Trucker Gee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear this is the same girl that went after Hutch for something or other she's always arguing with someone over something surprised she hasn't got her own thread to be honest

Reactions: 1
A few weeks ago I had never heard of Passmore and now we have this Guy his brother who choose to go and smack Trucker in the face, is it me ? am i totally out the loop as to why? and whats going on.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Truckers live tonight at McDonald’s? I think he’s getting arrested, he is such a funny lad when he’s sober but the drink ruins him 😑

Oh no what did he do?
Him and his friend were really rude to staff when being served taking the piss, drunken antics really. Trucker ate a load of chips at counter and when he went outside he said it was a medium instead of a large and kicked off he was really aggressive and the staff looked scared. He started talking in his east is east accent and the manager was Middle Eastern so she took it as racist and called the police and then the live ended

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I didn't see and would have turned it off anyway as I can't watch when he's like that. I've said before I wish he would seek help I really do. I think they use drink to block out all the things they've seen, but unfortunately it can make things by far worse as well. It's not nice when he's like that but I don't think he means to be like that

Reactions: 5
Have you guys seen TG video about DD and PB, nothing gets past this guy he's so astute.

• Haha
I love his Smithy / Mankey one he did before that one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love this one calling Mankey and Claire out without naming them

• Haha
Did anyone see his live tonight when he came home from the pub he was absolutely vile and id go as far as to say abusive towards nic. My heart breaks for her when he is like this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see his live tonight when he came home from the pub he was absolutely vile and id go as far as to say abusive towards nic. My heart breaks for her when he is like this
Before he started his jailhouse toks and attached himself to Dhb (when it suits him), he was never the nicest of persons, I love his impressions but he's always disrespected nic and been disrespectful of women in the past (when sober)

Before he started his jailhouse toks and attached himself to Dhb (when it suits him), he was never the nicest of persons, I love his impressions but he's always disrespected nic and been disrespectful of women in the past (when sober)
I absolutely agree he’s a sexist pig and how his wife puts up with him I’ll never know but I saw she has a post up about lies coming out and the song it’s the end of me and u. I hope she has finally seen the light