TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much I think we’ll go ahead with it! Excited but nervous

Thank you I go off the colour of the tests not the numbers as I think the app is way off first month I've used it and I think it's just stressing me out. Bizarrely today cd 18 I think I've finally peaked this morning I had my first positive with the premom tests clearblue digital was positive too just home now and I've still got a positive on clearblue hopefully this is the real thing now. I have started temping this month so hopefully in a few days I will see if if looks like I've ovulated or not. Can you just ask your gp even if you've been trying under a year?

Reactions: 1
Can you just ask your gp even if you've been trying under a year?
Depends on how old you are, if over 36 you’re entitled to it. If under, you could still ask, you area’s NHS trust’s policy might allow for some discretion.

Reactions: 2
I got the blood tests as I’d mentioned we’d had two MCs and wanted to check what was going on. She was very obliging though, I feel like even if I hadn’t mentioned those I could have pushed for the tests

Reactions: 1
Hey dudes, it’s been a while. I had to unwatch here a bit for my own wellbeing and we eased up on the TTC madness for a while.

I left my toxic as shit job which has been miraculous for my totally in the bin mental health. My new job is good so far, it’s a lot though. I now have a commute and a lot more responsibility, which are both fine (I’m actually getting paid something close to what I’m worth probably for the first time in my entire life). I don’t really know how TTC fits into all this. I will not have the capacity for weeing on sticks all the time. Anyway, we’re in the ‘not preventing’ era of our lives, MrDragName and I, for now. It would be helpful to unlock SMP and also entitlement to paid sick leave before getting pregnant but at the same time, we could manage if it happened sooner than that.

I had an ultrasound for PCO today and I do indeed have indications of polycystic ovaries. I didn’t need the scan to tell me that as I had the blood test and the symptoms but I’m just an aging woman doing battle with a young male GP in a man’s world so there we go. I don’t know what, if anything, the GP will do. I’d like to maximise my chances of conceiving but I’m not at the ‘full on treatment options’ point yet. Am I likely to be given something like metformin to manage symptoms or am I being overly ambitious that they’ll do anything? I know weight loss would help but that doesnt come easy to me and my hormones. Is it time to explore inositol?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone had this before with ovulation testing? I got my peak a couple of days ago as predicted by the app, then it dropped down as usual, but today is now saying high again? I’ve googled but can’t find any explanation.

Attachments