True Ghost Stories #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 😮 that’s insane, I couldn’t deal with that. As soon as that sort of tit started I would of stopped it all, it scares me too much 🤣
I know a lot of folk are very skeptical on things like this, but if they witnessed what I have they'd soon change their minds. There's things in this world that just cannot be explained and that's a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know a lot of folk are very skeptical on things like this, but if they witnessed what I have they'd soon change their minds. There's things in this world that just cannot be explained and that's a fact.
I’m not skeptical I totally believe in all of this, oh I know there is which drives me mad because I have to have an explanation for everything 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sometimes there just is no explanation, I agree though; seeking am explanation is human nature. Some things I've seen are beyond words.

Reactions: 17
I've witnessed grown men being thrown by an unseen force and heard unearthly growls. I still think about these things but for the most part I try to put it right out of my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I've witnessed grown men being thrown by an unseen force and heard unearthly growls. I still think about these things but for the most part I try to put it right out of my mind.
Wow 😱 I’m speechless, I wouldn’t know how to deal with that if it happened in front of me. I’m so eager to learn more about all this, please can you tell me everything but only if you’re comfortable

• Heart
Okay, another incident. When my mum and dad split up, my sister mum and I moved house. She had a shelving unit thing full of books in her bedroom and one night we were all abruptly woken up in the early hours to what I can only describe as a herd of bloody elephants rampaging about. It was the shelving unit, it was toppled over and moved across her room. My mum was really shaken, it was a really weird thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m really sceptical. Even though I have so many stories to share, I still try to find an explanation.
I used to be so terrified and had so many situations happen to when I was younger. One which is so unexplained to me, I was in my bedroom. I could heard a tapping around my room. Tap tap tap. It could maybe be explained as the central heating pipes warming up. But it was incessant, I decided to follow the noise around the room, and it go so loud it vibrated through my body and the taps thudded through me it was so intense, like It was walking through me and then it just left my body and my room went quiet! I was frozen and then once I registered I ran out my room. It was so weird. No one acknowledged it.
Everyone played it down but my best friend experienced things at my house. Although I do think we were perhaps feeding the energy being troubled teenagers.
A ghost would get bored at mine now, as I’d not have time to entertain it 😅

Reactions: 14
Yes, I have had many things happen. Worst thing was my kitchen table which is solid oak, go flying against the wall. I've definitely got stronger at controlling things but I don't perform any rituals any more. I've had shadow people in the house, now, my husband was a skeptic until he met me and it's actually caused a lot of tension in our marriage. He went white as a sheet around 8 years ago and looked visibly disturbed. He said he'd seen shadow people.
Can I ask what shadow people are? Excuse my ignorance. Are they Ghosts?.

Okay, another incident. When my mum and dad split up, my sister mum and I moved house. She had a shelving unit thing full of books in her bedroom and one night we were all abruptly woken up in the early hours to what I can only describe as a herd of bloody elephants rampaging about. It was the shelving unit, it was toppled over and moved across her room. My mum was really shaken, it was a really weird thing.
Can I just say thanks for posting your experiences, I find your posts so fascinating. Xx

Reactions: 13
Can I ask what shadow people are? Excuse my ignorance. Are they Ghosts?.

Can I just say thanks for posting your experiences, I find your posts so fascinating. Xx
You're not ignorant at all, they are literally shadows in a humanoid form. They are interpreted as supernatural entities. Thank you for saying you are interested in my posts, it's been hard to talk about some things but it's definitely got easier over time. 💙

Wow 😱 I’m speechless, I wouldn’t know how to deal with that if it happened in front of me. I’m so eager to learn more about all this, please can you tell me everything but only if you’re comfortable
There's a hell of a lot to go into here, I'll gather my thoughts and tell you more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You're not ignorant at all, they are literally shadows in a humanoid form. They are interpreted as supernatural entities. Thank you for saying you are interested in my posts, it's been hard to talk about some things but it's definitely got easier over time. 💙

There's a hell of a lot to go into here, I'll gather my thoughts and tell you more.
Well I think you are very brave, in many ways. I believe everything that you have posted and have experienced.

Reactions: 9
Oh 😱 that’s so scary, I’d be so freaked out and definitely wouldn’t of stayed in that room

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you telling us all this 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh 😱 that’s so scary, I’d be so freaked out and definitely wouldn’t of stayed in that room

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you telling us all this 💜
It was a really old farmhouse and when my mum eventually sold it we discovered an elderly male took his life, shooting himself, in that room. We found it very strange indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

OK I'm ready to reveal more. When I was 13 I did an ouija board and that's when things began to hit the fan at an alarming rate. I had a boyfriend at the time and he really berated me for messing about with things. One day he said we were going to meet one of his friends for coffee or whatever. She was heavily into Wicca. When we walked in she took one look at me the colour drained from her face and she left! Not saying goodbye or anything. The boyfriend didn't know what to think, but a couple of days later he heard from her and said him I have a dark entity attached to me which, according to her, would kill me eventually or destroy people around me.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Aleister Crowley, that brings back memories. I like reading non fiction, will read anything as long as its a fair true account. I got into Aleister many years ago from a book at the library. I ordered books from other libraries and even one from, if I recall correctly, the central library in London. I could only have it for 3 weeks as it was on order for someone else and there were only a few copies. I never finished it it was so large. I found his life fascinating. But then it took over, brushing my teeth one night I looked up into the bathroom mirror and saw him behind me. Drawing back the shower curtain, there again. It just went mad but only in my house. I stopped reading about him, it scared me so much. It did calm down after a long while but his image would pop up at odd moments. There would be dark shadows in corners I couldn't explain. I then went away for a weekend to Anglesey with a boyfriend and his son. I got up for the bathroom in the night, had to go from that room, through the sons room to get to the bathroom. Came back, through the sons room, into the next but the room was different and Aleister Crowley was in the bed on his front with his head turned toward me. I went back the way I came and entered the room again and it was back to normal. Yes I'd had a drink but not much we were in charge of a child. Having breakfast in the morning, the lady of the house said, rather apologetically, 'I'd rather you didn't come back here again, you are bringing evil, its on your back'.

Some years later I paid to spend a night in a haunted house with several other people, some from a ghost club. One claimed to be psychic, throughout the night he told each person things about them but coming to me he just said that I had things about me he was not going into, it was beyond what he could control and I had done something that would never rid me of it.

I can't comment on what or why he said that, whether he did see something or just spooking one person, I just don't know. What I saw, or thought I saw seemed very real to me. I would like to read more, there is more available than there was years ago but feel that I don't understand it enough to deal with anything more than I already did do. There is more to Aleister than we realise, I believe that anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Aleister Crowley, that brings back memories. I like reading non fiction, will read anything as long as its a fair true account. I got into Aleister many years ago from a book at the library. I ordered books from other libraries and even one from, if I recall correctly, the central library in London. I could only have it for 3 weeks as it was on order for someone else and there were only a few copies. I never finished it it was so large. I found his life fascinating. But then it took over, brushing my teeth one night I looked up into the bathroom mirror and saw him behind me. Drawing back the shower curtain, there again. It just went mad but only in my house. I stopped reading about him, it scared me so much. It did calm down after a long while but his image would pop up at odd moments. There would be dark shadows in corners I couldn't explain. I then went away for a weekend to Anglesey with a boyfriend and his son. I got up for the bathroom in the night, had to go from that room, through the sons room to get to the bathroom. Came back, through the sons room, into the next but the room was different and Aleister Crowley was in the bed on his front with his head turned toward me. I went back the way I came and entered the room again and it was back to normal. Yes I'd had a drink but not much we were in charge of a child. Having breakfast in the morning, the lady of the house said, rather apologetically, 'I'd rather you didn't come back here again, you are bringing evil, its on your back'.

Some years later I paid to spend a night in a haunted house with several other people, some from a ghost club. One claimed to be psychic, throughout the night he told each person things about them but coming to me he just said that I had things about me he was not going into, it was beyond what he could control and I had done something that would never rid me of it.

I can't comment on what or why he said that, whether he did see something or just spooking one person, I just don't know. What I saw, or thought I saw seemed very real to me. I would like to read more, there is more available than there was years ago but feel that I don't understand it enough to deal with anything more than I already did do. There is more to Aleister than we realise, I believe that anyway.
Wow, that's astonishing! Crowley was a very interesting, curious character and I still consider myself a follower of his. He seems to bring some form of peace in my life. When you heard the psychic say that, what were your thoughts? Did you have any inkling? Going back to my beloved Aleister, there are many stories around here of his antics. One that sticks in my mind is his liking of wearing a traditional kilt- no underwear. He would walk to foyers and took to standing in a certain way when it was windy so that the wind caught the kilt, blowing it up showing everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My first thoughts were of Aleister and the visons I'd had, if anything bad was with me that was where it would have come from. I'd had the sleep paralysis where I thought there was something clinging to my back with its arms and legs holding on. But that is the usual theme of that. There was a gypsy who called at my house once and wanted to give me a reading. She said there had been a death in the house, hanged himself on the stairs, it was a bad house where I would never be happy. She was partly right, he gassed himself in the kitchen.
I was reading one of his books while on lunch at work and someone had commented that I shouldn't be reading it, he was a bad character. I do recall that when he was at boarding school he was sent to Coventry for a whole year or something like that. If he was strange after that its would send most folk strange.
One that sticks in my mind of him walking with a friend, an unbeliever, and Aleister told him to watch. He walked behind a random stranger and got the man to fall. Bit simplistically put but you get the gist. One book he tasted and made comments of the taste of his semen daily. He was a complexed character but I think you know much more than I do. I too would like to hear more about him from you. I've spent some time looking him up this afternoon, getting me interested again.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My first thoughts were of Aleister and the visons I'd had, if anything bad was with me that was where it would have come from. I'd had the sleep paralysis where I thought there was something clinging to my back with its arms and legs holding on. But that is the usual theme of that. There was a gypsy who called at my house once and wanted to give me a reading. She said there had been a death in the house, hanged himself on the stairs, it was a bad house where I would never be happy. She was partly right, he gassed himself in the kitchen.
I was reading one of his books while on lunch at work and someone had commented that I shouldn't be reading it, he was a bad character. I do recall that when he was at boarding school he was sent to Coventry for a whole year or something like that. If he was strange after that its would send most folk strange.
One that sticks in my mind of him walking with a friend, an unbeliever, and Aleister told him to watch. He walked behind a random stranger and got the man to fall. Bit simplistically put but you get the gist. One book he tasted and made comments of the taste of his semen daily. He was a complexed character but I think you know much more than I do. I too would like to hear more about him from you. I've spent some time looking him up this afternoon, getting me interested again.
I've been into him for a very long time and feel some strange affinity. Oh yes, there are so many things that went on both before and after his death. One employee of the estate attempted to kill his wife and kids, . His house keeper, Hugh Gillie, suddenly lost his two children in sudden, unexplained circumstances. A housemaid went mad and became a babbling mess. Also a local butcher cut off his hand while dealing with Crowley’s order..
Not only that, in 1960 the new owner of the property, Major Edward Grant, killed himself with a shotgun in the bedroom that had been used by Crowley for many of his rituals. I've spent a small fortune on rare Crowley books and other occult and demonology books. They remain some of my most treasured items.

Oh and there was his mountaineering escapades where he left fellow travelers to perish. Preferring to sit back in his tent drinking tea🙊

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
OK I'm ready to reveal more. When I was 13 I did an ouija board and that's when things began to hit the fan at an alarming rate. I had a boyfriend at the time and he really berated me for messing about with things. One day he said we were going to meet one of his friends for coffee or whatever. She was heavily into Wicca. When we walked in she took one look at me the colour drained from her face and she left! Not saying goodbye or anything. The boyfriend didn't know what to think, but a couple of days later he heard from her and said him I have a dark entity attached to me which, according to her, would kill me eventually or destroy people around me.
I’ve always been scared of ouija boards, I’d never touch one. That’s so crazy, I’d be terrified 😱

I've been into him for a very long time and feel some strange affinity. Oh yes, there are so many things that went on both before and after his death. One employee of the estate attempted to kill his wife and kids, . His house keeper, Hugh Gillie, suddenly lost his two children in sudden, unexplained circumstances. A housemaid went mad and became a babbling mess. Also a local butcher cut off his hand while dealing with Crowley’s order..
Not only that, in 1960 the new owner of the property, Major Edward Grant, killed himself with a shotgun in the bedroom that had been used by Crowley for many of his rituals. I've spent a small fortune on rare Crowley books and other occult and demonology books. They remain some of my most treasured items.

Oh and there was his mountaineering escapades where he left fellow travelers to perish. Preferring to sit back in his tent drinking tea🙊
This is all so fascinating and intriguing, could you please tell us some more?

I'm currently watching the rebuilding of Boleskine house and the other video's about that property. Fascinating stuff, I can see me getting back into it all. There's one of some people who went inside while it was derelict. Wish I had gone. I'd love to have seen it and what he saw etc.

Reactions: 7