Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Thank fuck there is only 1 CJ, 1 is bad enough :sick:
Imagine calling out someone who has actual real content, that works hard for a living and his family. And that someone has also served their country!
Then you get that scrote, no content whatsoever. Angela is infamous for having all her children taken into care, mistreatment of her animals, and being an all round lazy cunt druggy scrounging beggar!
With a nuun like the channel tunnel all the blokes she goes through

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
It was all very odd as his wife was sat next to him whilst on that live. Also afterwards the wife did tiktoks saying you could try & take my man. Love just let her have him, he is treating you like an idiot.

• Wow

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I suppose truckers made a comeback his jailhouse tok is back im not sure how i feel about him and his wife they seem have a strange he can do what he likes relationship

mumz

VIP Member
Lucy’s step mum just joined the live

Any gifts go towards DHB fund for leaflets etc to fight the beg cause I think

• Heart

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Did anyone see his live tonight when he came home from the pub he was absolutely vile and id go as far as to say abusive towards nic. My heart breaks for her when he is like this

• Wow
  • Sad
I was working nights the other night
He was live. ..drunk, chatting someone up..she fired him off when found out he was married
He was so aggressive...it was horrible😳
I think there was a screen recording of that on the account, Can’t say name but type trucker gee and exposed into search bar 👍🏼

• Wow

Tryger88

VIP Member
Trucker was live earlier, he was doing some great live jailhouse toks but when I joined again he was very emotional before the live ended, he'd had a drink or two so hopefully will be fine and sober in the morning.

• Sad

mumz

VIP Member
Hopefully they are in order but you will get the idea anyway.
Hope Trucker sees this, it’s about time someone called her out.
Thanks
She really thinks she’s something with something worthwhile to say doesn’t she? Lol
Why would she think Trucker wants her Smithy hoodie? Lol

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I cannot work that out at all. He's sitting there while the women argue over him.
With his wife sitting next to him, and him telling the part timer not to get banned and the part timer talking about getting rid of pregnancies
Never seen something so openly brazen

carrot top

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Trucker actually reads tattle?
CJ was slagging him off the other day, she’s got a bloody nerve when she’s one of the biggest sly begs going.

lozza96

VIP Member
Just seen he's offered dave a fight on Sunday smoke and has spoke to Tyrone to sort it out

DRLW

Chatty Member
I didn't see and would have turned it off anyway as I can't watch when he's like that. I've said before I wish he would seek help I really do. I think they use drink to block out all the things they've seen, but unfortunately it can make things by far worse as well. It's not nice when he's like that but I don't think he means to be like that

Faith61

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the account trucker gee exposed ? Apparently been messaging that geordie lass ? Not sure if it’s bs. @nathan25 I know you were never a fan so thought I’d tag you lol x
I was working nights the other night
He was live. ..drunk, chatting someone up..she fired him off when found out he was married
He was so aggressive...it was horrible😳

• Wow

carrot top

VIP Member
And this is the response to TG offer
#dontdodrugskids #scroungingbeg

Attachments

• Sick