TTC #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used the Premom strips for a good few cycles to get the hang of them and see what my cycles were like beofre I used the CB aswell. To be honest when the clearblue conflicted it was a head melt, I much preferred Premom.
My clear blue was the one that was positive yesterday but my Premom strips are still reading low! I’m so confused this month, my BBT is still low as well currently on CD18 😔

Reactions: 1
Due my period today and no sign. Im never late. But if im honest i think AF will come yet im a tad crampy. Got my booster 4 days before peak ovulation in December so it'll be interesting to see did it affect this cycle. I'll give at least another 48hrs before even consider testing. Id rather my period tell me than a negative test😕
Yeah it arrived this morning😔 there's always that bit of you thinking maybe just maybe....
Onto cycle 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
(TW: Positive test)
Sorry don't know how to put photo in spoiler!!

The top test I took first...and then the second one about an hour later and the line is more faded?? Has anyone else experienced the same? Is this normal or not? Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• Heart
(TW: Positive test)
Sorry don't know how to put photo in spoiler!!

The top test I took first...and then the second one about an hour later and the line is more faded?? Has anyone else experienced the same? Is this normal or not? Any help would be appreciated!
If you only did it an hour later your urine will be more diluted! Can you do a frer in the morning? Xx

Hope everyone is feeling ok today ❤

I’m still here lurking with no sign of a positive 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m taking my BBT every day with a handheld thermometer but I wake up a lot in the night so I’m probably not getting accurate results because it changes each time I wake so I don’t know which result I should be logging. Does anyone use one of those wearable Bluetooth ones? Looked on Amazon and they are between £50-£100 so I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations before I drop the cash on a random one?

Haven’t ovulated yet and managed to develop a UTI yesterday so think I’m out this month as I’m in paaaaain. Also don’t know if a UTI would throw off my ovulation tests 😬

Hope everyone is feeling ok today ❤

I’m still here lurking with no sign of a positive 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m taking my BBT every day with a handheld thermometer but I wake up a lot in the night so I’m probably not getting accurate results because it changes each time I wake so I don’t know which result I should be logging. Does anyone use one of those wearable Bluetooth ones? Looked on Amazon and they are between £50-£100 so I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations before I drop the cash on a random one?
I use OvuSense (the wearable one not the one you insert) as my son still wakes in the night. It just needs around 5-6 hours total of sleeping/resting time to be accurate I believe as it takes loads of temps and averages. You pay for the sensor and then you pay a subscription for the app. I went for that one as it seemed the best option for me with inconsistent sleep.

• Heart
I use OvuSense (the wearable one not the one you insert) as my son still wakes in the night. It just needs around 5-6 hours total of sleeping/resting time to be accurate I believe as it takes loads of temps and averages. You pay for the sensor and then you pay a subscription for the app. I went for that one as it seemed the best option for me with inconsistent sleep.
That’s good. I’m just a terrible sleeper and struggle to do 5 hours straight but if it does averages it sounds a lot better than me taking loads of photos of the thermometer through the night and forgetting which was my longest sleep burst in the morning 🙈 Ive googled and I can even see a 20% discount code for OvuSense so think I will place an order today 😄

(I’m also kind of hoping that it will jinx me to spend all the money then get pregnant and not need it.. a girl can hope 😂)

Just need to type out my thoughts… I had my first appointment with the fertility referral today. Looks like we’re going to have to go down the ivf/icsi route due to my husbands sperm analysis but he’s being sent for another analysis just in case! (If these results are ok we can try Clomid etc to help with ovulation). If the analysis is like the previous one and not good, it’ll have to be ivf and won’t funded by the nhs due to my husband having children. My heart broke a little even though I was expecting this outcome.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi, everyone

My husband and I have been TTC since January 2021. I have an appointment with a doctor regarding this booked for the 27th.
My period cycles are irregular, ranging from 22 - 32 days. We've been using the Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor consistently since April, and according to it I ovulate every month... However, this cycle has been different. I'm currently on day 22 of my cycle. I've been getting constant 'High' levels of estrogen since day 14 - usually I get around 3 'High' days before my 'Peak' days. Now, I think my period's started... Has this ever happened to anyone before? I'm very confused, as according to my monitor I haven't ovulated yet, let alone had my luteal phase? Any advice/insight is much appreciated! Thank you.

I've been completely in denial this month.
I was so so so so sure this was the cycle we would conceive... and then this morning AF arrived.
Because of heavy pms/pmdd and lots of pain I'm supposed to take medication starting 10 days before AF is due, but I didn't even take those this month because I convinced myself I wouldn't need them. Now I feel like an idiot and I'll have to deal with the physical pain as well this week.
I know I have no right to complain but f*ck I'm sad today and right now I have no hope for future cycles. There must be some magic thing nobody told us about, right? I mean, how do people conceive right away? I just don't get it.

Sorry for the self pity rant, I just needed a place to feel sorry for myself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I've been completely in denial this month.
I was so so so so sure this was the cycle we would conceive... and then this morning AF arrived.

I know I have no right to complain but f*ck I'm sad today and right now I have no hope for future cycles. There must be some magic thing nobody told us about, right? I mean, how do people conceive right away? I just don't get it.

Sorry for the self pity rant, I just needed a place to feel sorry for myself.
Firstly, I’m sorry it wasn’t your month. We’ve all had months where it felt right or different or your instinct was overwhelmingly positive. We’re told to go with those feelings and trust our gut, and of course when our period arrives it’s even more crushing.

Secondly, you have every right to complain! This is a hard process and it feels very unfair a lot of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anybody tried/use the clearblue fertility monitor? I’m using easy@home opk’s currently but toying with the idea of the monitor but unsure if it’s worth the £70 price tag on Amazon, and then the additional £30 for the tests 😫 but at this point I’m willing to try anything if it means a positive test as my heart can not take any more negatives ☹

Has anybody tried/use the clearblue fertility monitor? I’m using easy@home opk’s currently but toying with the idea of the monitor but unsure if it’s worth the £70 price tag on Amazon, and then the additional £30 for the tests 😫 but at this point I’m willing to try anything if it means a positive test as my heart can not take any more negatives ☹
Me! It’s expensive but it saves me obsessing over the easy at home strips. It stops me panicking the light wasn’t right, or the angle etc.

They’re dead easy to use. However the tests are about £30 for a months worth. It tells you when to test, if you’re low, high, or peak. Then 4 days before AF it lets you test for pregnancy

Me! It’s expensive but it saves me obsessing over the easy at home strips. It stops me panicking the light wasn’t right, or the angle etc.

They’re dead easy to use. However the tests are about £30 for a months worth. It tells you when to test, if you’re low, high, or peak. Then 4 days before AF it lets you test for pregnancy
Thank you! I think I may take the plunge and order it and see if it brings us any luck 🤞🏻

Hey I just wanted to say I had the clear blue fertility monitor after I had a mmc before my youngest was born. It really helped me would defiantly recommend worth the ££.

• Heart
Yesterday was the first time I’ve seen a peak on my OPK! I also had noticeable EWCM. Such a difference from the last few months. Managed to DTD the same day, so hopefully these are all good signs!

Ive got super sore boobs too, im guessing because im ovulating? Does anyone else have this symptom? Normally mine are sore leading up to AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yesterday was the first time I’ve seen a peak on my OPK! I also had noticeable EWCM. Such a difference from the last few months. Managed to DTD the same day, so hopefully these are all good signs!

Ive got super sore boobs too, im guessing because im ovulating? Does anyone else have this symptom? Normally mine are sore leading up to AF.
Yes, at ovulation and then beyond. That’s why it’s never a symptom I obsess over. Except last cycle when I didn’t have sore boobs and then I held onto that for all I was worth!

2 days late. Negative tests including ClearBlue 7 days early test. I did have Covid New Years… has this affected anyone else’s cycles…? Double vaxxed but the bad hasn’t messed up my cycle as of yet? Very confused. Normally have 28 day cycles. DTD on my fertile days over Christmas… don’t know what to think!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.