Trucker Gee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trucker was live earlier, he was doing some great live jailhouse toks but when I joined again he was very emotional before the live ended, he'd had a drink or two so hopefully will be fine and sober in the morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Love him or hate him he's entertaining..." patch get down"! 🤣🤣🤣
I was on his live last night . He's aware he has a thread dedicated here and asked for a shout out..there ya go gee😉😅

• Heart
Love TruckerGee he cracks me up. His impressions are always spot on. Much love to you Trucker ♥

Reactions: 3
Hes one of the funniest persons on ticktok love his comedy and impressions please do more i really love the patch get down ones

Reactions: 2
Trucker is out in Blackpool and someone called lauraloo sent her man to the pub to smack him. Trucker is bleeding but seems fine. The guy ran off straight after though so he’s a shite bag🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Trucker is out in Blackpool and someone called lauraloo sent her man to the pub to smack him. Trucker is bleeding but seems fine. The guy ran off straight after though so he’s a shite bag🙄
I dont know who she is but hes always arguing with her in his lives :LOL: hope trucker is okay though.he was telling her on his live yesterday to send him though

Reactions: 3
I dont know who she is but hes always arguing with her in his lives :LOL: hope trucker is okay though.he was telling her on his live yesterday to send him though
He says on his tiktok he punched him (trucker) 10 times, surely he was exaggerating?? Funny that the lad ran away after hitting him 🤣

Reactions: 1
She's passmores sister in law.....a right wannabe.....see her TT where she says she wants "to be rich" off Tiktok 🤣🤣
I wonder what the beef is but now you've mentioned Passmore does it go back to DD no idea just confused.

I wonder what the beef is but now you've mentioned Passmore does it go back to DD no idea just confused.
I domt think it does no .from what i understand trucker ge and lauraloo was friends i think but they fell out months ago and have always been arguing on his lives since then