Trucker Gee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trucker must have known something was going to happen though .when he was live the night before he even said that if laura loo was watching then to get her fella to meet him as he was going to be in blackpool ?

Reactions: 2
What's wrong with people, scrapping over tik tok imagine sitting there at home and saying to your partner can you go smack this guy for me.. its like playground behaviour

Reactions: 6
No. Just simply stating facts men shouldn’t talk to women like that and expect no response . I don’t agree with how it was dealt with violence is not the correct way. But not everyone thinks the way I do . Hope trucker makes a speedy recovery ❤‍🩹
Woke up this morning and chose Tattle.

Reactions: 6
No, Lauraloo child abuser in search and it should come up.
In the vid she's announcing she's pregnant and the kid excitedly asks if she's pregnant, she gives him couple of slaps and tells him to keep it down, the poor kid then leans into his dad visibly upset/crying, what a lovely family moment :cautious: Hope trucker goes to the police.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Lauraloo is live with tasha ? Tasha who is derby dans ex best friend who i thought was friends with trucker gee ?

There all arguing with ashuz now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Lauraloo is live with tasha ? Tasha who is derby dans ex best friend who i thought was friends with trucker gee ?

There all arguing with ashuz now :ROFLMAO:
Once that bloody Laura loo starts it will go on for ever....she really does live for the drama!!

Reactions: 1
Once that bloody Laura loo starts it will go on for ever....she really does live for the drama!!
Ive never watched her before until this trucker thing and then i saw her today and shes awful .dosnt help that shes friends with tasha who is mouthy as well .remember when she was with trucker waiting for dan to turn up :ROFLMAO:

Ive never watched her before until this trucker thing and then i saw her today and shes awful .dosnt help that shes friends with tasha who is mouthy as well .remember when she was with trucker waiting for dan to turn up :ROFLMAO:
Seen her a few times..and only ever arguing with someone..she's very aggressive with it!!

The video has just come up on my fyp of lauraloo hurting her child .shes an awful persin