody advise??

Baby dust🌟
i went to my GP back in the summer who referred me to Gynae privately. Took 3 months. My Gynae sent me for a pelvic ultrasound, day 3 & 21 bloods, HSG scan & he requested my husband contact his GP for sperm analysis and bring those results back to him. He reviewed my file & concerns in depth and those were the first steps he took to rule anything out. We were lucky enough to conceive while tests were ongoing.
i actually found it almost a relief to know I didn’t have to just keep aimlessly trying and if anything was amiss I’d get answers soon. So best of luck.

Aunt Flo arrived with FORCE last night after I wrote all that. I’m blaming being Covid pos for not catching on. Even though we did it most fertile days! Ahhh well. It’s our 6 year anniversary end of this month for peak ovulation. Hoping a weekend away in Manc will do the trick this month 🤓 hotel sex is the one I believe xxx
Everything crossed for you 🤞🏻🥰❤👶🏻 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've just booked an acupuncture session for tomorrow. 3 of my friends recommended it, one of them is a GP too...they swear it helped with their fertility. Im willing to give anything a try now, one year and 2 miscarriages in. Anyone else had it before?

I've just booked an acupuncture session for tomorrow. 3 of my friends recommended it, one of them is a GP too...they swear it helped with their fertility. Im willing to give anything a try now, one year and 2 miscarriages in. Anyone else had it before?
No but I’ve been thinking about booking it too! Let us know how you get on. I hope it helps ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i went to my GP back in the summer who referred me to Gynae privately. Took 3 months. My Gynae sent me for a pelvic ultrasound, day 3 & 21 bloods, HSG scan & he requested my husband contact his GP for sperm analysis and bring those results back to him. He reviewed my file & concerns in depth and those were the first steps he took to rule anything out. We were lucky enough to conceive while tests were ongoing.
i actually found it almost a relief to know I didn’t have to just keep aimlessly trying and if anything was amiss I’d get answers soon. So best of luck.

Thank you for sharing your experience. My gp has asked me to book blood tests for day 21 of my cycle so that's a start I guess! I'm assuming that will be checking for progesterone levels to see if I am ovulating?? Starting to wonder if I have an under active thyroid as I have most of the symptoms! Too much googling 😂

I’m in my TWW wait it’s so mind consuming. Took myself into the office instead of WFH so I can’t keep testing and wasting money on tests this early.. I’m only 6DPO but addicted to testing 🙈 But I bought more tests at lunch and now I’m back at my desk all I can think of is going the toilet and doing one even though I’ve done two negatives yesterday and this morning 😂 It’s putting me in a bad mood.. can anyone knock some sense into me that I need to leave it until next week haha!

• Haha
I’m in my TWW wait it’s so mind consuming. Took myself into the office instead of WFH so I can’t keep testing and wasting money on tests this early.. I’m only 6DPO but addicted to testing 🙈 But I bought more tests at lunch and now I’m back at my desk all I can think of is going the toilet and doing one even though I’ve done two negatives yesterday and this morning 😂 It’s putting me in a bad mood.. can anyone knock some sense into me that I need to leave it until next week haha!
Oh god, stop buying them 😂

What day do you all count as last day of period? When there’s no real flow or?

I didn't get the sniff of a positive until around 13dpo and even then it was SO faint on a FRER. Definitely best waiting although I know it's soooo hard! Save your pennies for your future little bean.😊I ended up buying the easy@home strips as they worked out super cheap for 24 or so if you feel the need,

I didn't get the sniff of a positive until around 13dpo and even then it was SO faint on a FRER. Definitely best waiting although I know it's soooo hard! Save your pennies for your future little bean.😊I ended up buying the easy@home strips as they worked out super cheap for 24 or so if you feel the need,
I have the easy@home ones but I’ve just bought different brands as if I’d get a different result 😂

Your right.. saving pennies for when I get my positive should be the priority. Every time I want to buy I’ll transfer to a Monzo pot instead and my addiction can turn into savings ready for when I get my positive and can start shopping 😄

• Heart
I don't even know what CD I'm on right now, did I ovulate? If so what day? Stupid misreadings Ignorance is bliss I suppose as if I was in a 'normal' cycle my period would be due this weekend and I'd be testing from today 😅 I did cry when I dropped my keys this morning so more than likely something is coming 😂

• Heart
Implantation doesn't happen until at least 10dpo, only then does hcg rise and only then can it be detected.

Implantation doesn't happen until at least 10dpo, only then does hcg rise and only then can it be detected.
I know.. I know it won’t show anything, I just like to torture myself apparently 😂 I think I need to start ignoring people’s comments on the Peanut app. It’s like a competition on who found out the earliest post ovulation days sometimes 🤦🏼‍♀️

AF is 2 days late. I’m usually super regular. I tested last night, BFN! Today I’m feeling super bloated, which isn’t a normal period system for me so maybe I’m clutching at straws!
I had my booster jab just before Christmas, and the first two messed with my cycle so thinking the booster might have had the same effect. I had AZ for the first two, but a Pfizer booster, I’m not sure if they have different effects?

So you know the did I ovulate scenario going on? Thought I’d check my BBT today as last week a day or 2 after my “peak” it was still reading low. Anyway… 36.79! Surely that’s a good sign right?!

A bit of a dip in my BBT this morning and AF is due Tuesday. Thinking we didn’t catch this month… That sinking feeling is setting in!

Hi, I think I am pregnant. My period isn't due until Saturday but I usually can tell its coming a few days before but haven't felt anything yet so I took 2 tests this morning, one cheap one from b&m and a clear blue early test and both positive. How accurate is it when you test before you have missed a period?
Please let me know if this should have a TW

Hi, I think I am pregnant. My period isn't due until Saturday but I usually can tell its coming a few days before but haven't felt anything yet so I took 2 tests this morning, one cheap one from b&m and a clear blue early test and both positive. How accurate is it when you test before you have missed a period?
Early tests can tell you you're pregnant 6 days before your period, so it should be pretty accurate as you're only 2 days before! Congratulations! x

Stop testing!! 🤣 it’s so hard though. Just think, by testing early you’re just setting yourself up for disappointment!

Sounds like a positive to me! Congrats!

Shall I make a new thread? This one is getting full!

New thread here ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.