Trucker Gee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know another trucker who does my head in? David.cr126 on tiktok, he asked for donations for a name on his truck, gained 100s of £ and its nowhere to be seen 😶 he just posted about having to go private on everything as people are messaging his girlfriend 'lying' when he is infact a dirty cheat.

Reactions: 2
You know another trucker who does my head in? David.cr126 on tiktok, he asked for donations for a name on his truck, gained 100s of £ and its nowhere to be seen 😶 he just posted about having to go private on everything as people are messaging his girlfriend 'lying' when he is infact a dirty cheat.
I thought he was still getting that truck? My understanding was this job he has now wouldn't be forever and was more a way to make money but I may be wrong as dont see him live now. They've both cheated break up for 1 night and sleep with it her people, it's an odd way to have a relationship

Reactions: 2
I'm not his biggest fan but he's no scumy tiktok skam beggar, I think he just likes to communicate with other tiktokers.
Dhb himself is always up for a civil conversation, was shocked to read on another thread he's been helping Derby Dan with an issue he's been having, it just shows how much more humane they are compared to these disgusting, nasty, horrible excuses of human beings on tiktok who are basically stealing from the vulnerable.

Reactions: 5
I'm not his biggest fan but he's no scumy tiktok skam beggar, I think he just likes to communicate with other tiktokers.
Dhb himself is always up for a civil conversation, was shocked to read on another thread he's been helping Derby Dan with an issue he's been having, it just shows how much more humane they are compared to these disgusting, nasty, horrible excuses of human beings on tiktok who are basically stealing from the vulnerable.
He has started battling and cosys up with the begs. I'm sorry but if someone has humiliated your pals or back stabbed them you don't do that it's snake behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if Trucker actually reads tattle?
CJ was slagging him off the other day, she’s got a bloody nerve when she’s one of the biggest sly begs going.

Reactions: 5
Trucker is really funny, but he better keep an eye out some others are coming up behind him and doing the same thing.

I'm mad with myself I missed Trucker calling a few of the begs out last night.
Anybody got any screen recordings? I was on nights again! Think I need to quit my career as a nurse so I can watch all this drama. Maybe I should just sit on tiktok begging? 🤣

• Haha
Anybody got any screen recordings? I was on nights again! Think I need to quit my career as a nurse so I can watch all this drama. Maybe I should just sit on tiktok begging? 🤣
I missed it all, if I see anything I will come back.
Its terrible when we have a Nurse's working so hard and then we have these people just sitting begging day and night.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think I just missed it .he was live on his own for a while which I watched and then i decided to watch a movie with my partner so missed his live with gracie 😆

Reactions: 4
He was really chill to begin with, for a good long while with Grace being a twit and some randomer telling him to go suck or f his mum I can’t remember.

Trucker then just lost it told her to go look after her kid, she’s a beg, Elphaba came in the box being an ignoramus shouting over Gee

I rate him tbf, he comes across as genuine as he can be. Can’t knock it.

Just remembered he did misgender Elphaba a few times which I don’t agree with. But given the noise he was having to listen to.. wrong delivery but I see why he was pissed off

He was really chill to begin with, for a good long while with Grace being a twit and some randomer telling him to go suck or f his mum I can’t remember.

Trucker then just lost it told her to go look after her kid, she’s a beg, Elphaba came in the box being an ignoramus shouting over Gee

I rate him tbf, he comes across as genuine as he can be. Can’t knock it.

Just remembered he did misgender Elphaba a few times which I don’t agree with. But given the noise he was having to listen to.. wrong delivery but I see why he was pissed off
I hate that saying disgrace and her followers say, Ralph says it a lot aswell.
Its becoming harder and harder to use the right pronous on TT , I nearly done it with Elphaba's room mate but thankfully I asked in here first.

DHB on Facebook with the screen recording you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1