Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 sorry?
Angela Slater, had her kids taken off her for neglect, gets to have a say on how other people live their life? Not to mention stealing money,mistreating animals, drug use, begging, the list goes on!
No1 bad mother title fits her better!
And what content does she have?
Smithy doesn’t give 2 shits about her, never has! 😂
CJ who?????
Oi CJ, that’s a fucking mic drop 🎤 💥

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mumz

VIP Member
Trucker as himself warning parents to be careful of what their kids do while on the app and making a point about Mankeys and underage gifters
I wish more creators especially the bigger ones would jump on and do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 7

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Thank fuck there is only 1 CJ, 1 is bad enough :sick:
Imagine calling out someone who has actual real content, that works hard for a living and his family. And that someone has also served their country!
Then you get that scrote, no content whatsoever. Angela is infamous for having all her children taken into care, mistreatment of her animals, and being an all round lazy cunt druggy scrounging beggar!

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
Hopefully they are in order but you will get the idea anyway.
Hope Trucker sees this, it’s about time someone called her out.
Oh this scruffy beg with her face gurning vile mouth & treats her dogs appallingly needs putting down ! What’s her content ??? Begging sat pulling faces on live arse licking other toktokers who never respond to her 😂 go back under your rock you old dog

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
He has a dark side when hes drunk but is nice as pie when sober his jailhouse stuff is the only content worth watching i remember he turned up to fight dempsey dan but dan never did

Reactions: 6

MJW

Chatty Member
No. Just simply stating facts men shouldn’t talk to women like that and expect no response . I don’t agree with how it was dealt with violence is not the correct way. But not everyone thinks the way I do . Hope trucker makes a speedy recovery ❤‍🩹
Woke up this morning and chose Tattle.

DRLW

Chatty Member
What's wrong with people, scrapping over tik tok imagine sitting there at home and saying to your partner can you go smack this guy for me.. its like playground behaviour

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Wow......from a "creator" who duets other creators (who invariably ignore her), lip syncs to Michael Barrymore with stupid filters on, recites motivational quotes that she finds on Google, and whose lives are a tirade of profanities, shouting at her poor dog (or two dogs if she can be arsed to walk downstairs) and sparking up a spliff!!

Tryger88

VIP Member
I'm not his biggest fan but he's no scumy tiktok skam beggar, I think he just likes to communicate with other tiktokers.
Dhb himself is always up for a civil conversation, was shocked to read on another thread he's been helping Derby Dan with an issue he's been having, it just shows how much more humane they are compared to these disgusting, nasty, horrible excuses of human beings on tiktok who are basically stealing from the vulnerable.

Reactions: 5