TTC #10 “1DPO pregnancy symptoms”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the effort here! I have to admit we’ve hardly ever done it more than once in a day in our entire relationship 🙈 hoping this pays off for you!
Me too! 😂 if I have all that sex for nothing I’m gonna be fuming

@Elisha97 I’m going to keep a sex diary for every cycle now 😂 I was going to do the egg vs sperm method but there are days in your fertile window you don’t have sex at all, and for some reason that feels counter productive to me? I try and hit all the days, we’ll see how it works out for me 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi ladies I’ve had a blissful cycle off tracking and not actively TTC - have definitely DTD (a few times😂) but no idea what DPO I am or if anything was timed remotely well. I guess I’m in a 2WW of sorts but will be waiting for AF to show. I don’t think I will be actively trying over the summer due to various life hurdles coming up but I will be hanging out here as your all such a lovely bunch 🥰

@sushimama - I’m sorry for your loss 😔 you can join us over on the miscarriage thread if you want - lots of ladies there who are a wealth of knowledge and support and also some great positive stories about trying after loss 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What day do you guys think I ovulated? NC says “waiting to confirm”, but wondering if anyone here more knowledgable can tell?

IMG_0699.png

What day do you guys think I ovulated? NC says “waiting to confirm”, but wondering if anyone here more knowledgable can tell?

View attachment 2908797
My understanding is that ovulation can “dip” ur temp slightly and then it raises afterwards to confirm… so if keeps rising as it is it would be CD11 or 12? Would that seem right for your cycles?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Me too! 😂 if I have all that sex for nothing I’m gonna be fuming

@Elisha97 I’m going to keep a sex diary for every cycle now 😂 I was going to do the egg vs sperm method but there are days in your fertile window you don’t have sex at all, and for some reason that feels counter productive to me? I try and hit all the days, we’ll see how it works out for me 😭
I reckon just do whatever feels right to you!
---

View attachment 2908797
im thick and I can’t read the chart properly as I’ve never used this one- I reckon day 11 or 12.

I vary each time but mostly get a temp dip then a rise straight after. It won’t confirm until you’ve got 3 higher temperatures I think. I find it easier when you bring the other things in like LH tests and symptoms/ CM too

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anddddddd AF came today so that’s me out this cycle. 🙃
Same for me 😒 Had been following this thread and believed in my head based on early “symptoms” from the past 10 days I would be sharing a BFP but…nope. Funny how your body & mind can trick you! Fingers crossed for everyone now trying for a May conception 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2