True ghost stories 👻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffer from sleep paralysis too occasionally, mostly if I am ill or nap during the day. It is AWFUL and so scary. It feels like it lasts hours. When it happens to me, I always get a feeling of dread and "see someone" (dark shadow) in the corner of the room coming towards me and it feels like they press on my chest.

Reactions: 13

That is so eerie. I have heard a few stories about haunted items from jumble sales or charity shops. I hope your daughter hasn't been put off of 's!

I love this story, I'm glad the little boy is harmless to your son. Please post more later! I'm glad I made this thread.

Reactions: 13

So glad that you still have your child with you in spirit

That's quite a cool superpower to have

Thank you for sharing your second story. I loved the nurse one, it seems they like watching over you at that hospital!

I often go to see psychics and mediums. I try to go once or twice a year. I’ve seen some crap ones over the years but also some really good ones!
Some of the messages received from psychic mediums are unreal, I love having readings and find them so fascinating. Unfortunately there are some out there who are consters.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had sleep paralysis it’s awful.
My middle son is 6 and he can tell me all about his past life to the point. Story never changes. He also tells me how he died in a fire and the birth mark on his back is like a burn .
I was asleep last week and awoke to a book I’d put on my drawers laid on the floor next to me. I’m guessing someone threw it as a massive bang woke me up and then I found it.
Our house has started creeping me out for about 2 months though I get weird feelings every know and again like an urgency and it will be freezing cold then just go completely.

Reactions: 14
Love reading others experiences

The night before my nana died she appeared to me in a dream and said don't worry I'm ok now then left. Then 6 months later appeared in a dream I had about a family christening we had had after she had passed. She was sat next to my grandad smiling but not saying anything.
The same night my friends dad died I dreamt the exact details around his passing- he was surrounded by his family as his body lay in bed but he stood back and watched, happy they were all there.
I'm not sure if theres any more to it than just dreams but I do get a bit of comfort from it.

Since I was little I've always had strange goings on around me, feeling a presence, having dreams that predict things etc.

Reactions: 29
Oh my God I hope you post more on that as I'm fascinated. Saying that I would be terrified if that had happened to me however. And that your son still sees him but only at school how does he react to it? Does it scare him?
He's not scared of him at all!! The name he calls him is quite an old name as well so not sure how he would have known that at such a young age.

He's told children at school about him and tried to show them. I got called in to our usual meeting by a very flustered senco who told us a lot of the stuff my son had told me at home

I'm currently in the process of pacjing so when I come across his pics I'll put them up! I've kept every single one.

He has blamed his "friend" for some pretty nasty stuff though. Like when he's hurt his siblings, pet rabbit or the dogs. Says he told him to do it. But on the whole it doesn't seem like a nasty "being"

Still gives me goosebumps though

(I'm on and off here quite a bit, but this thread is by far my fave at the mo! When mum life doesn't get in the way I'll be back -but thanks to all who said they were interested! I have no idea how to multi quote to reply to each of you )

Reactions: 22
Oh yes it is proper horrible! It’s so vivid too like it’s actually happening! Even to the point where sometimes I hear and see the door handle moving down and the bedroom door opening when it ‘comes into the room’. Other times it’s already in there.

I’ve dreamt of my nana too after she’s died. ‘Funny’ things was in the dream I knew she was dead but I went to her house and she was lying in bed and I sat with her and we had a lovely chat. Then she said ‘I’ve got to go back now’ and I was telling her I didn’t want her to go. She was smiling and saying she had to, and then closed her eyes and passed. Felt like losing her all over again.

I do think those we love will come to us in dreams as they don’t want to do it while we are awake in case they frighten us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Digital spy forum, there are many varied threads on there for real life experiences. Just be warned once you get sucked in...next thing it’s 5am and you are terrified to get out of bed

Reactions: 14
Digital spy forum, there are many varied threads on there for real life experiences. Just be warned once you get sucked in...next thing it’s 5am and you are terrified to get out of bed
That will be me!! Tonight probably haha.
I am fascinated by all the stories but would poo my pants if i was to experience anything of the sort.

Reactions: 7
Will take a look! Last night I watched Paranormal Captured that I recorded on the Pick channel. On my own downstairs and kept feeling someone was watching me then when I turned out the lights to go to bed was crapping myself! especially after reading stories on here earlier in the day! why do I do it to myself?! Haha

Reactions: 7
I was reading about haunted dolls today ( totes normal right!) Read about one called peggy. If you watch the video apparently you get sick. I don't fancy being ill on bank holiday Monday so not risking it, but if anyone's feeling brave ( or fancies a day off work cos of sickness ) just Google Peggy the haunted doll and there's links to the video. I don't actually believe this doll would make me sick,I'm on the fence with this type of thing BUT I'm being a wuss for deffo about this one just in case!

Reactions: 10
Pass from me... bank holidays are too precious

Reactions: 6
No thanks! I'd end up being sick through sleep deprivation them things scare the crap out of me!!

Reactions: 3
I first heard about Robert the doll from Lore podcast. So creepy! I think you can visit him in a museum now.
Yeah and if you have Amazon Prime you can watch the lore TV series and they have done an episode on him.

Love Lore, it has given me a many sleepless night

Reactions: 3
Not exactly ghostly but my childhood dog, a dalmatian, was on her walk with me, my parents, and our other dog (the daughter of the other dog) when she suddenly started acting really strange when we walked past a really old abandoned building. She gave it a wide berth with her ears pricked up and she looked terrified. She wasn't usually an anxious dog. My parents said to me the building used to be an abbatoir. She certainly sensed something! The other dog didn't.

I'm not someone who definitely believes either way but I do want to.

In 2017 my dad passed away after a long battle with cancer. I can't remember if it was the night after or a few nights after but in a dream my mobile was ringing and I picked it up and heard my dad's voice saying 'hello', then I woke up with a start. It was like I really heard it it my bedroom as it made me wake up with a jump. I haven't had any dreams of him since.. so I do like to think it was him sending a message. It seems apt as well as my dad was of few words, like me. It just really felt like him. May have just been a stage of grief but it was comforting either way.

Reactions: 24
Ok so maybe a bank hol is not the best time to be watching Peggy ( or any time really ) well maybe one of our influencers who we are actually on here for might be lurking and think it will be good content for their channel.

Ohh I'll be reading this. Not tonight mind! Just looked on Amazon and it's free on Kindle unlimited. I've just done the free 30 day trial to get it! Fabulous

Last edited:
Love these!

During early pregnancy I saw a little girl sitting on my parents stairs, she smiled at me and turned and ran off. I felt at ease and for some crazy reason I always felt like it was my daughter.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.