TTC #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for your reply! I did think this! I was going to take more but have ran out! I have had mucas changes over the weekend so this could have possibly been my fertile window. I suppose now I’m in my 2ww. I have no pregnancy tests in this month to test early as I’m waiting to see if AF comes on time. Testing early just makes me very stressed xx
It can be hard to gauge can’t it? If you had mucus change over the weekend that would likely add up as fridays could have been darker again which could have indicated ovulation was imminent or getting close (they say 12-24 or is it up to 48 hours?) so if your CM changed it would align.
Good luck for the 2WW! I didn’t like to early test either, I find it stressful and if I had found out earlier then I would have worried for longer. Good luck!

Reactions: 1
Hey ladies. Took a break from the thread over the weekend and come back to see there’s a new one! Tried to catch up but it’s difficult 😂 Hoping you’re all doing well.
We’ve decided to ‘stop trying’ for the next while and if it happens it happens. Think I will struggle with that but know it’s for the best. Anyway I just wanted to say I’ve been thinking of all of you ❤

@JLXRD so glad to see you got your positive ovulation result! Keeping everything crossed for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks @pinkstock 💖

3dpo and the last 2 days I am the most bloated I have ever been, feel so disgusting in everything I put on so that is a fun luteal phase side effect for me 😬

Also if you guys don’t use Fertility Friend to record BBT I really recommend it as it gives you really good insights as to when you ovulated and actually explains why it’s made those decision based on what you have recorded, which is nice as some of the other apps seems to just move things around but don’t say why.

Hey ladies. Took a break from the thread over the weekend and come back to see there’s a new one! Tried to catch up but it’s difficult 😂 Hoping you’re all doing well.
We’ve decided to ‘stop trying’ for the next while and if it happens it happens. Think I will struggle with that but know it’s for the best. Anyway I just wanted to say I’ve been thinking of all of you ❤

@JLXRD so glad to see you got your positive ovulation result! Keeping everything crossed for you!
Ah I keep thinking of doing this. I don't know if I could handle it but I think I should try too. X

• Heart
What are everyone’s thoughts on testing early? AF is due on Sunday and I have a clear blue 6 days early test which is burning a hole in the back of my mind 😂

What are everyone’s thoughts on testing early? AF is due on Sunday and I have a clear blue 6 days early test which is burning a hole in the back of my mind 😂
Hahaha, maybe im the wrong person to ask. Im due on Tuesday and ordered some clear blues off amazon today to test on Friday...they say 6 days early you can test 😂 ovulated so late this month dont think ill show early if I am. Do it I say lol, wishing you all the luck in the world xx

• Heart
I didn’t like to - just incase my period still came and it turned out to be a chemical, personally I’d rather have not known. But that’s just me!

Reactions: 5
Would anyone like some easy at home tests? I know they are quite expensive for something you essentially piss on 🤣

Would anyone like some easy at home tests? I know they are quite expensive for something you essentially piss on 🤣
I also have a full box of the easy at home ones, 6 boots own brand and full box of the clear blue digital ones! Dunno what to do with them... I shouldn’t have stocked up 🤣

The amount of money I’ve ploughed at tests and strips the past few years is shocking - could have fully kitted out a baby with the money 🤣
I will be accepting all donations 🤲🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m currently only 5 dpo, but as it’s my first cycle off the pill I’m not sure when I would have ‘missed’ my period. Thinking I should just wait until like 18dpo if AF hasn’t shown up to be certain but that sounds torturous tbh 😂 definitely see myself cracking a little before that if no AF.

Took the early test and definitely negative. Does this mean I am out this month or could things still change between now and Sunday? I’m assuming I’m out as the packet says they’re 99% accurate 4 days before AF.

Took the early test and definitely negative. Does this mean I am out this month or could things still change between now and Sunday? I’m assuming I’m out as the packet says they’re 99% accurate 4 days before AF.
Definitely not out yet. Depends on when you ovulated too. I only ovulated 8 days ago (first cycle after MC) and am due AF on sat but can't see how that's long enough to show on a test just yet. Dont worry just yet. You've got a few days yet. Do you feel anything?

Definitely not out yet. Depends on when you ovulated too. I only ovulated 8 days ago (first cycle after MC) and am due AF on sat but can't see how that's long enough to show on a test just yet. Dont worry just yet. You've got a few days yet. Do you feel anything?
According to Flo I ovulated on the 8th but I haven’t been tracking it with sticks. Kinda wished I had now. I have been monitoring CM and it did seem as though it was around the 8th. I don’t feel anything at all, in my mind I’m not at all but I’ll wait it out now. I’ve promised myself a large glass of wine if AF arrives 😂

• Heart
Has anyone tried fertility acupuncture? I've been ttc for two feckin years now so am literally willing to try anything, clinic has recommended IUI or IVF even though we have no issues, it's just unexplained infertility, seemed like a bit of a cop out diagnosis to me. Anyway couldn't afford IVF now, have decided in my head to do IUI in September if not pregnant by then. In meantime am giving acupuncture a go, anyone else tried it? It's €60 a go so am wondering how long should I try it for before calling it a day

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve been taking Clear Blue Ovulation tests for 5 months. I’d get highs and then the peak. But then a week or so after my peak I get sharp pains in my lower abdomen that I’m wondering is that actually me ovulating? If the Clear Blue detect a peak LH surge, does that necessarily mean I ovulate within 24-48 hours? Wondering whether I ovulate much later. It’s all so hard to understand 😞 I guess I thought CB detect ovulation but it might not be as simple as that?

I’ve been taking Clear Blue Ovulation tests for 5 months. I’d get highs and then the peak. But then a week or so after my peak I get sharp pains in my lower abdomen that I’m wondering is that actually me ovulating? If the Clear Blue detect a peak LH surge, does that necessarily mean I ovulate within 24-48 hours? Wondering whether I ovulate much later. It’s all so hard to understand 😞 I guess I thought CB detect ovulation but it might not be as simple as that?
I just used the smiley faces ones first time this month, did one the day I was due to ovulate according to the app and it was neg and did one the next day and got the smiley face, so defo recommend those ones

does your cervical mucas change to egg white consistency too?

It does only detect a surge and ovulation is only ever confirmed by BBT. So, your body could hear up to O but might not. How long is your cycle and what day does CB say you would O and what day do you think you would?

does your cervical mucas change to egg white consistency too?

It does only detect a surge and ovulation is only ever confirmed by BBT. So, your body could hear up to O but might not. How long is your cycle and what day does CB say you would O and what day do you think you would?
Thanks so much for replying, yes it would tend to be egg white consistency a week later than my peak opk result. So CB would typically show a peak around CD14 but I would have the sharp pains around CD22. My cycles tend to be 29 or 30 days. I do have a BBT thermometer but I’ve only started it the last few days. How do you know when you’ve ovulated - does your temperature remain higher or does it drop? It’s all so complex.

Thanks so much for replying, yes it would tend to be egg white consistency a week later than my peak opk result. So CB would typically show a peak around CD14 but I would have the sharp pains around CD22. My cycles tend to be 29 or 30 days. I do have a BBT thermometer but I’ve only started it the last few days. How do you know when you’ve ovulated - does your temperature remain higher or does it drop? It’s all so complex.
I’ve not used BBT so I’m not sure!
it could be worth trying to use BBT to pin point but it’s also worth reading up on the luteal Phase of your cycle (after 0) this is usually 14 days ish after you have ovulated and ends with your period if I remember rightly. So CD22 would mean if your cycle is 30 days only an 8 day luteal phase - but don’t take me for certain on that!!

have you tried using cheap OPKs along side CB? I would use CB digi for first morning urine and then I would use the cheap ones to check that my LH surge stayed low throughout the rest of my cycle. So, it could be worth doing that but cheap OPK’s are difficult to read and take (can’t be first morning wee, between 10-8pm with a 2/3/4 hours wee hold)

when you get your peak OPK on CB, what is your cervical mucus like (TMI, I know sorry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.