Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Anybody got any screen recordings? I was on nights again! Think I need to quit my career as a nurse so I can watch all this drama. Maybe I should just sit on tiktok begging? 🤣
I missed it all, if I see anything I will come back.
Its terrible when we have a Nurse's working so hard and then we have these people just sitting begging day and night.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Tom scamley has blocked him thats funny because tom cant take any criticism at all , tom has done one half hearted charity live and then forgot and now trucker g has made a tiktok about it and the begging its making tom mad

lozza96

VIP Member
I think I just missed it .he was live on his own for a while which I watched and then i decided to watch a movie with my partner so missed his live with gracie 😆

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Oh no what did he do?
Him and his friend were really rude to staff when being served taking the piss, drunken antics really. Trucker ate a load of chips at counter and when he went outside he said it was a medium instead of a large and kicked off he was really aggressive and the staff looked scared. He started talking in his east is east accent and the manager was Middle Eastern so she took it as racist and called the police and then the live ended

• Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
I love trucker gee just seen his latest jailhouse tock and its so funny and yeah sometimes when hes drinks he can be awful so i tend to not watch his lives when he drinks

mumz

VIP Member
Wow
The side piece openly talking about her affair with him, him telling her to be careful not to get banned
The wife must be accepting of it all because why else would she put up with
Especially with it all in her face like that for everyone to see

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
How can he be so disrespectful towards his wife? A man will only do what he thinks he can get away with and she's allowing him. Why is his wife not enough for him? is it ok for her to do the same? that would be my rules.

carrot top

VIP Member
Hopefully they are in order but you will get the idea anyway.
Hope Trucker sees this, it’s about time someone called her out.

Attachments