True Crime Podcasts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went off Crime Junkie after the plagiarism scandal, they were caught stealing whole parts of a script from various different podcasts. I've only just recently been able to listen again.
Sorry know this is an old post but so glad I found this and then read up on it.
Sounds pathetic in comparison but I use to be a member of their fb fanclub, you could write posts however all were approved by admin before posting.
I posted a picture of a humorous bday card I found that was about being obsessed with true crime. They rejected a the post without reason then posted it themselves without citing the card designer like I did 🙃 I knew it was my photo because my thumb was in the corner.
Small in comparison to the plagiarism but still shows a trend of dishonesty.

Anyway, my fav podcast is Swindled 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry know this is an old post but so glad I found this and then read up on it.
Sounds pathetic in comparison but I use to be a member of their fb fanclub, you could write posts however all were approved by admin before posting.
I posted a picture of a humorous bday card I found that was about being obsessed with true crime. They rejected a the post without reason then posted it themselves without citing the card designer like I did 🙃 I knew it was my photo because my thumb was in the corner.
Small in comparison to the plagiarism but still shows a trend of dishonesty.

Anyway, my fav podcast is Swindled 🙂
How rude, they're nothing without their fans.
Agreed about Swindled, it's different to a lot of other podcasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Found my people!

just finished hunting warhead and Vishal

both really well presented but haunting topics 💔

Reactions: 2
Anyone got any recommendations? Currently listening to Emma Kenny (found out she's 50 wtf she looks so young), Seeing Red, Red Handed, Gruesome and Southern Fried True Crime

Reactions: 3
Anyone got any recommendations? Currently listening to Emma Kenny (found out she's 50 wtf she looks so young), Seeing Red, Red Handed, Gruesome and Southern Fried True Crime
She's 50? Wow.
I love True Crime Campfire, the hosts are so well spoken and funny in a non gross way. Going West, Truly Criminal, True Crime Enthusiast and British Murder are also good.

Necronomipod is one of my favourites. They do true crime but also mix it up with some alien/paranormal cases too.

I also really enjoyed these one off seasons:

The Clown and The Candyman - explores the potential link between Dean Corll and John Wayne Gacy being part of a ped0 ring. Trigger warning for child s** abuse.

Cold: The Susan Powell Case Files - excellent, very detailed deep dive into this really sad case. I was hooked.

BBC Radio 4 - Fairy Meadow - Deepdive into the Cheryl Grimmer case. Very sad and frustrating as it appears the perp has got away with murder. I feel so bad for her brother.

Casefile Presents: The Frankston Murders - excellent from Casefile as always. Paul Denyer is an evil duck and this series shows exactly why the bleep should die in jail. Very respectful to the victims as well. I went off Morbid when they apologised for calling him Paul/he in their episode.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Casefile Presents: The Frankston Murders - excellent from Casefile as always. Paul Denyer is an evil duck and this series shows exactly why the bleep should die in jail. Very respectful to the victims as well. I went off Morbid when they apologised for calling him Paul/he in their episode.
I've gone to watch Vicki (who did the CaseFile's on Frankston Murders) do crime talks in person recently about Denyer. They had one of the employees from the prison he is at who was looking after him - he also said he's a total P.O.S. and only wanted to change gender to take people's attention away from him murdering 3 young women.

Reactions: 6
Real is also really good. She has done 3 deepdive podcasts on claudia lawrence, barrymore and Jodi Jones. Also now does now a weekly one. Haven't heard of many of the weekly cases. She is also releasing a new deep dive podcast really soon.

Reactions: 4
Necronomipod is one of my favourites. They do true crime but also mix it up with some alien/paranormal cases too.

I also really enjoyed these one off seasons:

The Clown and The Candyman - explores the potential link between Dean Corll and John Wayne Gacy being part of a ped0 ring. Trigger warning for child s** abuse.

Cold: The Susan Powell Case Files - excellent, very detailed deep dive into this really sad case. I was hooked.

BBC Radio 4 - Fairy Meadow - Deepdive into the Cheryl Grimmer case. Very sad and frustrating as it appears the perp has got away with murder. I feel so bad for her brother.

Omg they apologised for that? Jesus.

• Heart
These people make crazy money. I was looking at patreon and there's a podcast who make £50,000 a month, but in episodes they act like they're broke

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I reckon it would be. I remember when they both quit their jobs and were talking about looking at houses to buy (not rent) not long after. I could be wrong but I think I heard Suruthi say she was buying another house.
Yeah she’s just bought one with her boyfriend

I’ve begun relistening to Let’s Not Meet as it’s spooky season. Some of the stories are absolutely bonkers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to Believable- The Coco Berthmann Story?
Omfg, it's WILD.
If you liked Scamanda you'll love Coco Berthmann, 11 episodes of absolute mayhem.
Content warning, alleged child sex abuse and r*pe.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The storyteller ones are really good. I remember one of the murders as I was the sane age and lived in the same area. Heartbreaking. There is a new series out in the last couple of weeks

She's 50! She looks amazing. Hasn't she just had a baby?!
I listen to crime weekly from the recommendations here.