True Crime Podcasts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know of a way to listen to a wonder podcast that is subscription only without a subscription. I listened to Stolen Hearts episode 1 on Spotify and then realised the rest of the series is only available with a subscription- I have loads of subscriptions so don't want o be paying for another one.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know of a way to listen to a wonder podcast that is subscription only without a subscription. I listened to Stolen Hearts episode 1 on Spotify and then realised the rest of the series is only available with a subscription- I have loads of subscriptions so don't want o be paying for another one.
I did the exact same thing with Stolen Hearts, I was fuming when I realised! I’ve since taken jills book out of the library and read it but I’m interested in deans side too. This was local to me (I work in the town Jill lived in, live 10 minutes away) so it was all very interesting although she’s not a very likeable character (in the book and podcast, I don’t know her in real life) So I’m not help to you finding the rest but I can definitely sympathise!

Reactions: 2

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did the exact same thing with Stolen Hearts, I was fuming when I realised! I’ve since taken jills book out of the library and read it but I’m interested in deans side too. This was local to me (I work in the town Jill lived in, live 10 minutes away) so it was all very interesting although she’s not a very likeable character (in the book and podcast, I don’t know her in real life) So I’m not help to you finding the rest but I can definitely sympathise!
While I don’t live in wales anymore I’m Welsh and grew up not too far away (end of the M4!) so I’m extra interested because of that too.
---
Ah excellent, I didn’t realise there was a trial. I’ll do that, I’m very good at binging.

Anyone else listening/listened to White Devil? I'm only about half way through so I don't know what happens but it's such a bizarre story.

Yes, I am! It’s not the story I thought it was going to be at all. spoilered part is not really a spoiler…but just in case

I want the focus to be back on Jasmine, I’m bored of Ashcroft shenanigans now. [/ISPOILER]

• Heart
Anyone listening to Happily Ever After: Dan and Nancy?

I'm only just part of the way in on episode 2....

But her ringing up the police like that with her 'stupid question of the day' asking for that letter? Crazy!

• Haha
Anyone listening to Happily Ever After: Dan and Nancy?

I'm only just part of the way in on episode 2....

But her ringing up the police like that with her 'stupid question of the day' asking for that letter? Crazy!
Yeah, I'm listening to that. Nancy is a piece of work for sure.
I've heard the case before but it's really interesting to hear the extra bits you don't get time for in a single episode podcast.

Has anyone listened to the Coco Berthmann story? I thought it was just a run of the mill scammer but it has some twists including claims of people trafficking and more bizarrely, Celine Dion

• Haha
Has anyone listened to the Coco Berthmann story? I thought it was just a run of the mill scammer but it has some twists including claims of people trafficking and more bizarrely, Celine Dion
It's a ripper, I've listened twice now because it's that crazy I couldn't take it all in the first time.

I didn’t realise BBC Sounds had more podcasts on their own app… coming to the end of Who killed Emma, has been a grim story and police failings but interesting

Reactions: 4